Scealu of South Shore Reviews

22 | Marshfield, MA

22 Reviews for Scealu of South Shore

22 Scealu of South Shore Reviews

Carson · Married on 03/16/2013

The most beautiful favors for a beach wedding I have ever seen. She was easy, accommodating and very professional. I hope to use her again for another occasion.

Our favors came out amazing. Tina was great about replying to emails promptly. I would highly recommend Scealu of South Shore!

Linda · Married on 06/16/2012

Working with Tina was a delight for our wedding. The favors & table cards were stunning and looked beautiful! Our favors are now used every year as Christmas tree decorations and will provide lasting memories to all of our friends and family! Thank you again for making - what could have been a very stressful time - a relaxed and exiting time. It was so much fun opening up the stunning boxes that you sent them in and being overcome with joy because they were so gorgeous! Thank you again....

Julie · Married on 06/06/2012

Tina was wonderful! Her beautiful favors were exactly what I was looking for for our small Cape Cod wedding. I did not want the same old favors that you get at every wedding. I was really looking for something unique and elegant, and that is just what I received. Tina was always very quick to respond to my emails, and was very eager to please. She really made me feel like my approval of the final product was of utmost importance. The favors came beautifully packaged and on time. Tina even emailed me the day of the wedding and a few days after to check in. Tina of Scealu is wonderful and I highly recommend her services. :)

mary ann · Married on 05/19/2012

Exceptional product and service. Made the wedding. Beautiful products!
    Highly recommend.

Stacy · Married on 08/07/2011

Tina did favors for me for my wedding on October 10. She was wonderful to work with. Shared ideas with me. Very flexible. Not pushy at all. The finished product is just so beautiful!! Everything she said she would do, she did!! I would use her again in a heart beat!!

Julie · Married on 07/02/2011

As a West Virginia Wedding and Events Planner, I was asked to bring the "beach" to the WV Mountains for one of my brides. I immediately thought of a business that I saw on Facebook, Scealu of South Shore. I contacted the owner, Tina and she was so helpful. I then contacted my bride and she immediately fell in love with the samples I received from Tina. They placed their order and the received their sample to approve almost immediately. We had the wedding over the 4th of July weekend and her family could only rave over the favors they received. I highly recommend Scealu of South Shore to everyone.

David · Married on 05/20/2011

We are from Alabama but wanted to be married on a beach in Cape Cod. Due to the distance from home our guests had to travel many miles and we wanted to thank each of them with something special. Tina provided the perfect gift. We presented each guest with a remembrance of the day with a starfish ornament. They were mounted on a card which was personalized with our wedding information and a personal greeting to our friends. Tina made the experience trouble free. She worked with us every step of the way and made us feel like family. If you are looking for that special and unusual extra for your wedding then Tina is the one to see.

elma · Married on 05/14/2011

Scealu of South Shore's starfish ornaments were the perfect gifts for my daughter's wedding party and guests. They absolutely loved them, not only because they were beautifully put together, but also because the note attached to the ornament was so exquisite and fancy. What a brilliant idea. Thanks, Tina. Your personal attention to details helped make the wedding beautiful, and our guests will treasure the memory of our daughter's wedding forever.

Heather · Married on 03/12/2011

The favors I purchased from Scealu were fabulous!! Perfect for our beach wedding. They added such a classy touch and made all of our guests feel so special! Tina was a pleasure to work with, very professional, helpful and kind. The favors were of exceptional quality and truly unique. Thank you Tina!!!

Caron · Married on 09/26/2010

Tina is as professional and consciencious as she is engaging. She was a pleasure to work with as we discussed wedding shower favors and product options. My resulting order was of the highest quality, as well as beautifully unique. She puts her heart and soul into what she does, and exceeded my every expectation. Caron (Falmouth, MA)

Jen · Married on 09/24/2010

Working with Tina was an absolute joy! She created the most beautiful menu's and matching favors for my wedding, and also did the favors for my shower! She was extremely professional to work with, and listened to everything I wanted! Her attention to detail, and artistic work is something you won't be able to find elsewhere! I would recomend her to anyone!

Colleen · Married on 08/28/2010

I had a great experience with Scealu of South Shore! My favors were absolutely amazing and everyone loved them. They fit our 'beach' wedding theme perfectly, were unique, personalized and also were something memorable for everyone to take home. Amazing work to every detail as well as very responsive. I would highly recommend this vendor to any future bride. : )

Donna · Married on 07/18/2010

Tina of Scealu of South Shore could not have been more efficient in providing exceptional service. The favors we ordered for a Bridal Shower were the hit and
    her precise detail to each one was outstanding. All our guests were so impressed and we have received many calls asking for her Website. Tina deserves a 10 in all areas. We would definitely call her again.
    I would strongly urge future brides and or bridal attendants to view all Tina has to
    offer . Her creativity can't be matched.

Kasey · Married on 07/18/2010

Tina was so helpful in designing and creating a unique favor for my wedding shower. Her work is absolutely stunning and her attention to detail and experience takes away all of the worry you may have!

Pam · Married on 06/19/2010

These ornaments were absolutely beautiful and a very special way for the bride and groom to thank their guests for sharing in their wedding celebration!

• Maria

Maria · Married on 11/06/2009

During my bridal shower, I was in search of the most meaningful favors, menus and table cards for my guests. After all, it completes the look! Tina, of Scealu of South Shore provided just that and so much more. She spends the time to work with you customizing your personal favors and makes the whole experience simply fun and memorable. Her creativity, friendship, and individual designs make her the best choice in purchasing favors, menus and table cards that any bride or person celebrating any event by an open water space, or desires to add a touch of sea life and elegance to, simply fall in love with! She picks every item from the Cape herself and preps it for for her events. Wires them with a beautiful hanging wire, ties a beautiful bow on it, then places each object on a gorgeous card stock with the best gift of all, a message from the bride or couple to their guests.

For my bridal shower, I picked a beautiful scallop shell favor that was placed on a beautiful card stock with a personal message to my guests on the front, and on the back was a bibical message that she printed. It fit perfectly with my theme for The Chart House in Weehaken, NJ. She also did my menus for the event with a wax seal in my initial, as well as table cards to match that completed my entire look! It was such a unique and perfect touch to my special day.

For the wedding, I had to have her do the menus and this time we chose an off white card stck with a brown font, and indeed, a wax seal again, that everyone raved about. She also did the most beautiful table cards that had a written theme of autumn with each card being named after a special tree. They complimented the menus and again, it served the table with the last finishing touch of elegance, since my husband and I had the wedding in a museum.

Often times I see brides get favors that are just plain mementos for their event assuming that their guests will discard them or they simply just get favors to do a checklist for their event. I say if this is the case, why waste the money? If you are detailed and want to add a classic feminine touch that will be remembered and appreciated, why not do it in the most significant and meaningful way? I am so glad I did and now that several months have gone by after the bridal shower and wedding, I am so glad I did and I have no regrets!

Tina is by far, the best person I have encountered simply because she was no hassle, sincerely passionate about her work, and all around just a joyous person. Her prices per favor, menu and table card were well worth it, (and very affordable), and came fully assembled and packaged with great detail and pride. By far, she is the best kept secret when it comes to providing favors, menus and table cards. She is totally one stop shopping and outstanding in her designs!

Sandy · Married on 09/19/2009

Of all the facets of my wedding, the beautiful crafted shell favors with a note from my husband and me attached where the ultimate representation of what I wanted to share with my family and friends. they were beautifully conceived and crafted and Tina's creative talent, execution and timing was perfect. These Christmas tree ornaments are treasured by all who received them and Tina is a true artist! You will be thrilled if you select her for your most special day. I was!

Anne · Married on 06/27/2009

I had seen a favor from Scealu of South Shore and thought they were uniquely beautiful and that I had to have them for a very special bridal I was giving. I was not disappointed. Tina was a delight to work with - extremely professional and genuinely kind. She made me feel that my relatively small order of 35 was her top priority. So many guests asked me where I found the favors and I as truly delighted to pass on Scealu of South Shore's name to them.

Debra · Married on 04/04/2009

Working with Tina of Scealu of South Shore was a pleasure - she was friendly and professional and very thorough in working through exactly what we wanted. AND, the favors were BEAUTIFUL - everyone loved them, including us!

Mike and Deb Gilroy

j · Married on 07/24/2010

Scealu was great to work with and the table cards we ordered were
    absolutely beautiful! They fit perfectly with our Cape Cod wedding.
    I would recommend them and plan to use them in the future.

Paige · Married on 04/04/2009

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT.... Scealu favors are GORGEOUS and my guests could not stop talking about how unique and beautifully perfect they were for the event!! The shell favors made my special day even more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. I still have friends asking for "just one more" so they can hang them as decorations in their houses! Amazing! You do great work, you got it done fast and with so much care. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your hard work! - Key Largo Wedding