Simply Said by Courtney Reviews

11 | Omaha, NE

11 Reviews for Simply Said by Courtney

Debra · Married on 07/26/2013

Courtney did an amazing job on everything for my daughter's wedding. From our wedding invitations that were beautiful and unique to the labels on the candy boxes, the place cards, table numbers and even our guest book. Polished and professional would describe her work--we had so many compliments! Thank you!!!

Mary · Married on 10/11/2012

Courtney has provided my Premier Event Planning LLC company with the best professional services that my clients could every want and more!

Pat · Married on 10/02/2010

I was so happy with the bridal shower invitations! They were customized to my daughter's wedding; sage green (the color or the girl's dresses) with a red high heel (the girl's wore red shoes in the wedding). The quality of the paper was excellent. The designer I worked with was very accommodating and punctual.

heather · Married on 05/22/2010

I had so many compliments on my wedding invitations...they were beautiful. Courtney captured exactly what I envisioned - and more!

jessica · Married on 09/19/2009

Courtney has been amazing to work with on multiple projects, from my wedding invitations and programs to shower invitations. She is flexible, and willing to do whatever you need. She is awesome and I highly recommend her to any bride!
    Jessica

Kim · Married on 05/10/2008

Courtney is FANTASTIC! I cannot recommend her more highly. I received countless compliments on all the paper products for our wedding.

Sheri · Married on 11/10/2007

Courtney is a pleasure to work with. She has such an unique creative touch that makes every design classy and outstanding! It felt like she read my mind. She will be my designer for every invite I will ever need!

Gina · Married on 09/29/2007

It was wonderful working with Courtney. She is so professional and everything she designs is beautiful!!

C · Married on 08/13/2011

Courtney was very creative and right on when she designed our invitations. She worked with me to make the invitations perfect even when we were running short on time. She worked within my budget. Great experience and would use again for any stationary needs!

Sara · Married on 05/23/2009

Courtney is extremely creative and has some excellent ideas. I definitely think customized invitations/stationery is the way to go. She is an excellent vendor and I would use her again and recommend her to future brides.

Vickie · Married on 09/16/2010

Courtney provided me with very creative artwork, menu card, tags, gorgeous wedding programs with a unique belly band design. Her service was very, very prompt, an excellent value and her work was outstanding. I would recommend her to anyone. If you wish to see samples of her work - I will be happy to sent some to you.