68 Reviews for Rob Korb Photography

Wedding Portraits (3)
Destination / Travel (2)
Prints (1)
68 Rob Korb Photography Reviews

We hired Rob for our destination wedding in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. We flew him down for three days to capture our rehearsal and wedding day. We were so happy to have him there to capture all of these wonderful moments for us. He was very professional, and very easy to work with. Not only did my husband and I comfortable with him, but our guests enjoyed him as well. We would recommend Rob for anyone, destination or state side! We hope to use him again soon!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 1/26/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Rob and his team were amazing. The photos we have seen so far are beautiful, my daughters wedding was only 3 days ago so I am looking forward to seeing the final photos. He put together a beautiful slide show of many of the photos from the day that was shown later at the reception ( beautiful surprise). I would definitely use Rob again. Thank you Rob Korb Photography you captured so many beautiful memories.

Profile Picture Sue, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Rob was nothing short of incredible. We absolutely LOVED our photos. Aside from being a great photographer, he's a really nice guy. Very easy to work with and very responsive. We would recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rob Korb is a wonderful photographer, and I am so happy our paths crossed a couple years back! If I could give Rob extra stars, I definitely would :) Rob had great communication with me from the start, as he made sure every little detail was worked out beforehand. Rob always responded quickly and promptly when I had questions, and was very easy to work with.

Rob was beyond accommodating as I picked one of the busiest weekends in Ocean City, MD to get married. Our ceremony and reception were far away from each other, and I even had him tackle the busy Ocean City boardwalk for group wedding photos-- but Rob handled it with no issues at all! I had a very large wedding party and Rob was able to take control and put everyone in correct positions quickly, which helped since it was a hot August day. Rob also made sure to capture any specific shots that I wanted for the engagement session, as well as the wedding day. Not to mention, Rob was super fast in getting our photos back to us which was awesome!

I can tell from his time with us that Rob has a strong passion for photography, and you see his creativity in all our photos. I am forever grateful to Rob as he captured so many special moments of our wedding day, and I will never stop looking at these photos!!! Rob was a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend Rob hands down to any other bride!

Profile Picture Meg, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rob had photo ideas I didn't even think of! His eye for detail and what is going to look great are out of this world! A definite talent.

Profile Picture Judy, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob was recommended to us by our vendor (Salero in Rehoboth Beach) and I cannot be happier with the result! Rob and his assistant were so helpful and accommodating. Both my husband and I are not very comfortable in front of a camera, but they managed to help make the process less obtrusive. I specifically remember when Rob was photographing me getting ready and I said to him I felt I looked awkward in my photos. Rob showed me his screen with this gorgeous black and white shot that put my mind at ease! Thank you for everything, Rob!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I contacted Rob to photograph our vow renewal that was taking place out of state. The photographer we hired for our first wedding did not listen to any of my requests, and we walked away with hardly any photographs that we liked. It was heartbreaking. Rob photographed our vow renewal and produced images that were breathtaking! The pictures range from artistic to romantic. He was able to capture every moment without ever making me or my husband feel uncomfortable. Rob and his assistant were so exceptional, that I plan to fly him to our home town to photograph my daughter's future wedding. We finally have pictures that we will cherish forever because of Rob's remarkable talent as a photographer.

Profile Picture Karley, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob was amazing! He came highly recommended by our reception venue and we know now why! His photos were incredible! We've only gotten our sneak peak ones so far but they are everything we were hoping for and more!!! He was very nice and attentive and did his job quickly but amazingly! Highly recommend Rob Korb for your wedding photos!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Rob and his team are very professional. He brought two photographers to our engagement shoot which was about a 2 hour drive for him. He worked very well with our wishes for our wedding day photos and I couldn't be happier with the finished product! All of our guests commented on the quality of our photos and especially how well they were able to get candid photos and blend into the crowd. During our family photos, no one felt forced or posed. I would recommend Rob Korb Photography to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Awesome photographer for both mine and my sister's weddings in different parts of the DMV area. Great service and product. Stunning photos.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rob and his team were wonderful to work with. Rob was extremely accommodating of my husband's and my very busy and unpredictable schedule . He was flexible, especially at the engagement shoot when I was unexpectedly late due to having to take care of a patient . Our pictures were gorgeous and I received many compliments on our memories captured by Rob!

Profile Picture User5240177, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Rob and his team go above and beyond to make your day perfect. Not only do they capture the most beautiful moments of your day, but they help to keep things on time and everyone on track. I cannot say enough about how amazing Rob is to work with and we are absolutely in love with our wedding photos.

Profile Picture Kattie, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

Through our first interaction with Rob, we felt an instant connection. He was very professional, but unlike the other photographers we met with, he had a relaxed personality that made him very easy to work with. During our engagement shoot, Rob made the entire process a breeze. We had to reschedule our initial date and it was not an issue for him. He made the experience such a joy and made it very easy for two camera-shy individuals. We got our photos back and couldn't believe how amazing they were! During the entire time period leading up to the wedding, Rob was very communicative and was always there to answer any questions. His planning form really helped us plan for our wedding day as well as what formal photos we were looking for.

Our wedding day arrived and both Rob and his assistant Justin were punctual, professional, and accommodating. They were really a great help in keeping the day on schedule and moving along. Rob and Justin made the entire formal photo process enjoyable and quick. From the first look to the family and group photos, they made it fun and made everyone feel relaxed and at ease. From before the wedding, to the ceremony and reception, they were able to capture all the special and candid moments without being intrusive at all. The photo booth they brought was a huge hit with our guests and everyone loved it!

We recently got back our wedding photos and all we can say is WOW! Along with the formal shots we had requested, we also received many incredible candid shots that helped us relive the magic of our wedding day (It truly does go by as quick as everyone says). Each photo we received back, showcases Rob's talent and creativity, which will allow us to cherish our wedding day forever. We truly can't say enough positive things about our experience with Rob and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Danny, 7/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Rob was a wonderful choice for our wedding photographer! We are so pleased with our experience working with him. His pricing was among the most competitive we had seen, and we feel that we got so much for our money. He made us feel at ease from the very beginning, and was always very responsive and willing to answer questions, meet with us to go over details, and provide input. He made us feel instantly at ease during our engagement session and had great ideas for photo locations and how to capture the best light. The photos were beautiful! On the wedding day, he and two assistants arrived on time and provide exactly the right amount of direction. They were not overbearing at any point. On top of that, they were fun to be around all day. Part of our package included a photo booth at the reception, for which they did all the set up, provided props, and helped guests operate it. A great feature was that you could print the photos or have them texted to your phone. You could even take gifs. Rob was very timely in getting us our completed wedding album after the wedding, and the pictures were better than we ever could have imagined. They captured every moment, along with the sentiment of the entire day. We are so thrilled with our entire experience working with Rob and would enthusiastically recommend him!

Profile Picture Claire, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Can't recommend Rob enough!

I was worried when the photographer who did our engagement photos wasn't available for our wedding day but am so glad that led us to finding Rob. So easy to work with and made everyone feel comfortable/natural. He coached us when we needed coaching but let us go when we didn't. Beautiful shots of all the wedding setups, flowers, church, etc, amazing bridal/bridal party pictures by the ocean and such fun shots of the reception. He even surprised us with a same day edit during the reception which basically brought me to tears - so fun to relive the ceremony and parts of the reception itself while still standing on the dance floor with everyone you love.

Communication before and after the event was a breeze and the website he uses to store all the photos for download/viewing is great. We had our reception at Salero and Rob has a great working relationship with Dawn which really made everything go smoothly.

Profile Picture Casey, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob and his assistant perfectly captured the love, joy, and fun felt by us and our guests throughout the entire day. Rob was my sister's wedding photographer and after that day, I couldn't have imagined anyone else photographing our wedding. Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous and we were so impressed with the settings that he chose for our one-on-one couple pictures. In our ceremony photos, they snapped perfectly timed pictures that showed the excitement and anticipation before I walked down the aisle and the happiness we felt during and right after we said "I do!" Our guests absolutely love the pictures from the reception. Since we were fairly busy visiting with guests, we weren't able to notice every detail of the room set-up or the fun everyone was having on the dance floor. The photos perfectly captured that and we love going through and seeing the awesome facial expressions and dance moves of our friends and family. We couldn't be happier with these pictures that we can treasure for years to come!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event/Day

One of the most important decisions was to hire a photographer who could capture our wedding in a way when we look back it will transport us right back to that very moment. Rob Korb was able to do just that. He was able to give us a small taste of a few of the pictures that night during the reception and I got tears in my eyes. They were beautiful. And when the email came a few short weeks later (okay, to the bride, it seemed like it was forever, but in reality it was a few short weeks) I was beyond amazed at how stunning they were and proceeded to stare at them for the next 2 hours. I can not thank you enough Rob... You have an absolute gift and every couple is so lucky to have you photograph their special day...

Profile Picture Nataline, 9/24/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Digital Files

Rob and his assistant Justin were professional, punctual, and creative. We were so impressed with our engagement photos that we decided to move forward with him for our wedding. I'm so glad we did! He and Justin were able to capture our wedding in a way that told a beautiful story. I'm sure any bride would say that their photographs are magazine worthy. Well, all of Rob's work is magazine worthy. I highly recommend hiring Rob Korb for your wedding. He will not disappoint!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wedding photography was one of the most important things to my husband and I when planning our wedding and once we booked Rob, we knew we were in excellent hands. Rob was extremely professional, accommodating, and his work speaks volumes. When we got our engagement pictures back we were absolutely thrilled and cannot wait to see the pictures from our wedding day as we know they will exceed all of our expectations. Our package with Rob also included a photo booth which was awesome! Our guests had a great time using it, and we've had a great time looking at them. Rob is excellent for candid photos as well as posed shots so you'll receive a wonderful balance of both. Rob is a master of his art and if you want wedding photos you'll cherish forever, do not hesitate to book him!!

Profile Picture User3919549, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolute best value in the area- Beautiful photos and reasonably priced. Rob's team was awesome- easy going, not in your face, made formal photos a breeze. He brought 2 other photographers and they captured incredible candid moments. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/8/15, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Rob is absolutely WONDERFUL! He's very quick at responding and very professional! You will love his work and all of your photos after the big day!

Profile Picture User5413464, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely loved working with Rob Korb in planning the photo schedule and details; he captured my wedding from start to finish and was easy to get in touch with at all points of the wedding process. He and his team are very professional and also laid back; my now husband did not want to have someone who made us do awkward poses that felt forced or unnatural and Rob truly delivered! The photos were fun and did not take a long time on the wedding day. In summary, the photo shoot felt natural and relaxed. He also did not interfere with the ceremony or reception and still managed to get tons of really great shots.

We recently received our photos and are incredibly pleased! The photos are beautiful and capture all aspects of the wedding wonderfully! Rob Korb and his team offer high quality photos for an appropriate cost and make the entire process enjoyable even for the camera shy. Rob is incredibly talented as evidenced by the lovely memories he captured of us outside despite it being a rainy and overcast day. I highly recommend Rob Korb Photography!

Profile Picture Blair, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

PLEASE READ ENTIRE REVIEW (ESPECIALLY LESSON LEARNED): Rob Korb and his crew are more than incredible. We could not have imagined how amazing our pictures would be throughout the entire engagement and wedding process. LESSON LEARNED --- I know this sounds crazy but what we learned thought the process is that choosing a photographer is not just about pictures, it's about how your photographer makes you feel and the connection that you have with them and their crew. I honestly do not think that our pictures would have turned out the way they did if it was not for how Rob made us feel, our interactions and ability to have fun with the process. Rob's calming nature, enthusiasm, and true genuineness made us feel excited and even that much more comfortable. Rob was more than accommodating throughout the entire process not just during the wedding day, but also during our engagement shoot and rehearsal dinner. Rob's crew are more than professional, they are fun and make you feel so comfortable. They leave you alone while also making sure they get shots that will last a lifetime. Even though our wedding was 3 hours away from where Rob lives, it did not make a difference. In fact, I thought he would have lived right around the corner given the service that he provided. If you do not give Rob and his crew an opportunity you have done yourself, your spouse, your pictures of a lifetime and an incredible photographer experience a disservice. I can assure you, we will be using Rob for other upcoming events in our life. I could not be more pleased with our experience and more than happy to recommend.

Profile Picture Brian, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We booked Rob for our wedding and engagement sessions. He is amazing! He is very responsive and flexible. He was so easy to work with and gave us incredible engagement photos! He is nice and personable and you soon forget he is even there while taking pictures, Everything is very natural and not forced at all. I would recommend Rob for anyone looking for a great photographer!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/23/15, 10 Reviews