6111 N 165TH ST, Omaha, NE 68116 Map · Phone number
  • Meet the Team

About Dana Osborne Design

Dana Osborne Design creates custom one-of-a-kind invitations for your wedding. Based on your wedding style, Dana will create an invitation that is unique to your big day. Dana Osborne Design will also coordinate all other pieces you need for your wedding, such as Save-the-Dates, RSVPs, thank you cards, ceremony programs, place cards and the list is endless. If you can think it, we can create it! www.danaosbornedesign.com

Follow Dana Osborne Design on

dsy invitations 0046
dsy invitations 0054

174 Reviews for Dana Osborne Design

Brittany Cech · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Would recommend her to anyone!

Dana is absolutely wonderful. All of her pieces are stunning and we received so many compliments on our invites, signage, etc. She works with your designs until they are exactly how you want them for your big day. Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Callie

Callie Kenning · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Incredible!

Dana is truly nothing short of "the best ever"!! She was there through it all as we went ahead with our July 2020 wedding amidst the Covid-19 pandemic. In the last few months, to weeks to days leading up to our wedding, she was our go to gal. So much hung over our heads in May due to the heavy decision of deciding to postpone or go forth and she was there supporting us either way. From the save the dates, invitations, menu, program, koozies, and thank you's, Dana designed such beautiful and detailed pieces that I were everything we dreamed of. She will forever hold a place in our hearts, thank you Dana!!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Kathy

Kathy Knickrehm · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Dana Osborne Design Review

Dana Osborne Design is amazing and very professional. She understood the couple's vision for their wedding and executed it to perfection.

Sent on 10/22/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dana Osborne Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

Team of Dana Osborne Design

Dana

Dana

Owner/Design

Hi. I'm Dana and the owner of Dana Osborne Design. I'm a graphic designer who somehow found herself right in the middle of the wedding industry.

Did I have my own wedding and decide I could also design invitations for other couples? NOPE. I was years past my own wedding when I decided to do a wedding show and FELL IN LOVE with talking to couples about their wedding day. I can visualize your style as you tell me the words to describe what you want for your wedding day. And my job: making invitations that will cohesively fit into your style.

My favorites: college football, working out in the morning and watching my kids do the activities they love. I also have been married to my BFF for the past 13 years and there is no other person in this world I would want to drive this journey of life with. He's pretty great.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Cherry On Top Events by Jen Wedding Planners

I have had the opportunity to work with Dana with dSy invitations on several unique items and she's always just knocked it out of the park! Her creativity to come up with perfect designs that fit the couples' personalities and wedding themes is unmatched! She's always extremely professional and quick to respond with any questions! I very highly recommend Dana with dSy invitations! She's the best!!

• The Wedding Planner Omaha, LLC Wedding Planners

Dana does a beautiful job with her designs. She has a quick turn around and great eye for detail. I will continue to refer her for my couples!

• Complete Weddings + Events Wedding DJs

dSy Invitations is an up and coming leader in the invitation industry. Get customized, relevant invitations specific to your day with this well put together company. Dana does a great job of asking the right questions, understanding your vision and putting together personalized invitations perfect to your day. Highly recommend Dana and dSy Invitations.

• 6111 N 165TH ST Omaha, NE, 68116 See on map
    4028900653 (402) (Phone number)
    0653 (Other Phone Number)
    890 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Dana Osborne Design)