PowerNow Entertainment LLC Reviews

11 | Mesa, AZ

11 Reviews for PowerNow Entertainment LLC

Stephen from PowerNow Entertainment was seriously the best. He was so dedicated to making our wedding reception special. He worked closely with our venue's wedding coordinator and staff to make sure the night went smoothly, he made sure we ate our dinner, and he let us know when it was time to do certain things (cake cutting, speeches, etc). On top of all that, he played all of our requests and stayed until we decided the party was over! Stephen was amazing and we can't thank him enough.

Sarah · Married on 11/06/2015

Steve is so easy and fun to work with! He is very involved from pre planning to running the entire show the night of. He is a fantastic resource to have!

• Cherish

Cherish & Chad · Married on 12/07/2013

Stephen is an AMAZING DJ! He knows his stuff and wouldn't recommend anyone else. When we first met, he walked us through the normal flow of things and let us make changes to the timeline to fit our preferences. We also had a hard time deciding on music and he took the few we had mentioned and created a playlist for the entire evening. During the reception, he made sure there was no down time for our guests and kept the party going until the night was through. He definitely relieves the stress of being a bride and wanting your reception to be perfect!

Crystal and Eric · Married on 04/04/2013

Steve was a wonderful DJ. Beyond playing music, he was a Master of Ceremonies that kept the entire evening running smoothly. He even helped with our room set up when our volunteers were running late. He was polite, professional, dressed to match our occasion and was quick to solve any issues as they came up.
    Before our wedding, he helped us with a detailed Timeline and playlist- even researching bands that he didn't know. He spoke with our entertainers well ahead of the date, so they knew who to contact and what equipment he would have available.
    Throughout our evening, we felt Steve was on top of things and kept us up to date, giving us opportunities to make adjustments whenever we wanted.

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2012

Hiring Stephen of PowerNow Entertainment as our wedding DJ was one of the best decisions my (now) husband and I made throughout our wedding planning process. Stephen was amazingly organized and professional, following up quickly to all of my questions over email and going out of his way to meet with both of us in person long before the wedding date to discuss what we were looking for in our wedding reception music. On the big day, he was incredible-- keeping everything moving and on schedule and the guests happy with phenomenal music. We got millions of compliments on our music and had a blast at our reception. Thank you PowerNow!!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

PowerNow Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you for the fabulous review! Miss you and Jay ...... I hear you moved!? Don't be strangers and send me a pic.

Hope all is well, see you at Erica Jensens wedding next year.

Love Stephen
  • Dallas

Dallas · Married on 03/30/2012

PowerNow Entertainment did a great job as my wedding DJ! Not only did everyone have a blast, but Steve (our DJ) pretty much RAN the wedding and kept it going smoothly... we threw some interesting factors in, like 2 DJ set ups having to move inside for the reception and back outside for dancing, and he did a great job. In addition, Steve stopped by our rehearsal dinner (as he missed the rehearsal because he was booked for another event, which is great!) to say hello and meet the parents.. that was much appreciated!! We also met with him a few months out and he sorted out all our details and helped plan it out. I might as well have hired him as my wedding planner, had him take over for my coordinator, and be DJ at the same time!!

I would recommend PowerNow to any friend of mine!

Sent on 04/17/2012

PowerNow Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you, Ty & D for a great review. You two are very special people and I'm lucky to get to know both of you on a personal and professional level. Dallas, I know we've work and will continue to work on corp events for years to come.
    Thanks again Stephen

Anna Marie · Married on 12/30/2011

This is a 5 STAR DJ! Stephen did a magnificent job with our daughter's wedding. We had the wedding at our home. He provided a separate sound system for the wedding, Stephen also provided a mic for our special music and pastor. Stephen was available the night before for our rehearsal, which was a life saver because our pastor was coming from California and had plane troubles. Stephen took charge and led the rehearsal! The reception was in a tent and he had professionalism beyond our expectation. We wanted him to emcee the event and we met a couple of times before our big day and had a schedule etc... The music was perfect and his presence was awesome! I would highly recommend this guy! We have been to a lot of weddings and the DJ we wanted was available, (Chad) who recommended Stephen Szokie of Power Now Entertainment! I would definitely use him again! His prices were awesome too!

Sent on 01/17/2012

PowerNow Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! I had such a blast doing your wedding. Gettiing involved like I did with your wedding is the reason I do what I do. As much as I helped make your Special Day memorable, you and your family inspired me for future weddings. thank you. I think about you and Robert and your mom and dad all the time, and wish you well.
    Keep in touch Stephen

Ross · Married on 10/08/2011

Stephen was incredibly well organized and truly an expert in his field. If you have never planned a wedding before you probably do not realize how much your DJ actually does and how important it is to have a skilled professional by your side. Stephen was responsive, followed through in every aspect of his job and was a pleasure to work with prior to the wedding. Most importantly, his performance at our wedding was A+. We would recommend Power Now to anyone who needs a DJ, very happy.

Candace · Married on 05/14/2011

Stephen was awesome!!! The music was great & everyone had a wonderful time dancing!

Sent on 08/12/2011

PowerNow Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you for the review! Hope you and Jim are doing well. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything, if you could send a pic of you two, I would sure appreciate it.
    Take care Stephen

Meredith · Married on 05/01/2011

I had the great opportunity of working in my job with some of the best vendors in the valley as I work in the Tourism industry. My DJ was one of those vendors. It was the best to work with and the best in the valley.

Stephen doesn't put a time limit but is available all day. He ensure that he had two sound systems, one for the ceremony and one for the reception. He was there to inform and keep on schedule the whole evening. He kepts my husband and my drinks full, took care of the plates, and kept the music playing. I was amazed at how well he became part wedding planners as well as DJ. I would never think to use a different DJ.

He also took the time to sit down and talk to both my husband and I about our music preference, what our expectations were, what had to be played, etc. He has a great personality and made the wedding flow smoothly. He is perfect for any event.

Lindsay · Married on 04/02/2011

The service was great and I was able to cusotmize my music which was great. Everyone enjoyed him as well as the professionalism.