Savor This! Catering Reviews

View more information

4.2

• Elise
    Elise Married on 05/20/2017
    We wanted something different for our wedding. My husband and I decided on a Mexican food buffet. Peg and Brad made it come to life and it was delicious! I had several of my guests comment on how much they loved the food and that they even went back for seconds and thirds!

I especially appreciated that Savor This was able to accommodate family members with food restrictions, including my aunt who has Celiac (cannot have gluten) and several people who are lactose intolerant.

It definitely tasted as good as it looks! We were able to take boxed of leftovers home and appreciated eating the food again and again!
    Brandi Married on 06/21/2014
    Peg let us taste test before booking and everything tasted fantastic. She helped us on how many to plan for even though we did not do rsvping. On the day of our wedding the servers actually helped me (the bride) carry my food to the table.......so sweet! I would definently recommend this service for anyone wanting not only great food that is affordable, but also a company full of people who genuinely care about thier service and clients :)))
    Kristin Married on 10/05/2013
    Savor This was absolutely amazing. It poured on my wedding day, and they went along with the flow and did a great job. My friends and family keep raving about the mushrooms and artichoke dip. I would definitely recommend them.
  • User846038 2+ years ago
    Wonderful company, friendly employees that did a great job and wonderful food. Highly recommended!
    Larry Married on 12/13/2014
    Peg did an excellent job catering our wedding as well as our daughters wedding back in the fall. Her cakes are amazing!
    Jenna Married on 12/23/2017
    They did the food and our cake. The food is great and the service is great, but a couple things bothered me. The contract is super sketchy. Peggy NEVER mentioned the price would go up if we had less people, but she always acted like it would stay the same per person. Even saying depending on the amount of kids, she would take some off for that. They did waive some service fees etc, but taking on an extra $2.00 per person for only being short 32 people, less than a month before was very stressful and frustrating. Also, I had less guests show up the night of the wedding and we only got 2/3 foil pans of the leftovers. And only 3 pieces of leftover cake. That seems very sketchy to me. If we paid for the food, I expect to get all the leftovers. Maybe it was all, but I highly doubt it. Very nice people and quality food and cake with great decor added to the food and cake tables, but just remember to clarify price per person if your numbers change before signing the contract.
  • User1373742 2+ years ago
    I do not recommend using this catering company.