Coral Balloon

Lincoln, NE View map Visit website

Coral Balloon is based in Lincoln, Nebraska, and provides beautiful wedding stationery for couples planning their big day. They pride themselves on an excellent service and experience for each couple who shops with them, from their design selection to a stress-free ordering system.

Couples can shop at Coral Balloon for all of their wedding stationery needs, including invitations, programs, menus, drinks signage, and of course the invitations.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Design
Printing
Shipping

• Samantha
    Samantha K. Getting married on 11/26/2021

Absolute Pleasure!

If I could leave 15 stars for Coral Balloon, I would! Emily has been absolutely fantastic to work with. I was all over the place looking at wedding invitations, the process was so overwhelming, THEN I came across Coral Balloon - The process was SO simple (I wanted Printed invitations) and her shop offered just that! Her communication was amazing (literally within hours I had answers to my questions ...and I had ALOT of questions!) I love that her shop is a "One-Stop" shop, customized invitation, RSVP, Details, addressed envelopes, etc. Shipping was extremely fast ... and the product. Oh the product exceed my expectations. (I've even since added to my existing order!) I HIGHLY recommend this shop, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Emily!
    Karen A. Getting married on 11/13/2021

Exceeded our expectations!

Emily was so quick with response and turnaround. The welcome inserts exceeded our expectations. We most definitely will use Coral Balloon again!!!
  • Laura
    Laura B. Married on 07/01/2021

High End thick invites, gorgeous design

Gorgeous and high end!!!! The customer service was impeccable! Thanks so much!!!

Deals

Coral Balloon 1
Exclusive
If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

Lincoln, Nebraska Lincoln, NE, 68542
402-383-2281
Location of (Coral Balloon)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding