Reuland's Reviews

9 Reviews for Reuland's

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/02/2019

Customized and Delicious!

I literally can't say enough amazing things about Bridget and the staff at Reulands. I work at a wedding venue and have known I wanted them to cater my reception for years. They have amazing food and are wonderful at working with you to customize everything! Everyone was super impressed (and stuffed!) I even had a couple friends want to take photos in the photo booth WITH their food! I would hands down recommend using them for any event!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Chris · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Food and Great Owner

We had our wedding at Paramount's Meyer Ballroom, and Reuland's is one of the suggested vendors. After our tasting and meeting with Brigit (the owner), we knew we wanted to go with them. Brigit was extremely flexible in her ability to create a few things for us that were not on her menu and her prices were more than reasonable. Great job Brigit!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2018

down the aisle to become a dial

This small family owned business is full of very kind and genuine people. Working with Brigit was so easy, and the food was delicious. Very flexible with dietary restriction, very accommodating. And they even surprised me with a platter of fries because of some last minute changes

Sent on 11/18/2018

Kristine · Married on 09/02/2018

Incredible!

Andrea is truly one of a kind. She made our entire experience incredibly easy and stress free! We got countless compliments on our food and how incredible the service was. Besides the food, Andrea is an amazing human being! We can’t wait to see her again on our trips up north! Thanks for everything Andrea!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/19/2017

Hiring Reuland's was definitely the best decision I made in the whole wedding planning process! I cannot say enough amazing things about them! They were so professional, dependable, and experienced. The food was AWESOME, the pricing was fair, and Brigit (the owner) was the nicest to work with of all my vendors! She would meet with me whenever I wanted, she responded quickly to all my calls and emails, she was flexible when I wanted to change things, and the day of, she put me at ease as everything went SO smoothly. They even had fresh flowers out on the buffet tables and a fruit carving of my and my husbands name and wedding date on the fruit table, which was such a nice addition. All my guests talked about the amazing service and food. Reuland's truly went above and beyond!!

Sent on 09/02/2017

April · Married on 07/07/2017

We are still getting compliments on how amazing our food was! We were married at the Paramount theatres Grand Gallery earlier this month and everything was perfect! Brigit was awesome! Thank you for making our day perfect!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/20/2016

We had our wedding reception at The Paramount's Meyer Ballroom. They don't provide catering but they do provide a list of approved vendors they work with. The minute my husband and I saw Reuland's on the list we knew we wouldn't choose anywhere else. We worked with Brigit from beginning to end while planning our wedding. From the moment we sat down with her for the consultation, we knew we were in good hands. She was very down to earth and made the whole process of selecting food options a lot less overwhelming. She shared her experience as well as her suggestions to help us make the best decision. We received so many compliments from our guests about how amazing the food was and how people wanted seconds and thirds. My husband and I were surprised when we saw a watermelon with our name and wedding date carved into it as decoration at the buffet table, it was a nice surprise and gesture that they went above and beyond to do something special for us. They worked with us to make sure every detail was met and were very accommodating for a few of the requests we made for our guests. They went above and beyond and for that, I highly recommend Reuland's for your next catering event. You won't be sorry!

Sent on 01/05/2017
  • hmkellogg

Heather · Married on 10/01/2011

I had Bridget and her staff at Reuland's cater my wedding! My husband has Celiac Disease, which is an intolerance to gluten. Bridget was fabulous to work with while planning our unique reception dinner. She understands the severity of food allergies and enjoys re-creating family recipes. She prepared my mom's homemade chili and my husband's father's homemade cornbread recipe for our fall barn wedding reception. I felt her prices were quite fair and her service was excellent. She responded to all of my phone calls and e-mails and prepared a tasting for us prior to the wedding. I had a lot of compliments from my guests on her work and several people told me they went back for seconds! Job well done!

Sent on 11/21/2011

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2008

The set up was beautiful. They include fresh flowers on the food table. They also include a groom's cake and decoration for cake table and the food table and the gift table. Very highly recommended.

Sent on 10/28/2008