Red White and Booth Reviews

2 | Rochester, MI

2 Reviews for Red White and Booth

• Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 07/29/2017

They were great. We didn’t have a wedding coordinator so we told them where to setup at the venue and the time and they handled everything on their own. I appreciated that so much because it helped to take something off my plate of worries for the day. The attendant was so nice and even went out of her way to come grab me and my husband to make sure we got in there. Our guest had a ball. Definitely recommend them.

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • User7950984 · event on 07/24/2016

0.8
      0.5
      1.0

Very poor service they showed up A hour and half LATE to my children's Graduation Party at a hall. We only rented the photobooth ! Jamie showed up at event and promised us digital copies and scrapbook. When I called several months later said she mailed it a month ago from an event 8 months ago! Stated oh I must have the wrong address I called back today and she disconnected me and when I called back she said Jamie would call me back. Poor service very unhappy! I paid for photos and received zero! Do not use this company! BEWARE!!!!!!! We only used the photobooth services ??

Sent on 03/25/2017