Dana Osborne Design

Omaha, NE View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Dana Osborne Design creates custom one-of-a-kind invitations for your wedding. Based on your wedding style, Dana will create an invitation that is unique to your big day. Dana Osborne Design will also coordinate all other pieces you need for your wedding, such as Save-the-Dates, RSVPs, thank you cards, ceremony programs, place cards and the list is endless. If you can think it, we can create it! www.danaosbornedesign.com

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Carley
    Carley C. Married on 04/23/2022

Highly Recommend

Dana Osborne was very lovely to work with from start to finish of the process. She designed our save the dates, invitations, and program foam board. I had a unique request and wanted to incorporate feathers in the invitations- she took my idea to the next level in an elegant and seamless way. She will no doubt bring your vision to life!
    Sydney H. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Invites, programs, table numbers, name plates, and seating chart for wedding

Dana was so wonderful to work with. I can’t recommend her enough! She is so so talented! Everything that she designed for our wedding was beautiful! She is so creative and passionate about all of her designs. Dana kept me on schedule and eliminated so much of the wedding planning stress. Dana was kind and patient throughout the entire process, even when I continued to have typos. Dana was easy to get in contact with and such a pleasure to work with. I cannot thank Dana enough for everything that she did for our wedding!
  • Julia
    Julia V. Married on 02/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding stationary and all things creative

Dana was an incredible vendor to work with. She was able to take my words and turn them into something beautiful. She did our save the dates, invites, thank you cards, menu, napkins, programs, table numbers, and more. All things creative, she did. She was so easy and fun to work with. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone that asks. She was above and beyond and someone I will continue to work with for my paper needs!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

Dana
Dana
Owner/Design

Hi. I'm Dana and the owner of Dana Osborne Design. I'm a graphic designer who somehow found herself right in the middle of the wedding industry.

Did I have my own wedding and decide I could also design invitations for other couples? NOPE. I was years past my own wedding when I decided to do a wedding show and FELL IN LOVE with talking to couples about their wedding day. I can visualize your style as you tell me the words to describe what you want for your wedding day. And my job: making invitations that will cohesively fit into your style.

My favorites: college football, working out in the morning and watching my kids do the activities they love. I also have been married to my BFF for the past 13 years and there is no other person in this world I would want to drive this journey of life with. He's pretty great.

Cherry On Top Events by Jen Cherry On Top Events by Jen Wedding Planners

I have had the opportunity to work with Dana with dSy invitations on several unique items and she's always just knocked it out of the park! Her creativity to come up with perfect designs that fit the couples' personalities and wedding themes is unmatched! She's always extremely professional and quick to respond with any questions! I very highly recommend Dana with dSy invitations! She's the best!!

The Wedding Planner Omaha, LLC The Wedding Planner Omaha, LLC Wedding Planners

Dana does a beautiful job with her designs. She has a quick turn around and great eye for detail. I will continue to refer her for my couples!

Complete Weddings + Events Omaha Complete Weddings + Events Omaha Wedding DJs

dSy Invitations is an up and coming leader in the invitation industry. Get customized, relevant invitations specific to your day with this well put together company. Dana does a great job of asking the right questions, understanding your vision and putting together personalized invitations perfect to your day. Highly recommend Dana and dSy Invitations.

6111 N 165TH ST Omaha, NE, 68116
Location of (Dana Osborne Design)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding