Cranberry Limo

Cranberry Twp, PA View map

Cranberry Limousine Service (www.cranberrylimo.com) is committed to excellence. We understand that your special occasion is of upmost importance to you and your guests. We arrive on time and ready to serve you! That's as simple as it gets. You hire us and we are yours for the day. We are in the business because we LOVE love! We love being a part of special events and helping clients make their most special events something to remember for the rest of their life!

Reasons to hire us:

1. Professional Drivers: Our drivers are professional and committed to you.

2. Punctuality: We show up on time and ready for your beckon call.

3. Flexibility: We understand that sometimes things change and don't go as planned. We offer the flexibility you need, just in case the plan changes. It's not a problem!

4. Plush and Clean: We offer plush and luxurious limos for your occasion.

Our limos are our babies, and we treat them as such. They are immaculately maintained inside and out. We want you to feel as though you just purchase our limo off the lot for your special event.

Call us now at 724-769-4848 or visit our site at www.cranberrylimo.com and fill out our contact form! We look forward to serving you!

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
SUV Limo
Standard Limo
Stretch Limo
Sedan
  • User2053584 2+ years ago
    This was a fantastic limo company! We had a Pittsburgh wedding at Heinz Chapel and you know how picky they are about getting in and out. Our limo driver got us to the church in time! We were running a little late because we had to go back and get the ring pillow. OMG. I almost had a heart attack! Anyways, the limo driver was so gracious and patient and remained calm the whole time even though I was totally freaking out. Honestly, he save the day for me by staying so calm and assuring me that he would get me to my wedding on time and that everything would be just fine. He kept a positive attitude the whole time and I have to tell you, he calmed me down. I was really going nuts. After the wedding ceremony everything was calmer and he was able to take us around to a variety of photo ops and we were on such a high! Thank you so much Tom! I HIGHLY recommend this limo service because they go above and beyond. I will definitely be telling all of my friends...oh wait! I already did! We loved him so much we gave him a toast! :) They definitely know customer service and how to do weddings!

Cranberry Twp, 16066
Location of (Cranberry Limo)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding