Ferry Street, Everett, MA 02149 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Honey By Design

At Honey by Design, we design and customize personalized honey jars for all types of events--personalized with your name, event date, and message of your choice. Our honey favors are, by far, the most affordable ones on the market - guaranteed! We use only the finest quality, pure clover honey.

2 Reviews for Honey By Design

• canarybride

Felice · Married on 06/05/2011

Honey by Design provided me with about 200 adorable little honey jars which fit in perfectly with the theme of my brunch garden wedding. I thoroughly researched vendors offering similar products online, but Honey by Design had the best price around and no other company offered the little toppers tied with the raffia (so adorable and authentic). I like the choice of jars they offer, but wasn't thrilled with the choice of labels at the time, so I ordered the jars with the little covers in yellow without labels and made my own with a print store. A few broke in transport, which is understandable with as many as I ordered, but they promptly replaced these free of charge. The little honey jars were visually great on display at the reception and were a huge hit with my guests. I tasted the honey inside from a sample they sent me before placing my order and the honey inside is delicious, excellent quality. The jars were a perfect size, any larger and they would have been a hassle for our out-of-town guests on the return trip. Very satisfied, I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/28/2011

jerry · Married on 03/01/2010

4.2

They help me design and customize personalized honey favors personalized
    with my name, event date, and message of your choice. The price is very affordable guaranteed! They use only the finest quality, pure clover honey. The flowers looked amazing and matched my theme very well.

Sent on 03/06/2010

Honey By Design FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Honey By Design 1
    $5 off your order!
    $ 5 off order of $150 or more!

• Ferry Street Everett, 02149 See on map