Anna Malie Design Reviews

Anna Malie Design 5
Anna Malie Design 6
Anna Malie Design 7

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Anna Malie Designs! Andrea took one of her map designs and helped us turn it into our Save the Date. We got so many compliments on how unique and beautiful it was.
    Andrea was wonderful to work with. Very responsive and willing to change anything I asked her to. I can’t wait to design our wedding invitations with her as well!

Anna Malie Design 8

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/03/2018

I love my beautiful map that Andrea created for me! So worth the money. She will revise as many times as you want and will do whatever she can to bring your vision to life. I printed these to be added to my welcome bags, and I know my guests are going to love them as much as I do! <3

Sent on 01/23/2018

Patricia · Married on 03/03/2018

We requested a hand drawn map of the wedding venue, ceremony site and hotels recommended to be inserted with the invitations. We were very pleased with the final product. This was exactly what we wanted. Revisions were made quickly and product delivered timely. I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Jill · Married on 02/16/2018

It was a pleasure to deal with Anna Malie Design. They were so easy to deal with, even when I requested a custom design and was providing feedback over email from Australia. The quality of their work is exceptional and the final artwork was well and truly beyond my expectations. I look forward to the next time I can use Anna Malie Design and will recommend them to anyone seeking invitations or beautiful artwork.

Kristin · Married on 01/06/2018

Amazing work! I used Anna Malie Designs for a custom map of my wedding city to use in the invitations as well as a welcome itinerary. Everyone raved about how much they loved both. They added a fun extra for out of town guests. Proofs were delivered to me with in 24 hours of order. Cards were printed and sent very quickly. Andrea was extremely responsive to any adjustments needed for the proofs. Would definitely recommend for any of your stationary needs for any event!

Anna Malie Design 9
    Anna Malie Design 10
    Anna Malie Design 11

Robyn · Married on 12/30/2017

These stickers were perfect. I used them on my wedding favors and they were exactly what I was looking for. They were so quick to send a proof and were so easy to work with. Plus shipping was really fast!

Anna Malie Design 12

Diana · Married on 11/18/2017

Andrea was a pleasure to work with. Very helpful in every way. She responded quickly and was always happy to accommodate all my changes. Totally recommend working with her.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/28/2017

I highly recommend Anna Malie Designs! Andrea was amazing to worth with. She did an incredible job, was very patient with us, and was willing to work with us throughout the process. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Andrea · Married on 06/24/2017

She is literally unbelievable. We used Anna Malie for most all of our wedding signage - she was and IS the best! I would recommend any one in the world to use her services. Quality of work is unreal, responsiveness is within moments, turnaround time is perfection. I could go on and on, Anna Malie will have my business for many many years to come. I have now used her for thank you cards, baby showers, bridal showers, etc! THE.BEST.EVER.

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Anna Malie Design 20
    Anna Malie Design 21
    Anna Malie Design 22

Elaine · Married on 11/18/2016

I would definitely recommend Anna to anyone. Anna did the design for our wedding invitations which were gorgeous and most importantly the format was perfect for printing. She came back with the first draft within an hour of ordering and she accommodated all our changes with no extra cost! I would definitely consider purchasing from her again and recommend Anna to all brides to be for wedding invitations designs. She made it so easy.

Sent on 09/12/2016
  • Shawn &  Jamie's Wedding

Jamie · Married on 09/24/2016

Anna did our table thank you cards and they turned out fabulous and she was quick with getting me the file to have printed! Would definitely recommend her services!! :)

Sent on 06/09/2016

She was so very accommodating and you could expect a response within 24 hours. The format fit perfectly into printing invitations digitally. If you aren't looking to spend a ton of money with wedding invitations, I used this service, then bought a groupon to print invitations from Zazzle that were over 70% off!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Brooke · Married on 07/23/2016

Anna Malie Designs were seriously so great to work with! She was quick, accomodating, professional, and has BEAUTIFUL products. She let me change everything exactly how I wanted it and met all expectations, which is a tough task with brides :) would 100% recommend. Thank you so much for providing me with such great work!

Madeline · Married on 06/25/2016

Andrea was wonderful to work with in preparation for our wedding. She was so accommodating and helpful through out all the changes, which there were a few, and in the end the final product was perfect!

I hope to have the opportunity to use Andrea again for future design work, as she went above and beyond my expectations!

Katy · Married on 06/24/2016

I found this service on Etsy and I used it for my wedding programs. I had the proof within hours and she was so flexible to work with! She customized my programs to fit exactly what I wanted in such a timely manner! I would highly recommend using this company!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Abby · Married on 06/18/2016

They turned out great and she was very nice and easy to work with!

Kelly · Married on 05/27/2016

As a bride with a flair for DIY projects, I was certain I could pull off cute itineraries and maps for my guests, but as the big day grew closer, I knew I needed a professional! Anna Malie Design not only created an amazing product, she designed our custom map to complement my already printed wedding itineraries and added a special details section on the back for a very reasonable charge. The turn-around time was perfect, and her communication was above and beyond what I needed in those stressful last weeks. Thank you so much for your amazing, personalized touch!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Erica · Married on 04/30/2016

highly recommended!! she was great to work with and fast turn around!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2016

Great quality invitations and programs. Easy to work with. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/09/2016

We had our ceremony programs designed by Anna Malie Design, and the could not have turned out better! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/22/2016

Anna Malie Design was so great to work with. I was pretty last minute with my request for wedding programs, but Anna Malie Design was so responsive and I had beautiful programs just in time for my wedding. I purchased a design and printed them myself - everything was so easy and they turned out great.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Gretchen · Married on 03/20/2016

My wedding invitations were so beautiful and the service was fantastic, so I decided to order programs as well! Anna Malie Design not only exceeded my expectations with their products, they also communicated effectively and worked with me on a deadline when I decided to order more. The pricing is very affordable as well, which influenced my decision to purchase additional products. I recommend Anna Malie Design wholeheartedly if you want a stress-free experience leading up to your wedding and beautiful products made in a timely manner.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Rachel · Married on 12/31/2015

One of the best services I used for my wedding. Seller was extremely easy to work with and let me send as many change requests as I needed to until the product was perfect. I used this service for a few different pieces of my wedding...and I would recommend Anna Malie Design to all of my friends getting married in the future!

Sent on 01/25/2018
  • User6206964 · 2+ years ago

She is amazing & soo patient!! High recommend her!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Michelle · Married on 12/05/2015

This vendor was so easy to work with and our invitations came out beautifully!!!

Sent on 07/14/2015