6249 S 194th Ave, Omaha, NE 68135 Map · Phone number

About Dana Osborne Design

Dana Osborne Design creates custom one-of-a-kind invitations for your wedding. Based on your wedding style, Dana will create an invitation that is unique to your big day. Dana Osborne Design will also coordinate all other pieces you need for your wedding, such as Save-the-Dates, RSVPs, thank you cards, ceremony programs, place cards and the list is endless. If you can think it, we can create it! www.danaosbornedesign.com

Follow Dana Osborne Design on

Dana Osborne Design 6
Dana Osborne Design 7

Kylie · Married on 06/21/2019

Awesome local vendor!

Dana did our invites, programs, signs and now our thank yous! She is wonderful. I highly recommend her services. She is responsive and timely and very talented!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Ruda · Married on 05/25/2019

Flawless Designs

Dana did the BEST designing our invitations and paper goods for our wedding. Right away she got in touch with our style and gave us plenty of customized options to choose from for our wedding invitations. She has a great sense of her own style and vision and helps you pull all your ideas together to become perfect. I loved our invitations so much and loved the ease of working with Dana that we had her design signage for our ceremony, reserved tables, cards, bucket list book, the bar, thank you notes for the tables, ceremony programs, etc. She's incredible and I highly recommend her for all wedding paper goods!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Dana Osborne Design 12
  • Torrie

Torrie · Married on 05/18/2019

She is the best!

I highly recommend choosing Dana for your invitation/paper/design needs! She is so fun and easy to work with and has great ideas if you have no idea what you want! I tried making my own invites online but it was so much easier and better going with her as we were able to pick out every detail of our invitations in person. We were able to feel the differences in paper, text, finish, and see the colors as opposed to doing it all online and by going off pictures! She has TONS of examples as well so we could pick and choose what we liked and didn’t from her previous work. I cannot tell you how many times I changed my mind on what I wanted but she was so accommodating and made the changes I wanted within minutes/hours of me asking! She not only made our wedding invitations, she also made our table numbers for our reception and they were AMAZING! We went with a marble theme for the invites and she was able to incorporate that into the table number design! They were marble slabs with rose gold writing and turned out absolutely STUNNING!
    Theres no one else I would recommend going with, she’s the best and you won’t regret it!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Dana Osborne Design 13
    Dana Osborne Design 14

Dana Osborne Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Cherry On Top Events by Jen
    Cherry On Top Events by Jen Wedding Planners

I have had the opportunity to work with Dana with dSy invitations on several unique items and she's always just knocked it out of the park! Her creativity to come up with perfect designs that fit the couples' personalities and wedding themes is unmatched! She's always extremely professional and quick to respond with any questions! I very highly recommend Dana with dSy invitations! She's the best!!

• The Wedding Planner Omaha, LLC
    The Wedding Planner Omaha, LLC Wedding Planners

Dana does a beautiful job with her designs. She has a quick turn around and great eye for detail. I will continue to refer her for my couples!

• Complete Weddings + Events
    Complete Weddings + Events Wedding DJs

dSy Invitations is an up and coming leader in the invitation industry. Get customized, relevant invitations specific to your day with this well put together company. Dana does a great job of asking the right questions, understanding your vision and putting together personalized invitations perfect to your day. Highly recommend Dana and dSy Invitations.

• 6249 S 194th Ave Omaha, NE, 68135 See on map
    4028900653 (402) (Phone number)
    0653 (Other Phone Number)
    890 (Fax Number)