Puckerbrush Hill Events & Design Reviews

Puckerbrush Hill Events & Design 5
Puckerbrush Hill Events & Design 6
Puckerbrush Hill Events & Design 7

Megan · Married on 09/08/2018

loved the flowers and easy communication

Although I only got to meet the team the day of my wedding the flowers were spot on and the team was so friendly during the planning process. The flowers were perfect.

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely Stunning Wedding Floral Arrangements

We hired Puckerbrush to provide floral arrangements/bouquets for our wedding. We were absolutely over the moon excited with the results. Both ladies were super flexible to work with and took my floral dreams and made them a reality. They arrived at my venue exactly when they said they would with flowers that looked like they were out of a magazine! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these girls.

Puckerbrush Hill Events & Design 8
    Puckerbrush Hill Events & Design 9
    Puckerbrush Hill Events & Design 10

Jacquelyne · Married on 05/05/2018

Everything looked great!

Everything was perfect for our special day!

Christine · Married on 04/28/2018

Puckerbrush Hill was amazing!

Hayley and Chelsea were so great to work with! They really took the time to understand our wedding vision. We definitely felt taken care of so it was one less detail I had to worry about. Our floral arrangements were beautiful and absolutely loved my bouquet! I wish I would have found them sooner so I could have partnered with them to coordinate our whole wedding! Thank you, Hayley and Chelsea! You made a very happy bride and groom on our wedding day :)

Brenda · Married on 04/21/2018

Perfect results

Quick response, excellent service. Beautiful arrangements.

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

These two did an amazing job with the flowers and decorations for our Christmas wedding. They listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond. I was so nervous walking into the venue for the first time, but it was exactly like I pictured it. I seriously got my fairytale Christmas wedding. All of my guests couldn’t stop talking about how beautifully our venue was decorated. The venue itself insisted on keeping some of it up it was so pretty. My only regret was not using them for more of our wedding planning. On top of it all, they were so affordable! I would highly recommend them!!

Puckerbrush Hill Events & Design 11
    Puckerbrush Hill Events & Design 12
    Puckerbrush Hill Events & Design 13
    Puckerbrush Hill Events & Design 14
    Puckerbrush Hill Events & Design 15
    Puckerbrush Hill Events & Design 16

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

Hayley and Chelsea were AMAZING! We received compliments from all of our vendors and even guests on how great they were. They were organized, easy to work with, and so creative. Our wedding day went almost too smoothly thanks to them. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a stress free wedding!

Puckerbrush Hill Events & Design 17

Marge · Married on 09/16/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Puckerbrush Hill Events and Design. Both Hayley and Chelsea were totally amazing to work with. When we first met with Hayley and Chelsea for our initial consultation, my daughter wasn't exactly sure what she had in mind for her Save the Dates or their Invitations. Within a few short minutes, we both had a high level of comfort and confidence that they were the ones for the job. They understood my daughter's vision, offered great advice and showed us ways to save money. The Save the Date magnets turned out just perfect and their Wedding Invitations were over the top beautiful. The Bride & Groom were thrilled with the results and both families received many, many complements. Hayley & Chelsea were very friendly, flexible, professional, affordable and a true pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Puckerbrush Hill Events and Design.

Creed · Married on 08/05/2017

Before our Wedding, My Fiancé and I were looking at a lot of flower Vendors. She is a huge flower fanatic and trying to find exactly what she wanted at the right price was extremely important and surprisingly difficult. The Lovely team at Puckerbrush Hill was the solution to all our problems. They worked with my then Fiancé to create the most breathtaking floral arrangements we had ever seen. Her biggest fear was that it would look "cheap", but what the Puckerbrush Hill team created was nothing short of Spectacular (Our Snooty Relatives even said it looked "Very Elegant"). The Two sister team listened to every one of our requests and even made some suggestions that really made "our special day" one to remember. We had already hired a Wedding Planner before reaching out to Puckerbrush Hill, had we not done so we would have had the Puckerbrush Team do our entire wedding, they really are that good! We have been married for a few Months now and still talk about the flowers. Doesn't hesitate for a second, Call Puckerbrush Hill now!

Jone · Married on 02/14/2017

I would use Hayley and Chelsea again in a heart beat. The flowers for my daughter's wedding were amazing! Hayley took flowers that were locally grown and turned them into magical centerpieces and bouquets that were perfect for the outdoor wedding and reception. These sisters have the amazing ability to stay calm in very busy and sometimes stressful settings. They are very organized and know the flow of weddings very well. Kudos to Puckerbrush Hill Events and Design.

Jone · Married on 02/13/2017

I would book them for sure! They are the best!

Eileen · Married on 10/16/2016

Look at the variety of choices, colors, and arrangements they have to offer before deciding. This company went above and beyond with suggestions to make a wonderful day even better and more beautiful. They were able to obtain flowers that other vendors told us weren't poosible to use. They were at the event early for setting up, even performing some extra jobs for us so we didn't have to worry about accomplishing them. I highly recomend them for any event.

Lis · Married on 10/16/2016

They were so easy to work with and took the stress out of having to plan every little thing. Every single guest commented on how amazing the flowers looked, and are still commenting on how amazing they were months later.

Annie · Married on 08/27/2016

Wonderful to work with! Chelsea and Hayley provided our day-of coordination and arranged our flowers. They worked with all our vendors to make sure everything went off without a hitch and jumped in to numerous things at the last minute; whatever was needed and they were there. Our wedding day would not have been what it was without their guidance and support. I can't say enough about the quality and professionalism of their services. Thank you Puckerbrush Hill!

Alison · Married on 07/30/2016

Everything turned out great! Good attention to detail, helped with setup and takedown. Centerpieces and flowers were amazing.

Karen · Married on 12/27/2015

It happened that I had 3 girls all decide to get married within the same year, so the help provided by Puckerbrush Hill was indispensable. Chelsea and Hayley were incredibly knowledgeable and patient. They knew where to find the best products at the lowest prices. These events would not have been the same without these two girls.

Marcela · Married on 12/19/2015

We were so grateful to have Hayley and Chelsea work our wedding. The passion they displayed turned our day into such a beautiful occasion! There were countless guests who remarked on how everything seemed to tie together and look amazing. Going into the wedding, we really didn’t know much about decorating, but Hayley and Chelsea guided us through the process, and came up with creative unique designs to fit us. They truly care about creating a beautiful wedding and they poured their hearts into making everything special. They are tremendously organized, no detail was too small, and opened us up to a plethora of options that fit us best. That was what we were impressed with, not only the creativity they had, but also the skill in creating and organizing everything! We promise you will be truly touched with what they do to your wedding, we can’t thank them enough!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/21/2015

I could not be happier with the beautiful flower bouquets and table arrangements that Puckerbrush Hill created for my wedding! I only had a vague idea of what I wanted before meeting with Hayley and Chelsea, but they knew exactly which flowers to recommend to complete the elegant Victorian style I had in mind. They offered incredible customer service as well, always being very attentive and communicative. I would definitely use PH again and I highly recommend their services to anyone!

Eric · Married on 12/27/2014

Hayley & Chelsea were extremely prepared and were wonderful to work with.

I really liked the fact that they offer their services on an a la carte basis where we could carve out any wedding planning services that we thought we could handle ourselves.

I would highly recommend them to anybody looking for a great wedding planner or floral arrangement company!!!

Hayden · Married on 08/20/2016

Hayley and Chelsea were fantastic. It dumped rain on our wedding day, and they kept their cool, kept everyone energetic, and the whole thing turned out better than we could have imagined. Very diligent, thoughtful and tasteful!