Kearney, NE 68847 Map · Phone number

About Anna Malie Design

Custom wedding invitations and accessories at an affordable price. Anna Malie Design offers the best in digital printing, and our service is unmatched! Choose from our basic flat format to any of our pocket formats Samples ship next day. Proofs within 2 business days. Hours, M-F 9-5.

In order to experience our quality, we recommend ordering a wedding invitation sample. Samples include an invitation, 1 insert, printed envelopes, and color chart.

We offer matching accessories and day of items to carry your stationery theme throughout your wedding. Some of the available matching accessories are ceremony programs, wedding menus, table numbers, place cards, escort cards, save the dates, thank you cards, signs, and anything else you can imagine.

We also offering guest addressing including our popular wrap around labels! Not only will this save you time, it will give your invitation set a finished look.

To order wedding invitations, purchase a $50 deposit listing. Next, simply fill out our order form here:
Proofs will be sent via email within 2 business days

Store hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. We are closed on weekends and holidays.

Follow Anna Malie Design on

Anna Malie Design 5
Anna Malie Design 6
Anna Malie Design 7

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Anna Malie Designs! Andrea took one of her map designs and helped us turn it into our Save the Date. We got so many compliments on how unique and beautiful it was.
    Andrea was wonderful to work with. Very responsive and willing to change anything I asked her to. I can’t wait to design our wedding invitations with her as well!

Anna Malie Design 8

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/03/2018

I love my beautiful map that Andrea created for me! So worth the money. She will revise as many times as you want and will do whatever she can to bring your vision to life. I printed these to be added to my welcome bags, and I know my guests are going to love them as much as I do! <3

Patricia · Married on 03/03/2018

We requested a hand drawn map of the wedding venue, ceremony site and hotels recommended to be inserted with the invitations. We were very pleased with the final product. This was exactly what we wanted. Revisions were made quickly and product delivered timely. I highly recommend!

Anna Malie Design FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 5