Omaha, NE 68135 Map · Phone number

About Dana Osborne Design

Dana Osborne Design creates custom one-of-a-kind invitations for your wedding. Based on your wedding style, Dana will create an invitation that is unique to your big day. Dana Osborne Design will also coordinate all other pieces you need for your wedding, such as Save-the-Dates, RSVPs, thank you cards, ceremony programs, place cards and the list is endless. If you can think it, we can create it! www.danaosbornedesign.com

Follow Dana Osborne Design on

Dana Osborne Design 1
Dana Osborne Design 2

Maddy · Married on 12/29/2018

Above and Beyond

Above and beyond! When I first decided to work with Dana, I thought that she would design my invitations and thank you notes, maybe some programs too. Little did I know that Dana would be a key person in creating my vision for the reception. She did EVERYTHING! From the tiny stickers put on my favor boxes to a monogrammed lighting feature projected high on the wall in the reception, her ability to create is endless. I had a very specific vision for the seating charts for the tables at the reception, and Dana blew that out of the water too.

I know she has a million and one tasks to complete each day, but she still has the ability to make a couple feel as though their wedding is the only one that matters. We never felt unimportant to her. She genuinely wants to be a part of making your wedding day truly unforgettable.

Annie Kawamoto · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent Service and Beautiful Design

Dana was amazing to work with! She not only listened to what you wanted, but helped pull ideas out of you and make your vision more robust. I went with Dana after I received several recommendations from friends that had used her before - I have now joined the choir to sing her praises!

Madelynn · Married on 09/29/2018

Dana was so easy to work with and made the whole invite, guest list process way easier than if I would have done it on my own! The first time we met she already had an idea of what I would want for my invites and she definitely over succeed them! We received so many complaints on our invites, programs and our koozies that Dana had created! And when it comes to deciding how many of each item we needed she had a good idea and made it easier for me! Thank you so much Dana and I can't wait and will definitely be coming back to Dana for any of my stationary needs for future events!

Dana Osborne Design FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Cherry On Top Events by Jen
    Cherry On Top Events by Jen Wedding Planners

I have had the opportunity to work with Dana with dSy invitations on several unique items and she's always just knocked it out of the park! Her creativity to come up with perfect designs that fit the couples' personalities and wedding themes is unmatched! She's always extremely professional and quick to respond with any questions! I very highly recommend Dana with dSy invitations! She's the best!!

• The Wedding Planner Omaha, LLC
    The Wedding Planner Omaha, LLC Wedding Planners

Dana does a beautiful job with her designs. She has a quick turn around and great eye for detail. I will continue to refer her for my couples!

• Complete Weddings + Events
    Complete Weddings + Events Wedding DJs

dSy Invitations is an up and coming leader in the invitation industry. Get customized, relevant invitations specific to your day with this well put together company. Dana does a great job of asking the right questions, understanding your vision and putting together personalized invitations perfect to your day. Highly recommend Dana and dSy Invitations.

• Omaha, NE 68135 See on map