Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

49 Reviews for Shamrock Limousine

Privacy Partition (2)
Stretch Limo (1)
Van (1)
48 Shamrock Limousine Reviews

We were very pleased with our experience using Shamrock Limo! Debbie was very polite, kind, and professional when speaking on the phone and helped me to figure out a timeline for our day to ensure enough time between events. She emailed me all the paperwork and I was able to simply email everything back to her. Shamrock Limo was one of the very few companies who offered a SUV limo which is what we were looking for. On the day of the wedding, our driver, Carl, was very professional and kind. He made sure to help with getting in/out of the limo, keeping us comfortable with air conditioning, and getting us safely to our destinations. We were permitted to bring food and drinks onto the limo in addition to the soft drinks, water, and champagne they provided. We would definitely recommend Shamrock Limo for wedding day transportation! - Nathan & Becky

Profile Picture Becky, 5/26/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: SUV Limo, Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip, Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition

We used Shamrock Limousine for our January wedding and had a wonderful experience. There were 16 of us total so we rented the limo bus, the bus had plenty of space and was very clean. We enjoyed the complimentary drinks and ability to play music from our phones. Our driver was amazing, the day ended up being rainy and he made sure none of us were ever stuck without an umbrella he was also always on time and worked with our photographer to plan our route for the day. I would highly recommend Shamrock for your transportation needs.

Profile Picture Carlye, 1/27/18, 7 Reviews
1.1

So disappointed. When I contacted them multiple times to discuss an issue, they stopped answering my emails and wouldn't return my call. Would not recommend.

Profile Picture Ayla, 11/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Shamrock shuttled my guests and myself for my 10/27/17 wedding. Our driver Frank was great! He helped guests get in and out of the shuttle, he was interactive, and made sure we got to our destinations safely. The price was the best from all the places I called. The communication throughout the entire process was great. All my guests arrived on time, and they were prompt to pick up. The shuttle was very clean as well. A few days before my wedding, I was contacted and was told who the driver was and a phone number on how to reach him. I would recommend this company for any event!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/27/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Van, Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip, Round Trip

We rented a 22 passenger shuttle to and from our ceremony and reception. Best thing ever! it kept our guests safe and was very reasonably priced!

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, Shuttle, Bottled Water/Ice

Shamrock provided a limo bus for our bridal party which transported the groomsmen to the church, and then the entire bridal party to the reception. The bus arrived on time, was clean and beautiful, and the driver was very friendly. One of the groomsman connected his phone to the radio which was in the back of the bus and was able to be our DJ for our ride to the reception, creating such a fun atmosphere. Shamrock was very easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and provided great service for us on the day of. I would highly recommend Shamrock to any couple looking for a reliable limo service on their wedding day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/8/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip

The groomsmen arrived at the pick up location a little late but the driver was there on time (probably earlier) waiting for our arrival. He was very courteous and provided the perfect transportation for our wedding party to move around the city in a timely fashion. Limo was very clean and the sound/lights were exceptional! Would definitely book again for any occasion requiring a party bus.

Profile Picture Rob, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo

We had a limo party bus for our wedding. We were originally going to need transportation from the hotel to the church, then to an outdoor area for photos, then back to the hotel, but our plans were changed and we only used the bus to go from the hotel to the photo area, then back to the hotel. That threw off our original timeline, but the owner and staff of Shamrock Limousine were very accommodating with changing the times, even double checking to make sure they had everything correct.
Even though our time in the bus was short, we did manage to drink champagne! Our driver was very professional and was so nice, making sure he helped all the women down the stairs, since we all had on long dresses.
Our experience with this company was very pleasant and I would recommend them to anyone needing limo service.

Profile Picture Beverly, 9/10/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Round Trip, Party Bus, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo

Shamrock Limousine was great! Debbie was very sweet and helpful when I booked the limo. The limo bus was fantastic, very clean, showed up on time and our driver Tina was great!

Profile Picture Julia, 8/26/16, 3 Reviews
4.2

The limo customer service staff were awesome when coming up with how many hours I would truly need without over charging me like some companies would definitely try doing. The only negative about my experience was the limo came a little late when picking up there bridal party and the AC was not working when it was 90 degrees out! However on the way from the church to the reception the driver was able to fix the AC, thank goodness!

Profile Picture Alexa, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We chose Shamrock for our wedding day after researching a variety of companies and reviews. We also visited their garage in Aliquippa, which was definitely worth it! The staff was extremely friendly and willing to show us a variety of vehicles to determine which vehicle would meet our needs. We ended up going with the party bus and our wedding party said it was the nicest party bus/limo ride they've ever had. In the beginning, we thought 4 hours would be enough, but we ended up needing to add an additional hour and they were very helpful and understanding about the change. Our driver, Frank, was extremely friendly and wonderful to work with! He was relaxed, we felt safe, and he was very sweet and congratulated us on our big day! Shamrock was wonderful to work with and we would recommend them to anyone needing to book a limo or party bus!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Party Bus, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo

We used this Service to get 12 guests to and from Mount Washington Wedding location in the City of Pittsburgh. The driver named Carl arrived early got guests to the destination through rush hour traffic with time to spare. Pick up for the return was as scheduled and Carl was great dealing with some of our more spirited guests. Pricing of their services was fantastic!!

Profile Picture Theresa, 7/1/16, 1 Review
1.8

I would not book them again. First, the picture they sent me of the shuttle van is not the vehicle that showed up on my wedding day. Next, I called to confirm that they would provide glass wear for my guests to drink champagne on the shuttle van but there was no glass wear on the day of. Lastly, they were impossible to get a hold of the day of. We had to ask the driver for her number and we were constantly waiting on the driver.

Profile Picture User4804822, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Bottled Water/Ice, Multi-Locations

I initially booked Shamrock, but then found another place that was cheaper at a wedding expo. When I asked, they were willing to price-match the other place without hesitation. The AC in our limo stopped working as the driver, Scott, was on his way to pick us up, but he got us to the church on time, and even went the crazy route I wanted to take to be sure to miss any construction traffic. During the ceremony, Scott went back to Shamrock and swapped out vehicles, even transferring all of the girls' bags and alcohol, etc. so that once everyone was on the bus, it was nice and cool!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/7/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Shamrock Limousine is fabulous! We booked them for our wedding and they were wonderful. They arrived on time (actually a little early, which was a relief!) to pick everyone up, which was great. Our driver was so professional and got us everywhere we needed to go quickly, and without directions. The limo bus was beautiful inside and we all had so much fun. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Multi-Locations, Party Bus

Shamrock limo was amazing! We got married on January 23, 2016 during blizzard Jonas and Shamrock limo was so reliable! They showed up right on time to get our guests to the venue and at the end of the night to take them back to the hotel. They never said they couldn't make it due to the weather and made our day so special. Would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User6363014, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The service was wonderful . . .

Profile Picture Julianna, 12/27/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo

Our wedding was on October 24th and it was truly the best day. Shamrock Limousine picked up the ladies right on time, took us to the location of our ceremony, picked up the gentlemen, took them to the ceremony, waited until the ceremony was over and took us to our picture location. It rained the entire time we took pictures and the driver followed the wedding party around with a golf umbrella so we would not get wet inbetween pictures. He was so kind and such a trooper through the rain! He put up with our wild and crazy dance party on the way to the reception. Shamrock Limousine definitely added wonderful memories to our perfect day.

Profile Picture User5621470, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Party Bus, Multi-Locations

This was the best service and we had the best time!! I think it was literally was the best part of the day. The driver was absolutely fabulous!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I am so glad we decided to book through Shamrock Limo!! Everyone loved our bus and could not stop talking about how nice the inside was! All of the drivers we have had (for bachelorette and bachelor party) were so nice and amazing!) I Highly reccomend brides to use Shamrock!

Profile Picture marissa, 9/26/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Party Bus, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo

The Shamrock company was a great selection for transportation at our wedding. Our original plan for transportation fell through so while searching for transportation for both the wedding party and our guests, we found Shamrock. They were extremely helpful and comforting even last minute. They did not have the shuttle vehicles available for us on short notice, but were willing to let us use a larger bus that they did not have booked as a shuttle for our guests.
The drivers were wonderful on the day of and the vehicles were nice and clean.

Profile Picture Allison, 9/5/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, SUV Limo, Shuttle, Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Privacy Partition

I highly recommend Shamrock Limo! I received several emails prior to our day to finalize all the details and confirm our itinerary. The day of our wedding our driver, Ron, was on time and happy to take us from place to place. He was so accommodating and I could not be happier with the high level of service we received on such an important day.

Profile Picture Leah, 8/22/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Shamrock Limousine was great! The bridal party bus was on time (even with crazy Pittsburgh tunnel traffic) and the driver was really accommodating and nice. I worked with Grace Ball in setting up the party bus and she was awesome as well! We upgraded our party bus the week of and she was very easy to work with in doing so. Such a great experience! I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Jen, 8/22/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo

This company is a class act. From the first call for information until the final one they were always there and had all my answers. Our driver was amazing it rained on my wedding day so he had to take all of us one by one to the limo. Very professional had a great time in the limo!!!

Profile Picture Rose, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Shamrock limousine was wonderful to work with! They were very punctual and polite and the limo bus was beautiful on the inside! They surpassed our expectations. I would recommend them to everybody!

Profile Picture Katey, 6/27/15, 1 Review