Shannon Sano Photography, LLC Reviews

12 | Westerville, OH

12 Reviews for Shannon Sano Photography, LLC

Krista · Married on 10/27/2012

Shannon did both our engagement and wedding photos and I couldnt love them any more! She was so easy to work with and had great ideas that turned out in stunning pictures. We just got our pictures back and I am having such a hard time picking the ones I like there are so many good ones. An awesome photographer for a great value!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Heather · Married on 07/07/2012

Shannon and her Assistant Tessa, photographed our wedding in July. It was one of the hottest days of the year and they were amazing! We set up a photo booth and the pictures from that alone were incredible, hilarious and above all a fantastic way to get photos of all of our guests. All of our guests had a ball!
    Beyond that, they were discreet about capturing moments, yet professional about capturing the important group shots. Not to mention very easy to work with. Our actual wedding pictures are without a doubt beyond incredible. I have gotten more compliments on the photography...Shannon and Tessa made my Country Wedding look like it should belong in a Wedding Blog! They captured so many intimate moments between my husband and I. There are so many amazing shots, I absolutely cannot choose. I would recommend Shannon any day of the week! She is an artist and a professional!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Megan · Married on 07/23/2011

Shannon was fabulous! She was very willing to work with us and incorporate our own ideas and had great ideas of her own. Her photo journalism style was just what we were looking for. It was a great way to catch all those little moments that happen during the day and we had a wonderful time looking at them. The quality of the photos was superb. I would recommend Shannon for both wedding and engagement photos to anyone.

Sent on 08/17/2011

kristie · Married on 07/03/2011

Shannon did an absolutely wonderful job at my wedding! It was really hot that day and she just kept everyone moving and took beautiful pictures! We met before hand and communicated through email and everything went smoothly! She has great advice and a great eye! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! Thank you Shannon for all the pictures and making my day even more special. You’re a fantastic photographer that I would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2011
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/28/2011

We had such a great experience working with Shannon and Joe - they knew exactly the look that we were going for and were also extremely open to incorporating our idea's throughout both our engagement shoot and at the wedding! In addition to all the great shots captured of the wedding party and family, they took it upon themselves to make sure to take numerous still shots of our decor, rings, and special touches at the wedding - things that were completely NOT on my radar that day! I feel very thankful that they were so on top of it all! Fast communication was extremely important to me as I was working with my wedding vendors, and Shannon was the best at email communication and responding in a timely matter...put my mind at ease! Shannon and Joe captured our wedding day beautifully and we will forever cherish all of our photo's for years to come - we highly recommend them to anyone and everyone! THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/27/2011

Teva · Married on 07/10/2010

Shannon was very easy to work with and extremely professional in all her communication. The photos Shannon and Joe captured were beautiful and told our story perfectly. We highly recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 08/05/2010

Joe · Married on 07/10/2010

We had such a great experience with Shannon and Joe at our wedding. They were instrumental in making our day special and capturing all the important moments. They were professional and produced outstanding results. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/11/2010

Jen · Married on 05/22/2010

Highly recommend Shannon Sano - her services are very professional and she is super quick to respond and get back to you about anything.

Sent on 09/23/2010

Laura · Married on 10/17/2009

Shannon and Joe were fantastic to work with. They made sure that they knew exactly what we wanted out of our photography, and worked hard to reflect our personalities and the atmosphere of our day in the pictures. They were such a huge help in coordinating the schedule of the day and helped make things go smoothly. The pictures turned out beautifully, and they were so wonderful to have with us on our wedding day!

Sent on 01/24/2010

lindsay · Married on 08/22/2009

Shannon was timely and responsive from out first email. She took great pictures on our wedding day and we received a DVD with the pictures a few weeks later. I recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 10/21/2009

Tami · Married on 04/25/2009

Amazing photography coverage is all I can say! Shannon was there from the time I started getting ready until the evening came to a close, and got every single moment I could ever want. Joe stayed with my fiance the whole time and got great pictures with him too. I was very particular about having a female photographer so I wouldn't feel uncomfortable during times when I had to change, and my fiance felt very at ease having Joe cover his side of things as well. Both were very professional and didn't interrupt anything that was happening. The only time I really noticed the shots they were getting was when we went out for our private mini session and when we got a few formals. I couldn't believe all the amazing pictures we ended up getting! They are so beautiful and beyond my expectations! Shannon and Joe are both such nice people and always got back to us really quickly whenever we had a question. Their work is gorgeous and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/08/2010

Leah · Married on 07/11/2008

Shannon is an amazing photographer! She did a fantastic job on my pictures! Well worth the price :)

Sent on 12/06/2009