Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

25 Reviews for RHM Photography

25 RHM Photography Reviews

We just got our photos back from our special day and are BLOWN AWAY! I am OBSESSED!!!!! I came across RHM when I was looking for photographers in the Jersey shore area and called them immediately after seeing their website. I knew I had to have them!!! Being an artist I can really appreciate photos that are unique and catch my eye and these definitely did. We look like we could be on the cover of a magazine! They caught such awesome candids of funny moments, laughter, expressions, beautiful colorful sunsets, and awesome shots with different angles that make their photos so creative and spectacular. I loved that they are a husband and wife team with a great sense of humor and were so professional and on top of their A game. Check out their facebook page under "Leigh Ann and Bryan's Icona wedding" and you'll see what I mean. We were so fortunate to have them capture our day. I don't know how I will pick out my favorites to make an album and blow them up...there are so many fabulous ones. I love that they send you all of your images to download so you can share with family and friends or make your own prints. They also offer options of albums as well!
Love love love!!! Thank you so much Ry & Coleen! xo
Leigh Ann & Bryan Mooney (Avalon, NJ)

Profile Picture Leigh Ann, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cannot say enough good things about Ryan and Colleen...they are GREAT! They make awkward pictures comfortable and keep you laughing constantly. They are laid back but still very professional. We used them for our engagement photos and wedding. The pictures they produce are amazing and have some edge to them, not your typical boring photos! I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture User4323266, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

RHM was beyond exceptional! There is really no other way to describe them other than saying they are the best of the best. Pictures were so important to me and so deciding on a photographer seemed like an impossible task. After speaking with Ryan that very first time, I knew they were the photographers for us. After seeing their portfolio- I couldn't imagine having any one else. I am so thankful and so happy we had RHM because our photos are INCREDIBLE. Every single person who sees the photos are in awe. They are fresh, breathtaking and look like no other wedding pictures I've ever seen. Ryan and Colleen are not only insanely talented, they are a joy to be around. They were the perfect addition to our perfect day - they kept calm (we were a giant army of a wedding party) kept us all laughing, and knew exactly what to photograph. My advice- book them before someone else does! Best decision we ever made!!

Profile Picture sarah, 4/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

RHM was so fun and fabulous to work with. Ryan and Coleen have an ease about them that make you feel like they are two of your best friends taking your photos. They have such an awesome approach to photography that set them apart from every other photographer we researched. Our photos are breathtaking and truly capture the love we shared with our family and friends that day.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/2/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you've seen their Facebook page, website, or blog then you already know RHM takes spectacular photos. If you haven't checked out their work yet, go! What are you waiting for? When I was looking for a wedding photographer, I wanted someone that wasn't blah. RHM is far from blah, they're real artists! Not only are their photos awesome but Ryan and Colleen are awesome too. They were so wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Vinita, 8/10/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ryan and Coleen were fun and fabulous to work with! They answered any and all questions that I had before, during and after our wedding. They were able to capture all the images we requested and many more and are thrilled with the final product. Most importantly, they are awesome people who love doing what they do.

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As a photographer myself it was difficult in choosing a photographer. And I got married out of town so that made things even more difficult. When I found RHM photography I knew I had to meet with them. Of course I contacted them last minute and was planning a trip to New Jersey the next day. However, Ryan was accountable and made the meeting happen, he even came to us to meet! I instantly knew that I love his work as well as the passion and energy he had for photography. As soon as I told him I wanted to trash my dress he was as giggly as a school boy! Honestly he was. That is because he is so much fun and funny! On the day of my wedding it was quick to joke with the bridal party and get some true action shots.
I can't forget his wife! She is the one that runs the show! She knows what she wants and she is not afraid to direct people. I love when people take charge to ensure you are getting the product you were promised. All in all the experience was great and they are a great time. You will not be disappointed with RHM Photography. They are affordable, high quality, efficient, fun, and most of all professional! Don't hold back on your photography. They are worth the money, and Ryan and Coleen won't let you down! I can attest to that because my husband couldn't understand why were spending more on our photographer than anything else, but now he understands and that is because of RHM Photography.

Profile Picture Justine , 7/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Choosing RHM as our wedding photographer was a very easy choice. After meeting with Ryan to discuss our day, I instantly knew that he & Colleen would be a perfect fit. Colleen and Ryan made us feel incredibly comfortable and we had a blast taking our photos on our wedding day. Their style is certainly unique, which is exactly what we were looking for. Our photographs turned out absolutely amazing, and really captured the fun and the love we celebrated! I would definitely recommend RHM!

Profile Picture Carli, 7/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the moment I (the bride) saw RHM's pictures, I knew it was exactly what we were looking for! Ryan and Coleen of RHM Photography have this amazing way of making sure their photos are different than the traditional wedding photos but yet incredibly beautifully all at the same time!!! Photos are forever and when all is said and done, your photos are what you will have to remember your special day; and from our engagement shoot to our wedding day, we were so happy with the results! You cannot go wrong with this dynamic duo!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

RHM Photography was awesome! One of the first things we noticed about our dealings with RHM was how genuinely excited Ryan was to shoot our wedding…. and this was just on the phone! We had expressed to him that we were looking for something a little different than the usual traditional wedding shoot. We let him know exactly what we wanted and allowed him total creative control. Both Ryan and Coleen came through in a big way. From the minute they met with the girls to the last shot taken at the reception, they were a joy to work with! Coleen and Ryan worked well together to make sure that we were cooperating and they were getting all of the shots that they knew we were expecting. They were both really funny and very professional. It was a pleasure to watch the two of them when they had captured something special in their camera. They both get very giggly and super excited. It was nice to know that the two of them were genuinely enjoying this day as much as we were. When we received our photos we were blown away! The images are fun, creative, and timeless. We will enjoy them for the rest of our lives together! Thank You RHM!!

Profile Picture John & Ashley, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You simply will not find better work, period. The best part about RHM Photography is the charisma Ryan and Coleen brought to our event, which translates to an enjoyable atmosphere, and ultimately great pictures. I had the luck of seeing these two work before our wedding, and I can honestly say that our experience was not exclusive; RHM keeps everyone comfortable and happy. This is before I even mention the PICTURES. Ours are like something out of a book. They are modern in the sense that some of the photographs utilize filters, mirrors, and after-effects, and yet they feel timeless. Highly, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Bruce, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

RHM Photography was perfect in every aspect. They were wonderful to work with before, during, and after the big day. They were also able to capture the very reason we chose the venue that we did. They are a perfect combination of passion, professionalism (while still being fun!), and of course raw talent. If you are researching photographers, I know it's hard because there are SO many out there. (Especially now when anyone can go and buy a fancy-pants camera, and take a decent picture.) But there is something different about our wedding photos from RHM, and if you have seen their portfolio you know what I'm talking about. Hands down, my best investment from the wedding. I would go out of my way to use them again.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/4/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Unbelievable work, unbelievable people. They are a laid back couple that want you to have fun with your pictures and capture the moments you don't even notice. They were a thrill to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone that wants more than the boring, stiff, old fashion wedding photos. They LOVE love and it really shows in their work. Thank you Ryan & Col for documenting the best day of our lives in some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen!

Jasmine & Randy

Profile Picture Jasmine, 4/27/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ryan and Colleen were amazing and super easy to work with. They really worked within our budget and were super flexible. The photographer is the vendor you will spend the most time with on your wedding day so make sure it is someone that not only takes good photos but is also easy to be around. Ryan and Col were great and slipping into the background and getting tons of good shots without being in our face. For our family and couple shots, they had really awesome ideas and have a great eye for style. Ryan did not hesitate to lay right down on the ground if it meant getting the best angle. We got our photos back really quickly and could not be happier with how they turned out.

Profile Picture Liz, 3/30/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife and I were the first same sex wedding Ryan and Coleen ever shot. They were thrilled as we were. Pictures were amazing and so was the friendship that blossomed!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/30/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

RHM was simply amazing! I knew from the start meeting with Ryan that RHM was the perfect fit for our wedding. They are outside of the norm and I LOVE it! True artists! Ryan and Colleen were incredibly knowledgeable, personable, HILARIOUS, and just overall on point with what to do and how to do it. My husband and I cannot WAIT to create our album and incorporate our photos into our home. RHM is literally the best out there hands down. Never have I seen such creativity from two amazing people, not to mention so much heart and dedication to a craft they truly love! Hurricanes don't stop RHM from doing their thang!!!! :) Thank you guys for making our wedding so incredibly special and capturing the moments that will last forever!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/27/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ryan and Collen.... Perfect match. Ryan and Collen were truly the best team I have ever worked with. They are artistic, friendly, smart, affordable and willing to make your day your day. I would not look or consider any other photographer! Book them ASAP you won't regret it!

Profile Picture neda, 7/8/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Well, where do I begin? RHM Photography is not your ordinary photographer by any means and that is what I LOVED about them. MY cousin used them for her wedding two years ago and it wasn't until I saw the talent that I KNEW when I got married, we HAD to use them! My relationship with RHM has grown over the course of the year our wedding was being planned. I cannot tell you enough that Ryan & Coleen (owners) are the most incredible people I have ever met! They not only have immense talent, but are extremely charismatic, caring, hysterical people! They have such great dispositions and it puts you at ease the minute you meet them! I could write all day about how much I love them and they know this, but I truly mean it! They are great people and EXTRAORDINARY photographers! I am soooooooooo thankful I met them and used them for our wedding! They have such a unique style which I love! People rave about our pictures and I am so very proud to show them off! I, without any hesitation or doubt, SUPER HIGHLY recommend RHM to anyone looking for fun, funky, unique pictures for your wedding! Not only talented, but awesome people to work with!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Love,
Taryn & Dave Valguarnera :)

Profile Picture Taryn, 6/15/12, 5 Reviews

Love,
Taryn & Dave Valguarnera :)

Profile Picture Taryn, 6/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the first time i worked with RHM for our engagement photos I knew that they were one of a kind. If you're looking for photographers that are laid back, easy to work with and seriously awesome people, these are your guys (and girls)! RHM knows how to create a relaxed atmosphere, which helps make photo taking much easier, especially when you're already nervous on your wedding day! Most importantly, their photos are amazing. Artistic ellegance sums it up! Don't pass up a chance to work with them, you'll regret it!

Profile Picture User1171279, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ryan is amazing!! His pictures are amazing! He is very professional while also making you feel like you are the most important couple in the world to him. Everyone commented that he was fun to work with on wedding day!

If you care about your pictures and want something a little different in a great way, book him immediately!!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/2/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was mother of the bride back in April 2010. I had nothing to do with the selection of the photographer, my daughter Patti and her financee, Kenny arranged it all and I have to say did the BEST job in their selection. Ryan is beyond words, he has a great attitude and made everyone feel at ease from the moment he entered the front door. To be honest, he felt like a family member. It has been my pleasure meeting this professional, his work will be remembered by many in my family for years. THANK YOU once again Ryan.

Profile Picture Sandra, 4/23/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We can't even tell you how awesome it was to work with Ryan. He is fantastically flexible, responsive, laid-back, and most importantly, immeasureably talented. He is such a pleasure to work with and so good at what he does that you'd think you could never afford him in your wildest dreams...but you can. Superior value for the quality of services rendered! My husband and I can't recommend him enough. We took a ton of his business cards to give out and even gave one to the girl who checked us into our hotel for the wedding night because we saw she was engaged! If you have the chance to work with Ryan Morey, TAKE IT! You'll be glad you did!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/13/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

They are very talented and creative photographers. Our pictures are just fantastic! Everyone compliments how unique and incredibly beautiful they are. Ryan and his staff are very professional and totally fun to work with. We knew we wanted RHM Photography as soon as we met Ryan. Our bridal party and family felt so relaxed around them. Ryan was always quick to get back to me and his packages are very flexible. I would highly recommend them to any bride who wants beautiful and unique wedding pictures!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/7/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

RHM Photography and Ryan are nothing but the best! From the minute we contacted Ryan to the minute I got my photographs he was nothing but professional and considerate. Ryan took the photographs for my wedding on 5/29/2009 at the Wilshire Grand Hotel. Still today whenever anyone looks at my pictures thy are so impressed by the quality and artistic talent. Ryan and staff got every picture I could have wanted the day and night of my wedding, he managed to take so many pictures that recapture moments I can't even recall because of the size and amount of people there!! you guys rock! Thanks again for everything! Hope to work with you again in the future for different pictures!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/29/09, 1 Review