Porcelain Rose Productions Reviews

8 | Barnstable, MA

8 Reviews for Porcelain Rose Productions

Alyson · Married on 08/22/2013

Unfortunately, I cannot accurately express just how overwhelmed and happy my HUSBAND and I are after finishing the videos. We are completely blown away and overcome with emotions (we seriously both cried the entire time we watched)...feelings very similar to the ones that we felt that day. Liz and her mother truly captured the essence of our special day down to the most meaningful details!! The images, the sounds, the editing, the moments, the songs....everything is absolutely beautiful!! I wish there were adequate words to describe how happy we are and how thankful we are that we found Porcelain Rose to capture our most beautiful day on film. Liz obviously put a LOT of thought, time and effort into creating and editing our video and we CHERISH it! I could not have imagined our wedding video being any more perfect!! She did an AMAZING job and we are overjoyed!! One of the smartest choices we made in regards to our wedding, was to hire and work with these wonderful women! From the first time we met them to the last email Liz wrote, it has been an absolute pleasure to work with them both! I HIGHLY recommend Porcelain Rose to anyone who is considering a videographer (and I strongly suggest you do have your day recorded)!!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Rosa · Married on 04/07/2013

I think Ive watched my engagment video about a billion times when I got it the first week. Its sooooo perfect! Liz is an artist and an expert in what she does (she got her degree in this from UCSD after all!) We are Iranian so I thought there might be a culture problem but she made the video so perfect! She knew exactly what to focus on. I told her she is 1/4 Persian now. Her and her mom are such fun to work with.... Liz is an angel, constantly giving me wedding advice and her mom my fairy god mother, her mom is even helping me with my sofreh for my wedding! Thank you both so much

Sent on 07/26/2013

Kimberly · Married on 10/06/2012

I first met Liz at the Bridal Bazaar and from the beginning she was amazing! My husband and I are blown away by her talent. The video she produced blew our expectations out of the water! She has a true talent and captured every important detail and aspect from our day. She truly delivered a stellar product. Another great thing about Porcelain Rose is the the DVD packaging- It made us feel like movie stars with our pictures and details listed on the packaging, something we never expected! She definitely made us feel like VIP clients. Stop reading and send her an email- you will not regret having Liz and Porcelain Rose capture your special day. It was one of the best decision we made!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Janel · Married on 09/15/2012

I did a lot of research while looking for a videographer and I found that many were too expensive or that I did not like the quality of their work. But when I found Porcelain Rose Productions, I knew that this was the vendor for me. I met Liz from PRP at a bridal show in San Diego and was instantly drawn to her stlye and quality of work. My husband and I shot a Love Story with Liz and enjoyed every minute of it. Liz made us feel very comfortable. We showed our Love Story at the wedding and we had many many compliments on it. Liz did a phenonenal job capturing our story while expressing her cinematic/ story telling style! It was the perfect blend.
    The day of the wedding I hardly knew that Liz and her second shooter were even there. She was unobtrusive while getting the perfect shots! Friends at our wedding even commented that we had an awesome videographer! i can not wait to see our final video. I know that it will exceed my expectations.
    I would recommend Porcelain Rose Productions to any bride. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Monica · Married on 09/01/2012

My Husband and I were unsure if we wanted a videographer and last minute we decided to go for it and we are happy we did! Liz was great throughout the entire process and very professional. She did a fantastic job blening in and our guests didnt even realize we had a videographer there the entire time. If you are unsure if you are wanting this service, think again! Worth every cent.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Stacy · Married on 06/23/2012

My husband and I have said multiple times that hiring Liz to document our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made when we were planning our wedding. We originally were not going to have a videographer because we couldn't see it fitting into our budget, but after our wedding coordinator raved about Liz's work and professionalism, we had to look into her and I am so glad we did! Not only was our wedding captured beautifully on film, but it was organized into such a personalized package that it was as if we had known Liz our entire lives. We now have a beautiful piece of work to look back on and remember our special day down to its simplest detail. My niece, the flower girl, still asks to watch the video each time she comes to visit. I highly reccomend Liz to all of my friends and anyone looking to capture their special moments on film. She goes above and beyond in her quality of work and is a real joy to be around!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2012

We were introduced to Liz through our wedding coordinator and could not have been happier! I also feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with her and her mom. She did such a phenomenal job capturing the moments of our big day! Not only is she an amazing videographer, but such a sweet and geniune person as well. I highly recommend Porcelain Rose! I love watching our wedding DVD and reliving the moments that I had forgotten even happened. Could not have done this without the work of this amazing woman and her mom :)

Sent on 07/07/2012

Molly · Married on 12/17/2011

Where to begin with this amazing experience.. First of all, Liz has a true talent. When I received my wedding video I was in complete astonishment at how AMAZING it came out. I felt like I was watching something you would see on television. The quality of her HD camera comes out so good. The way she captures your wedding day and includes all those perfect moments from just the right angle is truly an art. Not only did the video come out exceeding my expectations, her ability to accommodate with me was incredible. She followed me all day to document every detail and she included all of my husband and I's favorite song. It was a great experience. From the get go, I wasn't planning on getting a wedding video done but someone convinced me to and I found Liz, and I will tell you right now, I value that video more than anything else from my wedding day. My husband is over seas and has his copy and I have mine and we watch it all the time. To look back on such a memorable day is a blessing, and I would recommend porcelain-rose to any couple planning a wedding OVER AND OVER again. You will NOT be disappointed if you go with Liz, she is so good at what she does!!

Sent on 02/17/2013