5855 NC Hwy 58 N, Stantonsburg, NC 27883 Map · Phone number

About Dixie Carriages

Welcome to Dixie Carriages! We are glad you are taking the time to research our company. We are a family owned business located in eastern North Carolina. We specialize in weddings as well as other romantic and memorable events. If you are looking for that perfect Cinderella feeling as you are leaving or ariving at your wedding, look no further than Dixie Carriages. Dixie Carriages puts the customer first in hopes of adding even more special memories to your special day!

bulldogsbarton
bulldogsbarton
238001015013021429514410150129347465144113085075518466n
bulldogsbarton1

1 Reviews for Dixie Carriages

Dixie Carriages is a hidden gem! I was a little hesitant since there were no reviews to be found, but I'm glad I went with them. They were so friendly along the way and the horse and carriage was beautiful! My only complaint is that they forgot I put the just married sign on the carriage. But I didn't even notice that day! It was like a parade going down the street with everyone coming out of their houses to cheer us on. It was the hit of the wedding!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Dixie Carriages FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Horse and Carriage

• Out Of This World Entertainment
    Out Of This World Entertainment Wedding DJs

Great for weddings, anniversaries or proposals. If you'd like to add a real "fairy-tale" feel to your wedding day consider Dixie Carriages. They are a professional, extremely courteous and polite family owned and operated business sure to add romance and beauty to your special day.

• 5855 NC Hwy 58 N Stantonsburg, 27883 See on map