Raj Photo Video Reviews

72 | Englishtown, NJ

72 Reviews for Raj Photo Video

72 Raj Photo Video Reviews

Hetal · Married on 07/07/2018

As an event coordinator I can't tell you how pleased I was to work with Sameer & Ingrid. From the intial stages of planning they were very responsive and also provided input when needed with the timeline to ensure that the bride and groom had all the coverage they needed. What I really liked about them during the event was the fact that they made their photo sessions fun for everyone! Bringing out smiles from the couple, friends and family to capture these moments was great to see. Last but not least they didn't flinch with working hard during the event, as we all know southasian weddings are a full days worth of work. I would love to work with this team any day!

Sejal Patel · Married on 05/05/2018

Best Photo-Video Team out there!!

From the time we first started chatting with Sameer about what we envisioned for our wedding, we knew we were in good hands. We had festivities across two states (NJ and VA), and Sameer and his team were very accommodating and flexible with our events. Sameer, Ajay and Nick were very kind and extremely easy to work with. They put both my husband and I at ease for all of our wedding events. They are extremely professional, talented, and hardworking. When we first saw our wedding film and all of our pictures, my husband and I were speechless. The quality of their work is absolutely stunning. It is amazing that this team put together something exactly how we envisioned. This is a team that deserves to be invested in. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Diana · Married on 08/19/2017

The absolute best photography experience! Choosing Raj Photo Video to cover our two-day engagement shoot and our upcoming wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Like having a friend at your event – approachable, friendly, and fun. They took time to understand what we wanted from our photos, researching and visiting different locations; then going to great lengths on the day(s) to achieve that vision. We absolutely love the photos, and with their creative and natural style, they perfectly tell the story of the day(s). They provided us with an amazing service during the two-day shoot by working tirelessly all-day to capture every special moment. They truly are the best in the business, and we will continue to recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thank you, again!

Diana Sooklall & Shaun Budhu
    August 2017

Neha · Married on 07/03/2017

Words fail to express how we felt after we saw our wedding pictures. Amazing work, fabulous captures. Very friendly, accomodating and easy to work with him and his team. Sameer is very talented and has a beautiful vision. I planned an indian wedding in about just 3 months, and i am very fortunate to have found such an amazing vendor last minute. The team is very professional and doesnt care much about the amount of time they have to put in, their concern is the quality they deliver. I cannot wait for cinematography and videography that Nick and Ajay have captured, which im sure is just as phenomenal. BTW, Sameer, Ajay and Nick- their smiles are contagious and welcoming which makes it super easy & comforting to work with. My husband and I want to thank Raj photo Video sincerely.

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2017

My fiance and I had to plan a wedding in 2 months and Sameer was not only SUPER SPEEDY with his responses (I emailed on a Thursday, we emailed back and forth for a bit, and I had a contract on Saturday), but was amazingly flexible with our short timeline and customized package. Anytime I emailed him, he responded within 24 hours with answers PLUS reassurance that everything would be great on the day of our wedding, which was a nice touch. He also offered suggestions on other wedding things about which I knew nothing and that was very helpful and so kind.

He arrived to the hotel where we were getting ready and I said "I'm not really sure what's going on," and he said "Don't worry, I'll take care of everything," and that was that. I can't wait to see our pictures. One of my bridesmaids used him for their engagement photos and will be using them for their wedding so I'm confident that our pics are gonna be amazing.

If you are at all overwhelmed by the IDEA of choosing a photographer (as I was, because I know next to nothing about photography) Raj Photo Video provides such great service (even our guests were commenting on how professional and personable Sameer was), and they are an amazing value. I can't say enough good things about our experience!

CLARITZA · Married on 05/13/2017

Excellent! Met us today in a new location and he immediately took in the scenery and found perfect setting for our engagement pics! He was on time, welcoming, warm and put us in our comfort zone. Can't wait to for our wedding!!!

Susie · Married on 04/29/2017

Raj Photo and Video did the videography for our wedding in Chelsea, New York this April. We hired them just before the event and they were completely professional from the first moment we contacted them. Every communication, by email, by phone and in person has been professional and helpful in every way. On the day of the wedding, we really appreciated that they brought in extra staff so we would not miss any important parts or angles of our event! They were easy, kind, unobtrusive and polite in every way. We never even knew when they were around! It was seamless! We all felt completely comfortable around their team. One of their staff, who had been coordinating with us before the wedding, even came over from another event late in the evening to ensure all had been smooth and just as we had envisioned. We considered many videographers in the NYC area for this wedding, which was a grand and elaborate affair. But we chose Raj Photo and Video for their incredible thoughtfulness and very high interest from the beginning in making the video a treasured memory, and providing us with exactly the feel and direction that we would most like to see portrayed. We would like to highly recommend them to anyone looking for videography at their events in the NYC area.

Rose · Married on 01/28/2017

A great thing about this people is that they are super responsive to any email I send to them and they delivered my wedding photos before the promised time.

Deborah · Married on 01/27/2017

The photo and clips they produced from the wedding was just as we imagined.. Really beyond expectations. They work hard to deliver and their main goal is to make clients happy forever. Thank you.

Elaine · Married on 01/21/2017

Raj Photo Video is so amazing, one this about them is that they are so easy to reach. You can email, call or text and they will reply you almost immediately, and that was how I knew that they were willing to work hard. So I hired them for our wedding.

Linda · Married on 01/21/2017

Overall, Raj photo personnel’s are very pleasant to work with. My wife and I had so much fun during the wedding shoot - it was light, we had fun so much and the album turned out just perfect.

Mary · Married on 01/15/2017

From my engagement photo to our wedding day, they were awesome and amazing.
    We hired them for our engagement and wedding photos as well. We love them both! It's so hard to pick our favorites because there are so many we love. Definitely would recommend RAJ PHOTO AND VIDEO!

Roman · Married on 01/01/2017

Raj photo was our wedding photographer at our Nov wedding. We were able to also have them shoot our engagement photos at a park which they helped us in selecting the location. Everything was great ..Great work guys.

LeShwan · Married on 01/01/2017

I had the opportunity of working with Raj photo video a few weeks back and I have to say that their passion to work in incomparable!! From the moment I met and worked with them knew I was going to love their work!

Danny · Married on 01/01/2017

If you want to enjoy your wedding or engagement without care and beautiful photos to cherish for a lifetime, meet Sameer and you will understand what I am saying. So happy to see this young talent photographer. His photos speaks for him.

Anny · Married on 01/01/2017

I made a great decision to go with RAJ PHOTO VIDEO FOR MY WEDDING AND ENGAGMENT, and I will highly recommend them. I will definitely be hiring raj photo in the future for my best friends. Thank you.

• Z

Zainab · Married on 12/31/2016

Sameer captured moments and details I never even noticed or otherwise could have forgotten, I and my husband are satisfied with the result.

Sandra · Married on 12/31/2016

Sameer is young, vibrant and extremely gifted wedding photographer with a talent that goes far beyond the camera. His heart is poured into every click and his entire team makes everybody feel good. Reasonable price and good job

Martin · Married on 12/25/2016

Another key reason that I picked Sameer among the rest was that our best man, who is a bit of an aspiring photographer himself was a great fan of Sameer's work. Needless to say, our pictures turned out great, highly recommend him!

Roza · Married on 12/12/2016

The photographers were extremely polite and professional, willing to make us happy.
    I received some samples and requested we get something like that, but they made it appear better than what we expected. Wonderful

Nicole · Married on 12/03/2016

Sameer is easy going, makes you feel really comfortable and happy, he is genuinely passionate about photography, which assured us that we were in good hands.

Krishina · Married on 12/02/2016

Raj Photo Video is awesome! Best package for the best price ever. Believe me because I did a lot of research and ended up with Raj for a good amount. I had a lovely wedding

• F

Fatima · Married on 12/01/2016

What a wonderful engagement experience I and my baby girl had. Raj thank you so much for your effort and for exceeding the usual expectations.

Barbara · Married on 11/28/2016

Sameer is a great guy and wonderful photographer. It was a pleasure to work with and helped me and my family feel comfortable. The pictures turned out great and exceeded our expectations. Great work

Rafia · Married on 11/18/2016

Sameer was amazing for us and we cannot think of anyone else to do an amazing job for our engagement and wedding pictures. He is experienced indeed.