Silverbell Weddings Reviews

29 Reviews for Silverbell Weddings

• Tony

Tony · Married on 11/30/2019

They go beyond expectations

Alma was great! The communication was on point and he’ll my fiancé and I work out an amazing day. She sent another officiant of hers, super friendly guy! It was starting to rain and nothing was going to plan. He was very optimistic and made everything work out beautifully and flawless, despite the close calls we had! I would 1000/10 recommend Silver Bells! Your money, worth every penny!

Thank you so much for all you guys have done for us!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Gina

Gina Vans · Married on 11/15/2019

Beautiful words

My ceremony was absolutely perfect thanks to the officiant who spoke beautifully in English and in Spanish. She was professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Alejandra

Alejandra · Married on 11/13/2019

Alma was amazing!

My husband and I requested someone bilingual for my side of the family, someone who would do the ceremony in both English and Spanish, and Alma was perfect! Our families loved her, she did great and made us feel so comfortable. It was exactly what we wanted, something short but meaningful at the same time. I would strongly recommend them, very professional!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • James

James Bishop · Married on 05/11/2019

Great for Non-religious Ceremony

Maria showed up on time, which was good, except for we were frantically running around trying to catch up on our schedule since it had been raining for four hours straight prior to her arrival.

She sat patiently and waited as I got dressed and grabbed my marriage license, then discussed how everything would go...although she was great about getting us the script in advance so we already knew exactly how things would play out. She not only allowed us to insert a sand unity deal, but she added her own personal spin/story on how that was relevant to our marriage. We gave our own vows and she was fine with that as well.

Her flexibility was spectacular, as she had to wait around an extra half hour for us to actually get started...never a complaint or mention of this from her, which was extremely appreciated given the fact I was already fairly stressed about everything.

I'd highly recommend Maria/Silverbell Weddings and am thankful we had her there on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 09/07/2018

Where do I even start, Maria is the one. She is amazing! Very professional, caring, and just over all GREAT! If your looking for an officiant she is the one. I never give reviews but she is totally worth it.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Victoria · Married on 03/24/2018

We loved Maria! She was so nice and easily adapted to our personalities. Her beautiful words even made a lot of our guests cry. She was amazing!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Abel · Married on 03/18/2018

I would like to personally thank both Maria Nava and her officiant Alma Martinez. Alma did an excellent job and I'm so glad she was able to help Maria out. Alma made our ceremony beautiful. We had trouble finding an officiant that was willing to perform our gay wedding, Silverbell Weddings is LGBT friendly and I'm so glad we chose them. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Michelle · Married on 03/17/2018

Maria was very nice and professional. She married my daughter and we were extremely happy!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Veronica · Married on 01/20/2018

Maria was the best!!! She made me feel comfortable and let me make so many changes without complaining once. Our ceremony was very special and just what I wanted. I really recommend her!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

rosalin · Married on 11/01/2017

We couldn't have been happier! Our ceremony was perfect and every word spoke exactly to our heart.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Jayde · Married on 09/24/2017

We really enjoyed having Maria as our celebrant. She was fantastic. She wrote a really beautiful ceremony for us and did exactly as we asked. Thank you

Sent on 10/03/2017

Chi-tang · Married on 09/23/2017

My wife and I are from out of state and decided to have our wedding in Houston. We were lucky to have someone like Maria who understand out needs and wants. She is someone who is very professional that I would recommend to any future couples that are looking for an officiant to help start their future with each other.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Silverbell Weddings's reply:

Hi Mr. Chi,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I had a great time getting to know you and Mrs. My. You both looked amazing on your day. I wish you both many years of happiness!

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

Maria was wonderful! The vows were perfect for us and the blending of our families. Thanks for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Silverbell Weddings's reply:

Hi Mrs. Jennifer, thank you for welcoming me into your home. I am so happy that you were happy with everything. You have a beautiful family!

Gonzalo · Married on 09/09/2017

She did a great job! arrived on time, explained things thoroughly, extremely helpful and knowledgable. On top of that spoke beautifully and deliver a wonder statement.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Alexandra · Married on 07/14/2017

Maria is wonderful! We needed a bilingual ceremony so all of our guests could understand and Maria did this. She created a ceremony we loved! Thank you for making our day so special!!

Sent on 07/20/2017
  • I

Iris · Married on 05/20/2017

When we began our search for an officiant, we were stressed out and a little nervous to find the right officiant to fit our needs AND budget. From the moment we contacted Maria, she was quick to respond to all the thousand questions we had. It was her speediness, professionalism, and patience which we appreciated right off the bat. We were so grateful when we found out how affordable she was as well. When we had our first face to face meeting we let her know it would be an interfaith marriage. Surprisingly she told us she had done our type of ceremony before and that immediately made us feel at ease. One the wedding day came, our anxiety levels were up the roof. She talked to us individually before the ceremony started and as a bride, you have no idea how much I appreciated that. She told me some kind words and to basically enjoy it and these short words just meant a lot to me. She did such a great job and both families enjoyed it. We will DEFINITELY be recommending her to other couples that are getting married.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/11/2017

I highly suggest Maria as your officiant. She was GREAT! On time, ready to go and very helpful with everything. We had a very small wedding on the beach during the week and she had no issues with meeting us there. The vows were very well suited to my husband and I just after a brief conversation with her. Prices are very reasonable, comparatively if looking at going to the Courthouse you are going to spend $100 for the judge to marry you, if you are going to spend that why not spend the same and have Maria marry you in a place that is just a little more meaningful to you

Sent on 05/15/2017

Jonathan · Married on 04/22/2017

Highly recommend Maria she did an amazing job!! If I could give her more stars I would! Thanks for making my wedding truly magical!!!

Sent on 04/24/2017
  • Shanieka

Shanieka · Married on 11/12/2016

Maria was great! She was the first officiate who made me feel completely comfortable, which was very important to my wife and I. She was on time, very patient with us, and provided the best possible experience for us. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Maria personally wrote our ceremony after only speaking it was as if she knew us our whole lives. Very professional, personable, and intuitive to our needs. We had specific requests which she was very accommodating with.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Jacquedia · Married on 05/27/2016

Maria was the best coordinate anyone could ask for during a stressful time of planning a wedding. Her attention to detail and responsiveness was absolutely wonderful. Silverbell Weddings is highly recommended!

Sent on 08/09/2016

maribel · Married on 03/26/2016

Ms. Maria was hired to coordinate and officiate my wedding. Everything was done as requested and in order. Everything ran smoothly and her assistant was of great help to manage my HUGE family! Her wedding officiant had beautiful words, were read without any hiccups and written by Ms. Maria. Beautiful experience and very STRESS FREE for me. It's been great experience working with her.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Cassie · Married on 03/12/2016

Thank you for making my special day that and so much more! From your professionalism, kindness and patience, you went above and beyond! For that I will be forever grateful. I will most definitely be recommending your services to anyone who will listen :)

Sent on 03/29/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 12/21/2015

Maria was so wonderful!! She helped me coordinate the ceremony piece from Hawaii for my wedding in Houston and made me feel so at ease. During the rehearsal, she was patient with us as we worked out the tweaks and gave great suggestions and advice from her experience that worked out perfectly and made the wedding day run so smooth! She included my now husband's sons in the ceremony, helping us honor them in becoming a family. She made us feel at ease and comfortable, and was always available to answer all my questions that I had. I highly recommend Silverbell Weddings!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Maria was an excellent officiant. From our first meeting, we knew we had found the right officiant. She welcomed personalizing our ceremony and suggested great ideas to ease the overall flow. Usually I find wedding ceremonies a bit boring and repetitive but for most of our guests, it was one of the best parts of our wedding! They felt it was meaningful and very moving. I also heard many people comment that Maria did and excellent job. Both my husband and I felt calm and confident while standing in front of her. I strongly recommend her to anyone who wants to have a meaningful wedding ceremony.

Sent on 12/27/2015