6249 S 194th Ave, Omaha, NE 68135 Map · Phone number

About Dana Osborne Design

Dana Osborne Design creates custom one-of-a-kind invitations for your wedding. Based on your wedding style, Dana will create an invitation that is unique to your big day. Dana Osborne Design will also coordinate all other pieces you need for your wedding, such as Save-the-Dates, RSVPs, thank you cards, ceremony programs, place cards and the list is endless. If you can think it, we can create it! www.danaosbornedesign.com

Follow Dana Osborne Design on

dsy invitations 0054

162 Reviews for Dana Osborne Design

• Margaret

Margaret Jow · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Dana will take your stress away!

I have been such a fan of Dana's work for a long time that I knew I wanted her to make some print items for our big day. Dana made our acrylic seating charts and they turned out beyond my expectations! She even made sure that she used the same fonts from our other print items so make sure everything looked cohesive. Have a vision for something you need printed? Reach out to Dana!! She made the entire process so streamlined and stress-free. I cannot thank her enough for bringing my vision to life!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Natasha

Natasha Houston · Married on 12/28/2019

One of my favorite vendors!

I am not local, but my wedding coordinator recommended Dana to me when I was in a pinch and needing some items for my wedding! I am so happy I found Dana :) First she was so calming and understanding of my situation! She was amazing to work with and was so sweet and so responsive and SOOO talented! Even though I wasn't local she was able to help with rehearsal invitations as well as day of wedding items! I loved every idea and proof that she sent me! She even quickly helped me with thank you cards (with wedding photos) while I was on my honeymoon which was such a fun treat to open when I got home! I can't recommend Dana enough and will miss working with her as she is so creative and refreshing and reliable!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2019

Created exactly what I wanted

I reached out to Dana after seeing a wedding invitation she created for another couple on Pinterest. The blog I saw was a couple years prior but she was able to duplicate it for me. I wanted nothing to do with the planning and asked her to take full control and she created a unique invite that my fiends would send me pictures with when they got it in the mail. We made some tiny changes, but really her first draft was also the final. Absolutely nailed it. I really liked that before any money was exchanged, Dana sent me a sample pack with paper options and a hand written note. The process was easy, I had some questions along the way and always got a prompt response. I will be asking Dana for help with other projects for sure!

Sent on 11/13/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dana Osborne Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• Cherry On Top Events by Jen Wedding Planners

I have had the opportunity to work with Dana with dSy invitations on several unique items and she's always just knocked it out of the park! Her creativity to come up with perfect designs that fit the couples' personalities and wedding themes is unmatched! She's always extremely professional and quick to respond with any questions! I very highly recommend Dana with dSy invitations! She's the best!!

• The Wedding Planner Omaha, LLC Wedding Planners

Dana does a beautiful job with her designs. She has a quick turn around and great eye for detail. I will continue to refer her for my couples!

• Complete Weddings + Events Wedding DJs

dSy Invitations is an up and coming leader in the invitation industry. Get customized, relevant invitations specific to your day with this well put together company. Dana does a great job of asking the right questions, understanding your vision and putting together personalized invitations perfect to your day. Highly recommend Dana and dSy Invitations.

• 6249 S 194th Ave Omaha, NE, 68135 See on map
    4028900653 (402) (Phone number)
    0653 (Other Phone Number)
    890 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Dana Osborne Design)