Perrysburg, OH 43551 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Flowers & Occasions by Andrea

Flowers & Occasions by Andrea has a singular goal, to bring you the highest quality in floral design at affordable prices

Flowers are the pinnacle of beauty and the most vibrant display of happiness and joy. With styles to best express your individual taste, let Flowers & Occasions by Andrea assist you in creating the perfect look for that special day. Our commitment to detail and elegance is immediately apparent as you view the pages within this website, highlighting only a few of the many weddings over the years where we have transformed dreams into reality.

Flowers & Occasions by Andrea is dedicated in bringing you the freshest wedding flowers possible, we are able to achieve this by designed all flower arrangements the day before your wedding to ensure maximum freshness and longevity. We also pride ourselves on our personalized services available to you. One of our services included in your cost is our Pin-on service. We come prior to the wedding to pass out all bouquets, and pin-on all corsages and boutonnieres, so that no one else has to. We will also go that extra mile to ensure that the location for the ceremony and reception hall is decorated appropriately by personally visiting the location with you and offer ideas and suggestions to add that extra elegance. The Day of your wedding we will deliver directly to your Church, Synagogue, Holy place or the location of your wedding ceremony and setup according to your specifications. After the wedding ceremony at your request relocate all floral arrangements to the Hall for FREE!

Aside from floral design, we also specialize in lighting, back-drops, personalized gobo Lighting and decoration of all reception locations.

I believe it is important for you, the bride-to-be, or the potential bride, to get to know about their chosen florist, so before we talk details here is a little about me and my company. Flowers & Occasions by Andrea has been in business since 2003 and has designed and created floral designs for more than 100 weddings. I started my Floral Design at Ken’s Flower Shop in 2000, and decided to branch out on my own to provide more personalized attention to my brides. We expanded into doing Special Occasion/Wedding Lighting in 2006, and have just recently started Personalized Gobo Lighting.

I attended college at Bowling Green State University and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Arts. I have had the privilege of designing the flowers for my own wedding in July of 2006 when I married my husband, best friend, and Co-Owner Justin Wcislek.

For your convenience, I have posted a sample of my Wedding Portfolio on this website, so you may get a sense of my design style. I have made it my commitment and my priority to provide you with the freshest flowers backed by the highest level of personal service available. Which is why one of my services included in your cost is my Pin-on service. I come prior to the wedding to pass out all bouquets, and pin-on all corsages and boutonnieres, so that no one else has to. After all this is your day and you shouldn’t have to worry about your flowers!

I look forward to meeting you so that I can listen to your dreams, and transform them into reality.

p43
page1
page2

30 Reviews for Flowers & Occasions by Andrea

Katlyn · Married on 09/03/2016

Andrea is so awesome! I gave her an idea verbally what I wanted and she just took it and ran with it! everyone was complimenting me on how beautiful all the flowers and centerpieces looked. I wish I could add pictures to really show you how stunning all the flowers really were. Shes decent priced too. She will only use real flowers and they are simply beautiful! Highly recommend!

Kali · Married on 09/12/2015

Wow! Andrea did a fabulous job on my wedding day! Everything was exactly what I wanted! When I first met with her she was very open minded to all my ideas.. I even had a wagon I found on Pinterest that had fabric all over it I showed her the picture and she did the wagon just like the picture with the chalk sign that read "daddy here comes mommy!" She is wonderful and your a fool if you don't see her best florist in this area won't be disappointed!!

Andrea did an amazing job! Every detail was taken care of, she put such attention on everything! The flowers were amazing, and my bouquet still looked great a week later! Thank you so much Andrea! I would recommend her any day!

Flowers & Occasions by Andrea FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Flowers & Occasions by Andrea 1
    Free Toss Away Bouquet!
    Book your Wedding with Flowers & Occasions by Andrea and receieve a Real or Silk Toss Away Bouquet for Free!

• Elite Events
    Elite Events Wedding Planners

Andrea does a fabulous job every time. I know that when I work with her everything will run smoothly. She is very professional, creative and able to bring your vision to life. Andreas creations are great for every budget. It is always a pleasure working with her. I highly recommend her to any bride!

• Perrysburg, 43551 See on map