27 Reviews for Pittsburgh Photo Booth Rental and Event Lighting

They were very helpful and quick to respond to questions. It made our special day more memorable! Thank you Pittsburgh Photo Booth!! You did an excellent job!

Profile Picture User3843652, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
4.1

We didn't know we wanted a photo booth until two weeks before the wedding, but Pittsburgh Photo Booth Rental was able to make it to our wedding without a problem. The guests really enjoyed the photo booth. I thought it was expensive for the service received compared to other packages I considered, but I appreciated the flexibility.

Profile Picture User3462779, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pittsburgh photobooth is the best!!! The photobooth itself was easy to use and looked like a photo booth! So many weddings I have been to it was a tent with ppl wondering if it was a photo booth... This is the real deal and with lotssss of fun props! Be sure to have you venue provide a table for props because there are that many! Also staff was tremendous! They were right there to help if guests needed assistance! Huge hit at my wedding and we loved watching all the videos and seeing the pics on our USB drive! 5 stars!

Profile Picture User3462211, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pittsburgh Photobooth Rental was really great, the guests at our wedding had an awesome time. It was a great entertainment option for guests other than the dance floor. We especially loved the taped messages and copy of all of the pictures on the complementary usb drive to look over later. The day goes by so quickly, it's so fun and nice to have those to review afterwards! The only thing I regret -- I didn't make it into the booth! Thanks, Stacy.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything looked wonderful. Looks like everyone had a great time. Only regret, we forgot to get pictures in the booth.

Profile Picture CHRISTIN, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our guests loved the photo booth! They especially enjoyed the option to leave a video for us!

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

All the guest loved the photobooth. We have such a beautiful scrapbook along with video messages that are priceless!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 5/11/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our guests loved the photo booth and so did we. It is so fun looking through our guest book to see all the fun pictures and comments. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User3413978, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were very happy with this company! They were always quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and even provided us with a microphone last minute because our DJ's mic wasn't working! The booth was a hit! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User3355504, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pittsburgh Photo Booth Rental was a great vendor to work with for our wedding. We decided somewhat last minute to have a photo booth, and they were so accommodating with getting everything arranged. I spoke w/ Stacy via email/phone and she was very helpful and easy to work with. She helped design how our photo strip would look, and was determined to get it to be the right color to match our wedding colors! The attendants at the booth were very professional and courteous, and everyone loved that there were several options for props and that they could also leave a video. It was so nice to get a flash drive of all the pictures/videos at the end of the night. I definitely would recommend pittsburgh photo booth rental to future brides.

Profile Picture User2573254, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photbooth was a big hit at our wedding. Everyone had a blast.

Profile Picture Francine, 11/3/12, 1 Review

Great experience !!!!!! Highly recommend

Profile Picture User2759291, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Pittsburgh photo booth rental for my wedding for the Dj, photo booth, up lighting and videographer, everyone is still raving about them! The lighting was so beautiful! The Dj kept everyone dancing all night and the photo booth with props was such a hit, (even my 90 year old aunt was in there). I received the photo scrap book of everyone's photos and it is hilarious! This company was so great, I really can't stress enough how they made me and my guests night spectacular!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/5/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

The photo booth was awesome!! My husband didn't want one, but I convinced him it would be worth it and it sure was!! My husband and I loved it as well as all of our guests!! The scrap book is great! I love seeing all the pictures of the wedding guests and reading their messages! I would definately recommend Stacy and Jim to anyone!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was the biggest hit of the wedding. It was wonderful to look across the room and see a line of people waiting to use it. The pictures turned out great and our guests all told us that they had a great time in it!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We absolutely LOVED having Pittsburgh Photo Booth Rental as one of our wedding vendors! Our guests kept coming up to us saying how much fun they had in the photo booth with all wacky props. Our favorite part was the incorporation of the Pittsburgh Pens logo with our monogram...AMAZING! We highly recommend Pittsburgh Photo Booth Rental for all occasions :)

Profile Picture User2552596, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.2

We never recieved our photobooth DVD that we paid for. That is the only thing that was upsetting. The rest of the service was wonderful.

Jolene O'Leary

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jolene, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth rental is one of the greatest things we decided on for our wedding. It served as entertainment and a memorable favor for us and our guests. The attendants were professional but fun. The quality of the photos are superb, the props are fun, and on top of that it was very affordable.

The only thing I would suggest the company to improve on is the turn around time for communication, uploading pics to Facebook and getting the video to the couple. I think people be so excited to see and relive the moments. Therefore, weeks seem like forever.

I would reccomend Pittsburgh Photo Booth to anyone looking to add some fun to their event.

Profile Picture Toya, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jim and Stacy were fantastic to work with. They made our wedding reception something very special. We cannot thank them enough for their professionalism and quality of service! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Garrett, 6/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pittsburgh Photo Booth was a HUGE HIT at our Bridal Shower for my daughter in law ! She loves scrapbooking so that was our theme. Everyone brought photos and we made BeAuTiFuL family pages for her new scrap book. The best part was the Photo Booth ! Everyone had sooooooooooooo muchhhhhhh fun !!! Even our 90 year old Aunt went into the photo booth ! It was fabulous ! This truly helped my daughter in law to be feel comfortable around family and friends of the groom as she was not from our area. Not only did we have fun photos with each other that we also added to her book but we were able to do video's ! wishing the new bride and grrom all the best

Profile Picture Renee , 6/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Pittsburgh Photo Booth Rental for our wedding and the guests just loved it! They had a blast with all of the props and loved the fact that they were able to leave a video recording for us to watch later. Very satisfied with everything and Jim and Stacy were very easy to work with and responsive to our needs. Truly enjoyed the whole experience.

Profile Picture User2536974, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved the photobooth, it was definitely the highlight of my wedding. I wish I wasn't too busy to enjoy it, but the guests raved about it. The props were a lot of fun and they had a large variety. The photobook provided was very nice and I loved the video messages recorded by the guests. I would definitely reccomend this company, and already have a few times : )

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was AMAZING! The pictures were all so funny and great! I was shocked to see how many people did it too (my grandmother and her sister were hylarious!) Thank you so much Stacey for everything you did. And Jim for basically coordinating my whole wedding night! All 3 of you were wonderful I would recommend everyone get a photobooth at their wedding !!!!! The pictures came out great, the "guest book" that Stacey put the pictures in was put together so nice! We LOVE it. I can not wait to see the video from the photobooth!!! Thank you soooo much. I HIGHLY recommend Stacey and Jim for both the photobooth adn DJ !!

Profile Picture Meggan, 5/12/12, 5 Reviews