Silverbell Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Yannyn
    Yannyn Married on 11/28/2020

She made our ceremony even more special

All the ceremony from the begging to the end it was great our officiant was very polite and professional.
  • Tony
    Tony Married on 11/30/2019

They go beyond expectations

Alma was great! The communication was on point and he’ll my fiancé and I work out an amazing day. She sent another officiant of hers, super friendly guy! It was starting to rain and nothing was going to plan. He was very optimistic and made everything work out beautifully and flawless, despite the close calls we had! I would 1000/10 recommend Silver Bells! Your money, worth every penny!

Thank you so much for all you guys have done for us!
  • Gina
    Gina V. Married on 11/15/2019

Beautiful words

My ceremony was absolutely perfect thanks to the officiant who spoke beautifully in English and in Spanish. She was professional and easy to work with.
  • Alejandra
    Alejandra Married on 11/13/2019

Alma was amazing!

My husband and I requested someone bilingual for my side of the family, someone who would do the ceremony in both English and Spanish, and Alma was perfect! Our families loved her, she did great and made us feel so comfortable. It was exactly what we wanted, something short but meaningful at the same time. I would strongly recommend them, very professional!
  • James
    James B. Married on 05/11/2019

Great for Non-religious Ceremony

Maria showed up on time, which was good, except for we were frantically running around trying to catch up on our schedule since it had been raining for four hours straight prior to her arrival.

She sat patiently and waited as I got dressed and grabbed my marriage license, then discussed how everything would go...although she was great about getting us the script in advance so we already knew exactly how things would play out. She not only allowed us to insert a sand unity deal, but she added her own personal spin/story on how that was relevant to our marriage. We gave our own vows and she was fine with that as well.

Her flexibility was spectacular, as she had to wait around an extra half hour for us to actually get started...never a complaint or mention of this from her, which was extremely appreciated given the fact I was already fairly stressed about everything.

I'd highly recommend Maria/Silverbell Weddings and am thankful we had her there on our wedding day!
  • Y
    Yesenia Married on 09/07/2018
    Where do I even start, Maria is the one. She is amazing! Very professional, caring, and just over all GREAT! If your looking for an officiant she is the one. I never give reviews but she is totally worth it.
    Victoria Married on 03/24/2018
    We loved Maria! She was so nice and easily adapted to our personalities. Her beautiful words even made a lot of our guests cry. She was amazing!
    Abel Married on 03/18/2018
    I would like to personally thank both Maria Nava and her officiant Alma Martinez. Alma did an excellent job and I'm so glad she was able to help Maria out. Alma made our ceremony beautiful. We had trouble finding an officiant that was willing to perform our gay wedding, Silverbell Weddings is LGBT friendly and I'm so glad we chose them. You won't be disappointed!
    Michelle Married on 03/17/2018
    Maria was very nice and professional. She married my daughter and we were extremely happy!
    Veronica Married on 01/20/2018
    Maria was the best!!! She made me feel comfortable and let me make so many changes without complaining once. Our ceremony was very special and just what I wanted. I really recommend her!!
    Rosalin Married on 11/01/2017
    We couldn't have been happier! Our ceremony was perfect and every word spoke exactly to our heart.
    Jayde Married on 09/24/2017
    We really enjoyed having Maria as our celebrant. She was fantastic. She wrote a really beautiful ceremony for us and did exactly as we asked. Thank you
    Chi-Tang Married on 09/23/2017
    My wife and I are from out of state and decided to have our wedding in Houston. We were lucky to have someone like Maria who understand out needs and wants. She is someone who is very professional that I would recommend to any future couples that are looking for an officiant to help start their future with each other.

Silverbell Weddings's reply:

Hi Mr. Chi,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I had a great time getting to know you and Mrs. My. You both looked amazing on your day. I wish you both many years of happiness!
    Jennifer Married on 09/16/2017
    Maria was wonderful! The vows were perfect for us and the blending of our families. Thanks for making our wedding so special!

Silverbell Weddings's reply:

Hi Mrs. Jennifer, thank you for welcoming me into your home. I am so happy that you were happy with everything. You have a beautiful family!
    Gonzalo Married on 09/09/2017
    She did a great job! arrived on time, explained things thoroughly, extremely helpful and knowledgable. On top of that spoke beautifully and deliver a wonder statement.
    Alexandra Married on 07/14/2017
    Maria is wonderful! We needed a bilingual ceremony so all of our guests could understand and Maria did this. She created a ceremony we loved! Thank you for making our day so special!!
  • I
    Iris Married on 05/20/2017
    When we began our search for an officiant, we were stressed out and a little nervous to find the right officiant to fit our needs AND budget. From the moment we contacted Maria, she was quick to respond to all the thousand questions we had. It was her speediness, professionalism, and patience which we appreciated right off the bat. We were so grateful when we found out how affordable she was as well. When we had our first face to face meeting we let her know it would be an interfaith marriage. Surprisingly she told us she had done our type of ceremony before and that immediately made us feel at ease. One the wedding day came, our anxiety levels were up the roof. She talked to us individually before the ceremony started and as a bride, you have no idea how much I appreciated that. She told me some kind words and to basically enjoy it and these short words just meant a lot to me. She did such a great job and both families enjoyed it. We will DEFINITELY be recommending her to other couples that are getting married.
    Rebecca Married on 05/11/2017
    I highly suggest Maria as your officiant. She was GREAT! On time, ready to go and very helpful with everything. We had a very small wedding on the beach during the week and she had no issues with meeting us there. The vows were very well suited to my husband and I just after a brief conversation with her. Prices are very reasonable, comparatively if looking at going to the Courthouse you are going to spend $100 for the judge to marry you, if you are going to spend that why not spend the same and have Maria marry you in a place that is just a little more meaningful to you
    Jonathan Married on 04/22/2017
    Highly recommend Maria she did an amazing job!! If I could give her more stars I would! Thanks for making my wedding truly magical!!!
  • Shanieka
    Shanieka Married on 11/12/2016
    Maria was great! She was the first officiate who made me feel completely comfortable, which was very important to my wife and I. She was on time, very patient with us, and provided the best possible experience for us. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
  • User2849310 2+ years ago
    Maria personally wrote our ceremony after only speaking it was as if she knew us our whole lives. Very professional, personable, and intuitive to our needs. We had specific requests which she was very accommodating with.
    Jacquedia Married on 05/27/2016
    Maria was the best coordinate anyone could ask for during a stressful time of planning a wedding. Her attention to detail and responsiveness was absolutely wonderful. Silverbell Weddings is highly recommended!
  • maribel
    Maribel Married on 03/26/2016
    Ms. Maria was hired to coordinate and officiate my wedding. Everything was done as requested and in order. Everything ran smoothly and her assistant was of great help to manage my HUGE family! Her wedding officiant had beautiful words, were read without any hiccups and written by Ms. Maria. Beautiful experience and very STRESS FREE for me. It's been great experience working with her.
    Cassie Married on 03/12/2016
    Thank you for making my special day that and so much more! From your professionalism, kindness and patience, you went above and beyond! For that I will be forever grateful. I will most definitely be recommending your services to anyone who will listen :)
    Elizabeth Married on 12/21/2015
    Maria was so wonderful!! She helped me coordinate the ceremony piece from Hawaii for my wedding in Houston and made me feel so at ease. During the rehearsal, she was patient with us as we worked out the tweaks and gave great suggestions and advice from her experience that worked out perfectly and made the wedding day run so smooth! She included my now husband's sons in the ceremony, helping us honor them in becoming a family. She made us feel at ease and comfortable, and was always available to answer all my questions that I had. I highly recommend Silverbell Weddings!