484 Reviews for SimpleRegistry Wedding Registry

todo alt text
Alternative Registry (16)
Travel Registry (4)
475 SimpleRegistry Wedding Registry Reviews

This site made it so easy! People wanted to give us a gift, but we have all he usual household items! This allowed people to contribute to our honeymoon and house remodeling and excursions together and husband and wife.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Simple Registry for our wedding. It was easy to use, flexible on gift selections, and guests complemented us the user experience. Thumbs up!

Profile Picture Paul, 6/22/18, 1 Review
4.1

We used the registry for our baby registry. It was so helpful for this. I wish that I could have changed the user info b/c my husband somehow ended using as the owner and never went on the site once. The UI/UX could be improved. The site feels a bit dated and isn’t very user friendly when including imagery or adding items. A add on chrome plug in would be really helpful. Also, I could never get your app to work though it was advertised on the site.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We both had our own houses and didn't need a traditional registry. Simpleregistry was a great way for our friends and family to help us with our projects to remodel and have a few date nights as well.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were looking for a simple option were we could cash in the money instead of getting items since we were moving and didn't know what we actually were going to want after the move, and simple registry was the perfect place

Profile Picture JORDAN, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Used SimpleRegistry for our entire wedding registry. SUPER happy with their services - easy for us to navigate and easy for our guests to send "gifts". Would 100% recommend.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews

Great site! Easy to use. Worked well for us

Profile Picture andy, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Such a fun and easy way to do your registry! You can add whatever you need from where ever instead of just creating your registry at one store. We used SimpleRegistry to register for alcohol for the wedding. We had a house and instead of registering for house stuff we used the bridal shower as a way to collect alcohol for the wedding day! Saved us money and everybody loved the idea!

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Alternative Registry

I loved using SimpleRegistry! When I first heard about the idea of a cash registry, I was a bit skeptical about how it would work. Also, being a non-US based company, I was even more scared than ever. Putting those aside, I took my chances and made the leap of faith to use it. I would say it was probably the best choice (aside from marrying my wife) I could’ve made with our wedding! It’s so simple to use and you could easily get carried away adding your favorite items that you want as your grift! BEWARE: There is a 4% (more or less) fee per purchased gift that you have to deal with. It gives you the option to have your guest pay the full 4%, or you have 2% deducted from your gift and they pay 2%, or 4% is deducted from your gift value. I personally chose to have our guests deal with the 4% so I know we would get every penny that was shown on the registry. Don’t worry though, because anyone who didn’t want to buy us a wedding gift through the registry, would simply give us the gift at the wedding. So it’s a win-win! I would with no doubt recommend this registry to anyone getting married in the future. We transferred the funds after our honeymoon and in less than 3 days the funds were in our bank account. Every bit of it!

Also, have the peace of mind that you won’t spend a single cent with these guys!

Thanks SimpleRegistry for being so awesome and changing the registry game!

Profile Picture Anderson, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Easy, efficient and quick to use!

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We loved Simple Registry. It provided a quick and convenient way for our guests to give. It was also super easy to track thank yous afterwards. Great experience, highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Elandria, 12/2/17, 1 Review
3.4

I probably should have just asked people to write us checks... It was fine for what it was!

Profile Picture Leigh, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Really appreciated being able to have all our registry items in one place, and loved being able to create our own from local merchants. The flexibility of receiving the money meant that we were able to easily allow "shares" of more expensive gifts to be purchased. The funds transfer was seamless and fast. A great experience. Highly recommended. The only reason not to have 5 stars across the board is some clumsy photo editing (random parts of our uploaded photos of local goods were used, and no ability to size or crop them), but other than that, they were great.

Profile Picture Kent, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was a great alternative to a traditional registry. It allowed us to post items we wanted from a huge variety of stores and consolidated them all in one easy place for our guests to search through. Plus, I love the feature that allowed us to "split" more expensive items into portions, so that our friends weren't forced to buy pricey items. All around 5 stars!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great service! Loved the freedom to register for anything and use whatever photos I'd like!

Profile Picture Emma, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Awesome website to customize your own registry

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Super easy to use, easy to redeem your gifts, and easy to add stuff to the registry. It allowed us to register for 'weird' stuff that we wanted. We have been living together so there was not exactly a lot of things we needed, but some stuff that would have been nice to have. This registry was perfect because it allowed us to ask for those specific things from many different stores without being tacky and just asking for cash.

Profile Picture Ellen, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great way to give guests the option of either giving straight cash or money towards tangible items. You can also list experiences or less tangible items, like a class or trip to give as well! Another great feature is that you can break up the cost of bigger ticket items so that no one person has to bear the cost of an expensive gift all by themselves. That helps a lot when you are hoping for receive larger items but know that no one family member or friend could afford to give it to you. Simple Registry was a great tool for my husband and I to use!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Simple Registry was easy to use and helped us register for non-traditional things since we have been together so long and don't need much.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/10/17, 1 Review
2.2

This site is not very convenient at all. In addition to taking a hefty fee of each gift payment, a check is sent in lieu of gift cards! False advertising at its best. I am a coordinator in the DE/MD/PA area and will NOT be recommended this site for ANY couple ever again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nikki, 5/28/17, 1 Review
3.8

THANKFULLY we did not require any assistance or contact from actual people from Simple Registry. Everything worked as wanted and needed. It was a surprise that we were mailed, in the actual mail, cards advising us what was purchased and by whom. We were doing a "stock the open bar" registry for our wedding and it was great to have something this flexible and personalized.

Profile Picture JOEY, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I created items for "honeymoon experiences" instead of asking for physical gifts and the registry worked out great!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/17, 1 Review
3.6

Great concept, but I wish it had an option to go to the site and buy it. It's great if you want money, but my guests were weary and I ended up having to register somewhere else. If it were just money, why would i want this site to actually TAKE money from my guests and me, why not write a check? I wouldn't recommend it.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jess, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very easy & convenient to use.

Profile Picture Obinna, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Travel Registry, Alternative Registry

We loved using simply registry.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/13/17, 1 Review