7261 E Gary St, Mesa, AZ 85207 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Deals 2

About That's My JAM DJ Service

That's My JAM is a wedding DJ service operating out of Mesa, Arizona. Owner and head DJ Ken Arneson and his talented team of experienced entertainers are ready to give you and your guests an unforgettable dance-floor experience. They know how important music is to every celebration and are committed to providing you with sensational service and roof-raising tunes from start to finish.

From your ceremony to your reception, That's My JAM is available to soundtrack every stage of your once-in-a-lifetime wedding celebration. Ken and his team know that every special day is unique and will help you design an entertainment package that fits your vision and budget. Using only the highest quality sound and lighting equipment, they will ensure that every moment both looks and sounds incredible. Their services include:

• Customized playlists

4 Reviews for That's My JAM DJ Service

• Marco

Marco · Married on 02/29/2020

That's My JAM DJ Service = The BEST

When my fiancé’ and I were on our search for the best wedding DJ, we hit dead-end after dead-end, until we found, That's My JAM DJ Service. Booking Ken for our wedding was the best investment my fiancé and I could have ever made. We were truly blown away by the attention to detail, guidance, support, love and respect Ken showed us. He is the consummate professional. Everything he said he would do was done with perfection. My fiancé and I had no idea what we were doing when planning our wedding, and Ken stepped in and gave us his expertise advice/suggestions from his many years of experience. We knew that we could trust his judgment and that made the planning process so much easier. The day of the wedding he completely blew us away, not only with the music and lights but also with the way he “ran the show”. Ken knew every detail about our wedding day schedule. What truly impressed me was his understanding of how the DJ and all the other vendors have to work together. Ken made sure that our timeline was in sync with the maître‘ d so the dance sets did not happen while people were being served. Due to his attention to detail he ran everything very smoothly. I had almost every guest come up to me to ask me “who is he?”, “he’s amazing!” Ken had all guest fully entertained with dancing and laughter. One thing I will always remember was Ken telling my fiancé and I to take a few minutes after the pictures, and before the reception to just take a few minutes alone, and take it all in because of how fast everything goes. We really appreciated that small piece of brilliance from him. He was right. That day/evening went by so fast. I could go on and on about Ken and his company. Bottom line is you need to book, That’s My Jam DJ Service. You won’t regret it!! Thank you, Ken, for making our wedding an evening to always remember! You’re the best!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 12/28/2018

DJ Kilo kept things moving!

Kenneth was an EXCELLENT DJ and kept our wedding reception moving along so well! He is professional, funny, and made sure we had a hand in planning every part of our day! He kept us updated during the reception about upcoming events like the bouquet toss, garter toss, special dances, and newlywed game. We would highly recommend Kenneth for any of your party needs!

Sent on 01/03/2019

That's My JAM DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 750
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 750
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 150
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen

• That's My JAM DJ Service 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • That's My JAM DJ Service 2
    Photo Booth Deal

Add the magic mirror photobooth package to any DJ package and get one hour of unlimited service and prints free.

• 7261 E Gary St Mesa, AZ, 85207 See on map
    480-680-0248 (Phone number)
    Location of (That's My JAM DJ Service)