RidelitRDU Reviews

12 | Raleigh, NC

12 Reviews for RidelitRDU

Andre Rajkumar · Married on 09/07/2019

My ride was lit!!! thanks again Michael

Michael was great and responsive at every question I had for him. He arrived at the venue on time and he was dressed sharp. He rolled out a red carpet for my beautiful bride and safely drove us to our hotel. Thank you again Michael everything was perfect. Blessings

Sent on 09/11/2019

Cody Smith · Married on 08/04/2019

Book Mike for last minute or pre-planned!

Prompt, professional & great pricing!
    I pre-planned with him & he delivered what we wanted. Compared to others I spoke with, Mike was the best fit for us

Sent on 08/17/2019

RidelitRDU's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure. Thank you for trusting us in providing exceptional service for your wedding.

Angela M Driggs · Married on 08/03/2019

Fabulous Experience! Book Mike for your Wedding or Special Event

As the Matron of Honor for a wedding, I personally did not get to ride with Mike. However, i booked him for the Bride and Groom, from a different State! He was extremely responsive and accommodating, The price was phenomenal for the services provided. At the venue the day of, I spotted him re-conning the area well ahead of the time he needed to be there. THOROUGH! :)

The Bride and Groom loved him, the ride, and the entire experience. Highly Recommend.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Rosenberg · Married on 08/03/2019

Mike and his vehicle was awesome!!!

We had the pleasure of riding back from our wedding to our hotel with Mike. It was a great “get away “ experience for the new bride and groom. His vehicle was immaculately clean and he even had bottles of water and entertainment for us in the vehicle.

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Adam

Adam Schreiner · Married on 07/27/2019

Fun getaway car from your reception.

Perfect way to end our perfect day. Wonderful, fun experience. We passed out glow sticks for our exit so it flowed right into the fun party lighting and blasting tunes of RideLIT Raleigh. Thank you for the timely, fun and professional service.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Hernandez · Married on 07/05/2019

Worth the ride

It's always fun riding with Ridelit. I use him to take me to my weddings I officiate so I don't have to waste time looking for parking.
    He is always polite and ontime! I can always count on him! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/07/2019

RidelitRDU's reply:

Thank you Caroline. It's always a pleasure giving you rides to your Weddings. See you again soon for your next amazing wedding.

Kiowa · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful wedding

They were absolutely amazing!! I had a very small wedding. We are both military and stationed on different coasts. They both made our wedding very amazing. More than we even expected. They helped take a video and pictures. We even had a lot of fun at there party vehicle! 🎸. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Moore · Married on 06/01/2019

Great addition to your event

Great experience and great addition to your wedding or special event

Sent on 06/03/2019

Betsy · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing wedding ride!

We were picked up from our wedding by RidelitRDU and it was a great exit from our reception. He was easy to work with, on time, responsive and the ride was a blast! We will be using ridelitRDU in the future!!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy Gonzalez · Married on 02/28/2019

Fun Atmosphere

Ridelitrdu was worth it instead of getting a limo. He made it fun by having props in the car for taking pictures. We couldn't laughing and not to mention we made him turn on the disco lights in the car and it was awesome. We had a blast on the way to our family dinner. We are using him for more events to come. Most of all we loved the ride..

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Morales

Alfredo Morales · Married on 02/15/2019

LIT Experience - CHECK!!

All I can say is "WOOOW"!! the most professional, VIP, party ride we have ever taken. Wifey and I didn't want the party to stop. So it picked up at the pick up. RideLit lived up to his name "LIT". Not only was this fun but it was the best ride experience ever. It was worth every single penny. From the lights to the props. Wifey and I laughed and continued to enjoy our special day. Forget Uber, forget any limo service. THANK YOU RideLitRDU!!

Sent on 04/05/2019

susan · Married on 06/21/2014

Best ride Ever

With @Ridelitrdu this was an awesome experience from the moment he picked us up till the moment he dropped us off. My family and I were so excited Michael was kind to ask if we wanted music and lights and we said yes! It was so much fun and memorable. We fun taking selfies and dancing. We loved it..

Sent on 04/05/2019