31 Reviews for Snap Away Photo Booths

15 Snap Away Photo Booths Reviews

I couldn't be happier with this company. I used them for my daughter's wedding. They were very professional and replied immediately to any questions I had. They were by far the cheapest quote I received. The attendant during the event was very helpful and kept things going at good pace. They included a scrap book filled with pictures for the bride and groom. The guests had a blast. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Nina, 1/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thanks a lot for your business, excellent at all, we loved your patience, your photos, your professionalism, everything was perfect.The most important day for my daughter Cindy and her husband with your help would be unforgettable. Our friends and family only have the best opinion about your service, specially my grandson, he enjoyed a lot.
Your photo booth is amazing, for sure you were the best decision.

Profile Picture marisu, 11/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone loved the photo booth at our wedding ! This is a great company, look no further !

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I hired this company for a wedding and was on a budget. They exceeded my expectations and this photobooth was the highlight of the wedding. Great and friendly service was provided at an affordable price. If I ever have need again for a photobooth, I will definitely be calling them again to contract their services and I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great and affordable photobooth.

Profile Picture User3932512, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best decision ever!!! Jerry is professional and his staff was amazing! The girls were on time and they were very sweet to all of our guests. Having a photo booth at your wedding is the best decision you can make.

Profile Picture Elna, 2/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth at por wedding was a hit! Everyone loved it.

Profile Picture Janelis, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth helped make this an unforgettable evening. Thank you so much

Profile Picture Ana, 11/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Snap Away Photos Booths was a great vendor to work with, from beginning to end. They offer competitive pricing on a cutting-edge product, and were very responsive and friendly during the planning stages. They even customized the exterior of the booth to cover up some of the decals we didn't want to see during the wedding. They really went above and beyond. Thanks Jerry and Team!!

Profile Picture Philip, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you're looking for a photobooth in the south florida area, look no further!! At first we were not going to get a photobooth, because everywhere we looked it was ridiculously expensive for just a few hours. However my husband came accross Snapaway Photobooths online and wow what a deal!! Best prices in town guaranteed. At first ill admit I was skeptical because the price was much lower than anyone else, however we went for it and it was by far one of the best parts of our wedding. Everyone had a blast! The attendant was great and was very attentive. I will definitely be recommending Snapaway to all of my friends.

Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Peggy, 10/19/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photos were great and loved the props. Thank you!

Profile Picture User3342192, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were very happy with the services provided at our wedding. The booth they brought was elegant and fit nicely in the reception hall. Many props to choose from too. Attendant was very outgoing and put together an amazing scrapbook

Profile Picture Michael, 5/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Xiomara and her assistant were wonderful..timely arrival and setup, flexible on timing and most importantly friendly to our guests. Great value. We would highly recommend SnapAway for your party! Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Would've wanted to preview how exactly the logo would come out when printed on the photo strips - it was stretched out.

Profile Picture User3841839, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would've liked to preview my logo on the photo strips. The final product was a stretched-out version, when printed. I could've designed something different to avoid this if I knew it was going to come out messed up... :(

Profile Picture User3860876, 2+ years ago, 1 Review