6249 S 194th Ave, Omaha, NE 68135 Map · Phone number

About Dana Osborne Design

Dana Osborne Design creates custom one-of-a-kind invitations for your wedding. Based on your wedding style, Dana will create an invitation that is unique to your big day. Dana Osborne Design will also coordinate all other pieces you need for your wedding, such as Save-the-Dates, RSVPs, thank you cards, ceremony programs, place cards and the list is endless. If you can think it, we can create it! www.danaosbornedesign.com

Follow Dana Osborne Design on

Dana Osborne Design 6
Dana Osborne Design 7
  • Margaret

Margaret Jow · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Dana will take your stress away!

I have been such a fan of Dana's work for a long time that I knew I wanted her to make some print items for our big day. Dana made our acrylic seating charts and they turned out beyond my expectations! She even made sure that she used the same fonts from our other print items so make sure everything looked cohesive. Have a vision for something you need printed? Reach out to Dana!! She made the entire process so streamlined and stress-free. I cannot thank her enough for bringing my vision to life!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Yolanda

Yolanda Harris · Married on 08/17/2019

Beyond Pleased

Our wedding invitations were AMAZING! Our guest were contacting us when they received them to tell us how beautiful they were. They definitely excited our guest and set the tone for what was to come! Shortly after our consultation I was diagnosed with cancer. Dana was patient, understanding and flexible. We used a Dana for our invitations, seating chart and different signs. There were a couple of our deadlines had to be extended, however, the finish products ended up being nothing less than great! Thank you for everything we were beyond pleased and impressed along with our guests!

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Dana Osborne Design 8
    Dana Osborne Design 9
    Dana Osborne Design 10
    Dana Osborne Design 11
  • Lacy

Lacy · Married on 08/10/2019

Just sit down with Dana and at least see what she has to offer for yourself

I first learned about Dana at the All About Weddings Bridal Brunch. I then sat down with her for a consultation, where she went through examples of her work. We talked in more detail about what I was really looking for as far as invitations go. Many people today are into online ordering, however, I knew I wanted something different with my invitations. I wanted to bring the traditional "inner envelope" into my design. Dana and I actually decided on the pocket envelope style. She worked back and forth with my perfectionist style to design THE PERFECT wedding invites. These were something I didn't want to skimp on, since the invitation is the "first impression" to your wedding guests. I received numerous compliments on our save the dates, as well as our invitations. In my eyes, Dana is AWESOME, and she will work with you until you believe yourself that you have THE perfect invite. I could go on and on about our invites and our process of working with Dana. Before you make any decisions, sit down with Dana and at least see what she has to offer for yourself.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Dana Osborne Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Cherry On Top Events by Jen
    Cherry On Top Events by Jen Wedding Planners

I have had the opportunity to work with Dana with dSy invitations on several unique items and she's always just knocked it out of the park! Her creativity to come up with perfect designs that fit the couples' personalities and wedding themes is unmatched! She's always extremely professional and quick to respond with any questions! I very highly recommend Dana with dSy invitations! She's the best!!

• The Wedding Planner Omaha, LLC
    The Wedding Planner Omaha, LLC Wedding Planners

Dana does a beautiful job with her designs. She has a quick turn around and great eye for detail. I will continue to refer her for my couples!

• Complete Weddings + Events
    Complete Weddings + Events Wedding DJs

dSy Invitations is an up and coming leader in the invitation industry. Get customized, relevant invitations specific to your day with this well put together company. Dana does a great job of asking the right questions, understanding your vision and putting together personalized invitations perfect to your day. Highly recommend Dana and dSy Invitations.

• 6249 S 194th Ave Omaha, NE, 68135 See on map
    4028900653 (402) (Phone number)
    0653 (Other Phone Number)
    890 (Fax Number)