Sentimental Preservation Reviews

16 | Auburn, WA

16 Reviews for Sentimental Preservation

Excellent to work with. Products were better than expected.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Sentimental Preservation's reply:

Thank you so much! I wish I knew who this was.
  • RSALZBRUN

RACHEL · Married on 11/11/2011

I found Simone by word of mouth because we wanted our flowers preserved. Called her, met her, and she is amazing! She works out of her home office and is very good at what she does. It didn't take too long to get our bouquet done, then we asked her if she could also make us a shadow box (within the budget we had) and she did. I picked it up and WOW!!!!! I am so unbelievably pleased with how great of a job she did! She also does gown preserving too! You must must must check her out if you live near Federal Way! Even if you don't, you should still check her out!!!! Love her work and I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Thank you so much Simone!!!!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Keith and Christine · Married on 09/25/2010

My wife and I recently had her wedding bouquet and my boutonnière preserved and we have to tell you we could not believe our eyes!! They looked just as real and fresh as the day we dropped them off. Simone is so very nice, thoughtful, and professional, and again we thank you for the wonderful job you did. We will remember our special day for many years to come when we look at our beautifully preserved flowers hanging on our wall.

Sent on 03/10/2011

Hayley · Married on 08/28/2010

WOW! What Simone does is truly one of a kind. I got my Bouquet and Dress preserved by her and getting your bouquet preserved becomes a beautiful work of art that we will keep on our wall and treasure forever!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Lisa · Married on 08/21/2010

Simone from Sentimental Preservations was very professional and welcoming. She did a phenomenal job of preserving and framing my wedding bouquet. Not only did she include my husband and I's vows and keepsakes along with my bouquet, she recreated my husband's boutonniere as it didn't make it through the wedding. She had a myriad of background choices, styles of frames and sizes all in a handy book to keep from getting too overwhelmed. When I picked up the finished product, I absolutely LOVED it and don't regret one penny I spent on it. It's unique, beautiful and timeless and something I will be able to keep forever. I will also be bringing my wedding dress to her for preservation as well. I can't tell you how impressed I was with her. I would 100% recommend her services without hesitation.

Sent on 11/29/2010

Matthew · Married on 02/06/2010

We ended up choosing Sentiemental Preservation after checking 3 other places because they had the best prices and our budget was getting low. They really gave a good bang for the buck, and the decor was excellent.

Sent on 02/16/2010

Reanne · Married on 07/11/2009

I first heard about Sentimental Preservation from my then, future sister in law. She had preserved her bouquet when she got married almost 5 years ago. Her bouquet is in still beautiful condition, as it has been well-preserved by Simone. I have yet to receive my flowers, however, meeting with Simone and seeing all of her wonderful work in her office, proves that she knows what she does and does it well. You get to choose the frame, shape, background, etc. I am very excited to see what the final product will look like!

Sent on 07/30/2009

jamie · Married on 10/12/2008

Simone was great to work with. Absolutley took care of everything looking wonderful (preserved flowers and dress for me).

Cheryl · Married on 07/12/2008

Sentimental Preservation did a wonderful job on a keepsake bouquet and preserving my daughter's wedding dress. Complete instructions were provided about how to care for everything. We can contact them at any time with questions or how they can help us with other projects. The hours were very flexible and my projects were done in a timely manner. I was very happy with the outcome and the professional advice I received as well.

Janna · Married on 04/26/2008

Great service! I really liked the fact that I could open up my box and handle my dress after it was cleaned and preserved. I do not assume that my daughter one day would like to wear my dress, but perhaps several generations down the family line might want to wear it and for that fact alone, it was worth the time and money. Simone knows her stuff when it comes to fabric and the right tools for preserving a gown with care.

Sent on 04/02/2011
  • nata3904

Natasha · Married on 04/17/2010

I love how my wedding dress turned out after being cleaned and perserved. And I love the great keepsake box with my wedding bouquet and wedding invite.

Sent on 11/25/2010

Kara · Married on 05/30/2009

Simone is truly amazing! I love that I'm able to care for my dress and prevent discoloration with aging. With Simone's instructions, I'm not worried that my valuable keepsake won't be available should I want to pass it on. Unfortunately, my flowers (including my bouquet) were lost due to our immediate departure after the ceremony for our honeymoon. I trusted my maid of honor would get a great referal from our florist, but she was misinformed and led to believe there wasn't a way to keep my bouquet and that the expense wasn't worth it since the colors of the flowers would fade. Simone saved the day by recreating a beautiful replica from my pictures. Now, I have another keepsake that includes all of the wonderful elements from that day. I'm so thankful to have something to cherish the memories by and it's so beautiful I almost forget the flowers are a replica. Kudos to Simone!!!

Sent on 02/15/2010

Paul · Married on 09/13/2008

Exceptional.
    The quality Simone puts into her craft is beyond compare. The flowers look as fresh as the day my lovely Bride walked down the aisle. I recommend Simone's services to anyone who wants the most colorful reminder of their wedding, or any reminder of a special occasion. Top notch stuff.
    Paul Poteat

julie · Married on 04/07/2007

4.2

very resonable and beautiful flowers

Sent on 12/01/2009
  • F

Joya · Married on 07/29/2007

3.0

I had my wedding dress cleaned, repaired and preserved by Simone. The cleaning was good overall except a few spots remained dirty along the hemline. She didn't know if they had missed those spots or if they just couldn't get them clean. I will spot clean them myself with Oxiclean.

The preservation was wonderful. The materials and methods used are fabulous and the presentation is lovely. Simone monograms the muslin that the box is kept in and it's sweet.

The repairs were a fiasco. They damaged my dress. I thought Simone would be doing the work herself but she does send the dress out. I thought at least a separate seamstress would be doing the repairs (a tear at the bustle). But I guess it was the cleaners that did them. The made a clumsy mess, and also cut a hole in the lace netting in the dress. So I've had to go back to my seamstress who did my wedding alterations to have the botched bustle repair fixed and the new damage fixed. The dress will ultimately be slightly different than before, but not too noticeable. Simone has promptly reimbursed me for the cost of having my dress re-repaired by my seamstress. Simone has decided not to offer repairs after what happened to my dress. I highly recommend having the person who did your alterations fix your dress first.

Personally, if I could do it over again, I would have someone else who I've spoke with directly and feel I can trust clean the dress. I'm not sure how much I trust the cleaners she works with. And of course have your own seamstress fix any repairs. The preservation of the dress that Simone does is worth it. And I guess she does great work with flowers too, but I didn't have mine done.

So, I highly recommend Simone only for dress preservation.

Sent on 03/03/2012
  • Erin

Erin Maloney · Married on 06/06/2020

1.4
      2.0
      2.0

Find someone else

Very delayed with responses, my preservation turned out horrible despite waiting over 2 years. Final result looks like a cheap funeral flowers display, not a wedding bouquet. Overall, I'm very frustrated and will not be keeping my flowers because of how ugly they turned out despite having a gorgeous bouquet.

Sent on 08/10/2020