Rev Wayne Bell Reviews

5 | Manchester Center, VT

5 Reviews for Rev Wayne Bell

• jennifer

jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

Wayne came to our rescue when our original officiant was unable to attend due to family matters. Wayne was amazing and was able to capture what we wanted for a ceremony. He even did two rehearsals due to people not being able to make the first one. He was very patient with our very boisterous group of people. He kept the ceremony light and fun.

Erin · Married on 07/19/2014

Wayne was AMAZING! We met with Wayne once before our ceremony...he asked a few questions about how we met, why we want to be married, and how we envisioned our ceremony. From this 1 meeting, he somehow managed to create a ceremony that far exceeded our expectations. Everyone kept telling us it was one of the best ceremonies they've ever been to. We look forward to staying in touch with Wayne and his wife over the years to come. Highly recommend.

Leah · Married on 06/18/2010

Rev. Bell was willing to travel to perform my ceremony so that my extended family could be there. He reviewed the ceremony with my fiancé and I. In addition, Rev. Bell found a special way that all my family and cousins could be included. The Reverend personalized it by adapting an Irish blessing significant to my family. He made the occasion as special as any bride could hope and we will be forever grateful. I would highly recommend Rev. Bell for any special occasion.

• ltlredfun

Lori · Married on 07/04/2008

Wayne made the ceremony. We laughed, we cried, we got married! He was absolutely wonderful. We met with him 2x prior to the wedding and went over our ideas and he customized the ceremony to suit us. He doesn't really get paid, we gave a large donation to his charity. I can't say enough great things about him.

Scott · Married on 09/08/2012

Rev. Bell was the best Officiant we could have asked for to officiate our wedding ceremony. We were a little slow in finding an Officiant, and contacted Rev. Bell during peak wedding season. The emails back and forth were a little slow, but it was his busy time. Everything else was wonderful, we told him kind of what we had in mind for a ceremony and he hit the nail on the head as to what we were looking for. It was the best wedding ceremony, not only were we pleased but our guests couldn't stop complimenting on how wonderful the ceremony was as well. We would gladly recommend Rev. Bell for any sort of Officiant duties for any occasion. Thanks again Wayne. Scott and Beth