Reverend Adam Lewis Reviews

15 | Athens, OH

15 Reviews for Reverend Adam Lewis

Hannah Laff · Married on 08/03/2019

Best Reverend Ever!

Reverend Adam Lewis was so easy to work with and did a beautiful job at our ceremony! With all the small details you obsessed over during the wedding, it’s easy to forget the true meaning of it all. I knew I wanted my vows to be an extremely emotional and meaningful moment between my husband and I. Adam was so flexible with anything and everything we wanted for our ceremony. He sent us an outline of a sample ceremony he’s done and allowed me to use it as a template to make our vows exactly what we wanted. The reverend did not disappoint one bit during our ceremony! He spoke clearly, loudly, and confidently. I would highly recommend Adam to anyone ( religious AND non religious ) looking for a officiant to make their ceremony everything they imagine it to be!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Thomas

Thomas Liming · Married on 06/29/2019

Rev Adam lewis was just amazing! Very professional, worked closely with us on everything. I highly recommend Rev Lewis.

Just very professional, caring, worked very close with us in everything. Was on time and helped me and my wife become, husband and wife.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Jessica Walls · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Experience!

Reverend Lewis officiated our wedding and he was absolutely perfect. He was willing and open to all suggestions. He kept things simple like we asked of him and made us feel very comfortable. I would recommend his services to you if you’re planning a wedding!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

The Reverend was very accommodating to the type of ceremony we wanted, was very friendly, and easy to work with. He provided a sample ceremony since we had no idea where to start and then was very willing to let us add or take away from it to make it our own. He also communicated well and was easy to get ahold of, and showed up on time. Thank you Reverend!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I were very happy with Reverend Adam. He was friendly and prepared for the rehearsal and wedding. He worked with us on the ceremony to ensure it matched our personalities.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Sandi · Married on 08/26/2017

"Adam was absolutely wonderful. From our very first meeting he put my mind at ease. He was so flexible and understanding of our requests. Adam gave us such a heartfelt ceremony. We can't say enough wonderful things about him. Thank you again Adam for such a beautiful ceremony."

Sent on 09/07/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2017

"Our experience with Adam was truly wonderful. I can't imagine how we could have chosen anyone better to officiate our wedding. Adam is very easy to work with, nonjudgmental, reliable, responsible, respectful, professional, and an excellent writer. He created a ceremony that was exactly what we wanted with just a few simple instructions. Several people at my wedding pulled me aside to tell me how perfect our vows were and how much they loved Adam. If you're still needing an officiant, do not hesitate to reach out to Adam. You won't regret it. He will be there for you, and he can work with you to develop the right ceremony for you and your fiancé."

Sent on 06/27/2017

Tara · Married on 05/13/2017

Was excellent! He did a great job. Would highly recommend

Sent on 06/02/2017

Herbie · Married on 01/13/2017

When my husband and I were searching for an officiant for our wedding ceremony, Adam was exactly what we wanted! He is phenomenally accommodating, open minded, and even though our ceremony was ultimately simple and straightforward, I couldn't imagine having had anyone else guiding us through things. He is super punctual, and always in quick contact with you whenever you need anything. If you're anything like we were (that is, incredibly nervous and new to all of this) Adam is exactly the person you want, for ceremonies big or small.

Sent on 08/03/2017

John · Married on 07/30/2016

Rev. Lewis was the perfect choice for my wife and I. He created the perfect vows that reflected our beliefs and love for one another. I highly recommend his services!!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Sara · Married on 04/30/2016

"I could not be happier with Adam and the job he did with our wedding. He customized a ceremony specific to me and my husband. It was very touching yet lighthearted with a nerd twist that spoke to me and my husband. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great reverend to do the greatest ceremony."

Brittany · Married on 06/27/2015

The Reverend was a joy to work with. He helped us through writing the perfect ceremony that was all us and our guests loved it. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for an officiant who will work with the couple and make their day truly theirs.

Sent on 06/29/2015

David · Married on 06/27/2015

Adam is who did our wedding ceremony. Not only is he super easy to work with, he had many suggestions and insight with helping us figure out our ceremony when we had no clue. He even Included some great comments that made our friends and family laugh in our introduction and was just great to work with. If you need someone to officiate your wedding, he is non denominational and will pretty much do whatever you want for your ceremony. Highly recommended.

Beverely · Married on 06/27/2015

My Husband and I recently attended a ceremony that the Reverend officiated. We found the service to be professional and sincere. He had really made a connection with the Bride & Groom and you could feel that with his presentation. We enjoyed the wedding ceremony and the additional anecdotes that he added about the couple.

Corey · Married on 05/15/2016

The reverend was highly professional, available on short notice, and did a fantastic job. While we didnt require much other than then the actual ceremony, but the speech prepared was beautiful and he did a great job.