Shamrock Limousine Reviews

50 | Aliquippa, PA

50 Reviews for Shamrock Limousine

Sarah Lynn · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Transportation

I will highly recommend Shamrock Limo to any and all brides. From booking up until when our driver dropped us off at the reception, I was nothing but impressed.

Our driver was very nice and arrived promptly and let us take our time getting onto the bus. The woman at the office called me a few days before to make sure that her driver had the correct addresses and times for pick up/drop off. I thought this was an awesome touch, since the week of the wedding I was busy reaching out to every vendor to make sure they were on the same page, so it was nice to have a vendor reach out to ME to ease some stress!

The bus ride from the ceremony to the reception was one of the highlights of our day. The bridal party enjoyed champagne and music and had SO much fun in that 1/2 ride. I don't think we could have had a better time.

ALSO, it was POURING when we got to the reception, and the driver held an umbrella for me while I exited the bus - SO SWEET!

Becky · Married on 05/26/2018

We were very pleased with our experience using Shamrock Limo! Debbie was very polite, kind, and professional when speaking on the phone and helped me to figure out a timeline for our day to ensure enough time between events. She emailed me all the paperwork and I was able to simply email everything back to her. Shamrock Limo was one of the very few companies who offered a SUV limo which is what we were looking for. On the day of the wedding, our driver, Carl, was very professional and kind. He made sure to help with getting in/out of the limo, keeping us comfortable with air conditioning, and getting us safely to our destinations. We were permitted to bring food and drinks onto the limo in addition to the soft drinks, water, and champagne they provided. We would definitely recommend Shamrock Limo for wedding day transportation! - Nathan & Becky

Carlye · Married on 01/27/2018

We used Shamrock Limousine for our January wedding and had a wonderful experience. There were 16 of us total so we rented the limo bus, the bus had plenty of space and was very clean. We enjoyed the complimentary drinks and ability to play music from our phones. Our driver was amazing, the day ended up being rainy and he made sure none of us were ever stuck without an umbrella he was also always on time and worked with our photographer to plan our route for the day. I would highly recommend Shamrock for your transportation needs.

Nicole · Married on 10/27/2017

Shamrock shuttled my guests and myself for my 10/27/17 wedding. Our driver Frank was great! He helped guests get in and out of the shuttle, he was interactive, and made sure we got to our destinations safely. The price was the best from all the places I called. The communication throughout the entire process was great. All my guests arrived on time, and they were prompt to pick up. The shuttle was very clean as well. A few days before my wedding, I was contacted and was told who the driver was and a phone number on how to reach him. I would recommend this company for any event!

Rachael · Married on 09/30/2017

We rented a 22 passenger shuttle to and from our ceremony and reception. Best thing ever! it kept our guests safe and was very reasonably priced!

Rob · Married on 06/17/2017

The groomsmen arrived at the pick up location a little late but the driver was there on time (probably earlier) waiting for our arrival. He was very courteous and provided the perfect transportation for our wedding party to move around the city in a timely fashion. Limo was very clean and the sound/lights were exceptional! Would definitely book again for any occasion requiring a party bus.

• I am Mrs. rjd

Beverly · Married on 09/10/2016

We had a limo party bus for our wedding. We were originally going to need transportation from the hotel to the church, then to an outdoor area for photos, then back to the hotel, but our plans were changed and we only used the bus to go from the hotel to the photo area, then back to the hotel. That threw off our original timeline, but the owner and staff of Shamrock Limousine were very accommodating with changing the times, even double checking to make sure they had everything correct.
    Even though our time in the bus was short, we did manage to drink champagne! Our driver was very professional and was so nice, making sure he helped all the women down the stairs, since we all had on long dresses.
    Our experience with this company was very pleasant and I would recommend them to anyone needing limo service.

Julia · Married on 08/26/2016

Shamrock Limousine was great! Debbie was very sweet and helpful when I booked the limo. The limo bus was fantastic, very clean, showed up on time and our driver Tina was great!

Heather · Married on 07/02/2016

We chose Shamrock for our wedding day after researching a variety of companies and reviews. We also visited their garage in Aliquippa, which was definitely worth it! The staff was extremely friendly and willing to show us a variety of vehicles to determine which vehicle would meet our needs. We ended up going with the party bus and our wedding party said it was the nicest party bus/limo ride they've ever had. In the beginning, we thought 4 hours would be enough, but we ended up needing to add an additional hour and they were very helpful and understanding about the change. Our driver, Frank, was extremely friendly and wonderful to work with! He was relaxed, we felt safe, and he was very sweet and congratulated us on our big day! Shamrock was wonderful to work with and we would recommend them to anyone needing to book a limo or party bus!

Theresa · Married on 07/01/2016

We used this Service to get 12 guests to and from Mount Washington Wedding location in the City of Pittsburgh. The driver named Carl arrived early got guests to the destination through rush hour traffic with time to spare. Pick up for the return was as scheduled and Carl was great dealing with some of our more spirited guests. Pricing of their services was fantastic!!

Kristen · Married on 04/08/2016

Shamrock Limousine is fabulous! We booked them for our wedding and they were wonderful. They arrived on time (actually a little early, which was a relief!) to pick everyone up, which was great. Our driver was so professional and got us everywhere we needed to go quickly, and without directions. The limo bus was beautiful inside and we all had so much fun. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Kristen,
    Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to review our services. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Congratulations again!

Shamrock limo was amazing! We got married on January 23, 2016 during blizzard Jonas and Shamrock limo was so reliable! They showed up right on time to get our guests to the venue and at the end of the night to take them back to the hotel. They never said they couldn't make it due to the weather and made our day so special. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Shamrock Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We were happy to be chosen to help celebrate your special day. We wish you and your husband the best of luck!

Our wedding was on October 24th and it was truly the best day. Shamrock Limousine picked up the ladies right on time, took us to the location of our ceremony, picked up the gentlemen, took them to the ceremony, waited until the ceremony was over and took us to our picture location. It rained the entire time we took pictures and the driver followed the wedding party around with a golf umbrella so we would not get wet inbetween pictures. He was so kind and such a trooper through the rain! He put up with our wild and crazy dance party on the way to the reception. Shamrock Limousine definitely added wonderful memories to our perfect day.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Shamrock Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services and allowing us to be apart of your special day.

Best Wishes!

Tammy · Married on 10/10/2015

This was the best service and we had the best time!! I think it was literally was the best part of the day. The driver was absolutely fabulous!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Shamrock Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, we truly appreciate your feedback and are happy that you had a great time!

Best of luck!

I am so glad we decided to book through Shamrock Limo!! Everyone loved our bus and could not stop talking about how nice the inside was! All of the drivers we have had (for bachelorette and bachelor party) were so nice and amazing!) I Highly reccomend brides to use Shamrock!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Shamrock Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services and for allowing us the opportunity to provide you with fun, reliable transportation for all your events! We truly appreciate it!

Allison · Married on 09/05/2015

The Shamrock company was a great selection for transportation at our wedding. Our original plan for transportation fell through so while searching for transportation for both the wedding party and our guests, we found Shamrock. They were extremely helpful and comforting even last minute. They did not have the shuttle vehicles available for us on short notice, but were willing to let us use a larger bus that they did not have booked as a shuttle for our guests.
    The drivers were wonderful on the day of and the vehicles were nice and clean.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Allison,
    Thank you so much for the kind words and allowing us to be apart of your special day! We wish you nothing but the best on your new adventures as husband and wife!!

-Shamrock Limousine

I highly recommend Shamrock Limo! I received several emails prior to our day to finalize all the details and confirm our itinerary. The day of our wedding our driver, Ron, was on time and happy to take us from place to place. He was so accommodating and I could not be happier with the high level of service we received on such an important day.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Shamrock Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services! We truly appreciate your feedback!

Jen · Married on 08/22/2015

Shamrock Limousine was great! The bridal party bus was on time (even with crazy Pittsburgh tunnel traffic) and the driver was really accommodating and nice. I worked with Grace Ball in setting up the party bus and she was awesome as well! We upgraded our party bus the week of and she was very easy to work with in doing so. Such a great experience! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Jen,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services. We truly appreciate each and everyone of our clients. Wishing you all the best!

-Shamrock Limousine

Rose · Married on 06/27/2015

This company is a class act. From the first call for information until the final one they were always there and had all my answers. Our driver was amazing it rained on my wedding day so he had to take all of us one by one to the limo. Very professional had a great time in the limo!!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Rose,
    Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day and for taking the time to write us a review! We really appreciate it.

Best Wishes!!

Katey · Married on 06/27/2015

Shamrock limousine was wonderful to work with! They were very punctual and polite and the limo bus was beautiful on the inside! They surpassed our expectations. I would recommend them to everybody!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Katey,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We enjoyed being apart of your wedding day!

Best wishes to you in the future!

-Shamrock Limo

We were very happy with our transportation services provided by Shamrock Limousine! Grace, who I communicated with throughout the wedding planning, was very professional and always prompt with emails. Our driver, Richard, got to the pick up spot early and was an excellent driver. We were very glad that we chose this company for our transportation needs. They are highly recommended!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Shamrock Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, we are so happy you let us be apart of your special day!

Wishing you the best!

April · Married on 05/02/2015

Shamrock Limo was great! We used one of their large party buses for 5 hours on our wedding day. They were prompt and easy to get a hold of. The limo itself was pristine and provided a fun party atmosphere.

Robyn · Married on 05/02/2015

We enjoyed using Shamrock for our wedding! Since we got married in May, they made sure we finalized our reservation before they got too busy with prom requests. Shamrock was easy to work with as we scheduled two pick-up times from the hotel for guests and two departure times at the end of the evening.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Shamrock Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Robyn. We hope you are enjoying married life!

Best wishes!!

Dana · Married on 11/08/2014

Shamrock was great to work with. Ron was fantastic! He was our driver in my friends wedding and I requested him for mine because he was so nice and professional! He was so helpful and took all of our bags to the bottom of the bus so we had more room. On time for our wedding and had no issues!

Nicole · Married on 08/23/2014

They were wonderful. They made everything simple and our driver was awesome. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Nicole,
    Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day and for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it.

Have a great day!