Signature Event Lighting Reviews

14 | McAllen, TX

14 Reviews for Signature Event Lighting

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

Signature Lighting has an amazing service, the lighting completely change the aspect of our venue, the end result was more than expected and it stunning, Luis and Kim great people to work with they go above and beyond ! highly recommend this company !

Eric · Married on 08/06/2016

Adding color wash to your walls really enhances the look of your venue! We are glad we chose to work with Luis and Kim to help us choose the perfect color to match our theme. Pictures came out beautiful!

Skylar · Married on 06/18/2016

Would definitely recommend!! They did an awesome job!

Mariel · Married on 04/30/2016

Kim and Luis did an amazing job at our wedding with their lighting services. They were highly recommended to us so I was confident Kim knew more about what lighting would look good at our venue so I let them take the wheel! Trust me they did not dissappoint. They did run their ideas and suggestions of colors with me at the beginning of the event and I agreed to them. My husband and I were definitely Wowed! The evening started with light pink walls, as it got later it changed to a fuscia color, and at 10pm after fireworks, guests walked into a navy blue lit venue. I loved the mood that the lighting gave to our venue and guests. I would definitely recommend Luis and Kim to any bride looking for lighting services.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Signature Event Lighting's reply:

Mariel and Eddie had a beautiful wedding and we feel honored that they trusted us with their special day! We try very hard at Signature Event Lighting to provide outstanding service and help create a beautiful and romantic atmosphere that follows the brides vision of her special day! Thank you Mariel & Eddie!

Arisbeth · Married on 12/13/2015

We couldn't of asked for a better DJ! He's the best you will find in the valley! He's very fun and professional, if there's anyone you want it would be him.

Terry · Married on 12/13/2015

I only use Signature Event Lighting for all my weddings and events. They are the only ones you can count on to be prompt, reliable, and trustworthy. Kim and Luis ROCK and your event will SHINE as long as you hire them ;)

Clara · Married on 10/10/2015

Hiring Signature Event Lighting was the best decision I made for this wedding. Kim and Luis were very helpful in the planning and design phase. They thoroughly planned with me via telephone,email and on site to assure that our clients vision was accomplished. On installation day one, they arrived on site on time, dressed professionally and were prepared with all the equipment needed. They spent 7 hours that day working with myself and the other vendors on our team. Installation day two, wedding day, they arrived one time and prepared to complete the design. That they did and did AMAZING! I was very impressed with everyone on their team. They were all very helpful and great team players. Our clients were beyond amazed with their ballroom and the lighting design played a big role in that. As a wedding planner, it is my job to bring together a team that will take the time to listen to our clients, deliver want they want, provide the service they need and work with their budget. With this great team, we will fulfill our clients requests. I was able to do that with Signature Event Lighting. They made my job easier. I am happy to share this review with everyone because I am proud to recommend Signature Event Lighting!

Janelle · Married on 06/06/2015

Lighting can take your event from ordinary to extraordinary! Kim & Luis with Signature Event Lighting will make your wedding day beautiful and extra special. Not only are they professional and provide fantastic service, but they go over and beyond to provide the couple a memorable experience! I highly recommend Signature Event Lighting for your Wedding Day or Event. You won't regret it! =)

David · Married on 11/28/2014

DJ Lar and his wife Kim made our special event memorable! Since the day we met them until the day of the wedding, they were professional, innovative, and were able to deliver exactly what we wanted. To us it was not just about playing music, but getting the crowd involved and making our night fun.. which they did! DJ Lar knows how to get the crowd dancing! We had nothing but positive feedback from our family and friends.

great people to deal with! highly recommend!

Kim and Luis's suggestions helped me make informed decisions about my custom monogram selection. The monogram personalized my event and the lighting made it romantic. Make sure to get a quote from Signature Event Lighting because there prices and service make it easy to say yes to them.

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/09/2014

Signature Event Lighting provided the lighting service for our wedding on south padre island. They were very professional by quickly responding to any questions and providing us options depending on our budget. The lighting they provided for our wedding truly set the mood for a beautiful, intimate reception. They also added lighting for the dance floor which really set the stage. I would definitely recommend their service for their professionalism and ability to make every setting pop!

margo · Married on 05/02/2014

Signature Event Lighting provided the perfect special effect lighting needed for this event. IDEA -Donna prom's theme was Hollywood. When the students came through the entrance, several movie posters were professionally lit with a cordless red LED bar. The rest of the ballroom had strategically placed lighting that gave the ambiance of a real Hollywood movie premier bash. Thanks Kim and Beto. You both are great and always fun to work with. Can't wait till the next party.
    Margo

Alina · Married on 11/12/2016

They are great. They will customize your lighting in any way you want. They have many options.