POWELL FLORIST GIFTS & INTERIORS Reviews

POWELL FLORIST GIFTS & INTERIORS 4
POWELL FLORIST GIFTS & INTERIORS 5
  • Brittany

Brittany Davenport · Married on 09/28/2019

Silk flowers that look real!

I wanted silks so that I could keep my bouquet. Best decision ever. Powell’s silks look real and the bouquets are amazing. The pricing was way better than any other florist quoted and I felt like I was getting real, personal service thru the entire experience. Especially, when they would text me about my flowers! I had several pictures of bouquets I liked and a few ideas in my head and they made the most perfect arrangements. I got them months before my wedding and they held up perfectly. I can’t wait to keep them forever!

POWELL FLORIST GIFTS & INTERIORS 6
    Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Flowers

We loved our "wildflower" bouquets, corsage, and boutineirres.

POWELL FLORIST GIFTS & INTERIORS 7
    Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2019

Biased opinion, but Powell Florist really is the best!!

I’m a little bias, because I work at Powell Florist, but my work family is amazing! They went above and beyond to make my wedding everything I dreamed it could be, but not just because I work there. I see them do the same for all of our brides every day! They were very flexible and worked within my budget to give me everything I wanted. If something I was imagining was too expensive, they would provide me with great alternative ideas. On wedding day, they arrived well before the photographer to get everything set up for pictures, and at the end of the night, they helped take down and pack everything away. The flowers were fresh and beautiful, and everyone kept commenting on how gorgeous the flowers were! They really were perfect!

POWELL FLORIST GIFTS & INTERIORS 8
    POWELL FLORIST GIFTS & INTERIORS 9
    POWELL FLORIST GIFTS & INTERIORS 10
    Sent on 10/06/2019

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

Powell Florist Knoxville was a fantastic experience for wedding flowers. They do a personal consultation and keep working with you to meet your wishes and your budget. We paid grocery-florist prices for these great professionals, and the result was beautiful and timely. They even sent 2 extra corsages to make sure we had enough. We got bride bouquet, very simple bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and greenery (used around centerpieces and on fireplaces).

Sent on 07/07/2018

Anahita · Married on 06/09/2018

Betsy and Walta were so great to work with and the flowers looked amazing! Thank you!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Powell Florist did an amazing job on the arrangements for my wedding. Everything was beautiful and just as I wanted it. They were very nice and helpful! I had so many questions and they answered them all very kindly. Even though I made changes to what was being ordered up to week before hand, they were always nice and accommodating. Couldn't have asked for better! Highly recommend them to anyone in the Knoxville area!

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • User2016506 · 2+ years ago

My flowers were from Powell in Mishawaka, they were very nice and willing to do anything we needed. They also delivered with no extra charge. We do not like Wyatt flourist very rude and they were unwilling to give quotes. Powell gave us a free flower of each one we chose and gave us quotes. We loved them. Only thing was we were unhappy with the company they referred us to do our flower preserving. They were expensive and did not like

Sent on 06/30/2012