Sharry's Touch Reviews

6 | Holland, OH

6 Reviews for Sharry's Touch

devon · Married on 06/04/2016

Sharry was amazing to work with!! I was recommended to her by a friend and when I went to her house for a consultation many of her photos of weddings had people I knew in them as well. She was very nice, responsive and helpful. I sent some pictures of what I wanted my centerpieces/bouquets to look like and she brought my vision to life! I absolutely LOVED my flowers for my bridal shower and my wedding. I wanted a more whimsical, wild look with more greenery and she definitely pulled that off. Everything looked exactly like the photos I provided, it actually looked even better! I also wanted flower crowns and she was able to make those as well. I was having a moment where I didn’t like the way I looked and Sharry calmed my nerves and fixed my crown to make it look exactly as I had hoped. She saved the day! I received nothing but compliments from people on how much they loved the flowers and how they loved that they looked different than standard weddings. I would HIGHLY recommend Sharry for a wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2016

S · Married on 08/29/2015

Sharry's Touch has done both of my daughter's weddings now. The first one last year and now this one. We found her both helpful and fair. She had wonderful suggestions about more than just flowers. When I got married way back I had artificial flowers and I still had the bouquet. She took flowers from mine (just a few) and put them in both my daughter's bouquets. It was beautiful! Our church flowers were so so beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Shari did beautiful work. She is so friendly and inviting. She accommodated my liking of flowers but not having any ideas on how to arrange them. She took my selections and made the day beautiful and amazing. I knew I had no worries after meeting with her. She has done the flowers for 5 weddings in the family with a few more to go in the next year. She is definitely one of the best kept secrets in the area :)

Sent on 12/23/2013

Kelsey · Married on 06/29/2013

Sharry was so nice, helpful, and easy to work with! I had no real idea of what flowers I wanted and she showed me pictures of other designs she had done to get me to the general idea of what I wanted. I ended up getting cream colored english tea roses and...some green stuff!
    I'm not really into flowers but everyone commented and said they were so pretty! I loved them and the bouts we got for the groomsmen and fathers. I thought Sharry was very easy to work with and get a hold of and you can't beat her prices!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Sharry did an awesome job for the wedding! The flowers were exactly what we requested, and she does have that special touch to arrange them so perfectly! Sharry even added the orchids we had hoped would be available! Sharry arrived exactly on time to the Toledo Country Club and had all the flowers very organized. They remained beautiful for days after the wedding. Sharry was very reasonably priced, and we were able to save quite a bit of money by using her service.

Sent on 06/30/2013

Rebecca · Married on 06/06/2009

3.0

This was probably one of my biggest disappointments. I don’t know if I should have been more explicit with her, or if we should have had another meeting before the wedding. She said my bouquet was going to be 3-dozen roses – it had 26. I wanted mostly red roses with some pink. The bridesmaids were supposed to have mostly cream with some pink roses. They were both opposite – way too much pink. All the groomsmen were supposed to have cream rose bouts and they were pink.

Also, I told her I wanted greenery with the bouquets and showed her pictures. Maybe I should have specifically said I wanted leaves. She used some green spiky stuff, that shedded all over the place, and did not fit with my idea of elegant roses. She also cut the heads off all the roses and stuck them in holders for the bouquets, so all during pictures, the roses were falling out of the bouquets and we just kept sticking the heads back in like she said to. During planning, I would try to tell her my ideas, and it felt like she always had an attitude of, “This is the way I do weddings.” Some of the flowers had brown edges. The good part is you can’t beat her prices and she’s super nice. I did get many compliments that my flowers were beautiful, just not exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 07/03/2009