Pittsburgh Photo Booth Rental and Event Lighting Reviews

27 | Charleroi, PA

27 Reviews for Pittsburgh Photo Booth Rental and Event Lighting

Stefanie · Married on 05/11/2018

All the guest loved the photobooth. We have such a beautiful scrapbook along with video messages that are priceless!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Ashlyn · event on 05/09/2014

The photobooth is always a hit at prom, but the props that they brought in were fantastic. I saw the kids having fun with the props in line, on the dance floor, and in the booth. They were professional and polite with the kids and moved them through the line quickly.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Joanne · event on 05/09/2014

ALL of my students loved the D.J. - to please all of them is nearly impossible, but Soundwaves did it!!!! The Photobooth was a huge success, too! we normally spend money on picture frames or other trinkets that are usually lost, broken, or just thrown away. The Photobooth gave them a lasting memory --- SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2014

They were very helpful and quick to respond to questions. It made our special day more memorable! Thank you Pittsburgh Photo Booth!! You did an excellent job!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Rosemarie · event on 12/09/2013

As the Student Activities Director of a local high school, my biggest challenge when planning a formal dance is to find a DJ service that the students like. This year we hired Soundwaves from Pittsburgh Photo Booth Rental. The students raved about Jim and requested him for their May prom!!! I can honestly say this is the first time in 15 years that all the students enjoyed the DJ and requested his return for prom. Jim played a great mix of music and he was very easy to work with. For the past several years we have also utilized the Stacey and used the photo booths at our prom too. Stacey is a joy to work with. We use two of her photo booths at our prom each year. She brings great props always geared towards the theme of our prom. The students LOVE it!!! I highly recommend both of these services.

Sent on 01/21/2014

Pittsburgh photobooth is the best!!! The photobooth itself was easy to use and looked like a photo booth! So many weddings I have been to it was a tent with ppl wondering if it was a photo booth... This is the real deal and with lotssss of fun props! Be sure to have you venue provide a table for props because there are that many! Also staff was tremendous! They were right there to help if guests needed assistance! Huge hit at my wedding and we loved watching all the videos and seeing the pics on our USB drive! 5 stars!

Sent on 08/13/2013

CHRISTIN · Married on 07/06/2013

Everything looked wonderful. Looks like everyone had a great time. Only regret, we forgot to get pictures in the booth.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Morgan · Married on 07/06/2013

Our guests loved the photo booth! They especially enjoyed the option to leave a video for us!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Our guests loved the photo booth and so did we. It is so fun looking through our guest book to see all the fun pictures and comments. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/23/2013

We were very happy with this company! They were always quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and even provided us with a microphone last minute because our DJ's mic wasn't working! The booth was a hit! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Steven · event on 05/22/2013

This was an 8th grade Middle School Farewell party and we were very satisfied with the overall quality and professionalism of the photo booth workers.

Sent on 05/26/2013

Pittsburgh Photo Booth Rental was a great vendor to work with for our wedding. We decided somewhat last minute to have a photo booth, and they were so accommodating with getting everything arranged. I spoke w/ Stacy via email/phone and she was very helpful and easy to work with. She helped design how our photo strip would look, and was determined to get it to be the right color to match our wedding colors! The attendants at the booth were very professional and courteous, and everyone loved that there were several options for props and that they could also leave a video. It was so nice to get a flash drive of all the pictures/videos at the end of the night. I definitely would recommend pittsburgh photo booth rental to future brides.

Sent on 05/27/2013
  • F

Francine · Married on 11/03/2012

The photbooth was a big hit at our wedding. Everyone had a blast.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Great experience !!!!!! Highly recommend

Sent on 11/07/2012

Lisa · Married on 10/05/2012

I used Pittsburgh photo booth rental for my wedding for the Dj, photo booth, up lighting and videographer, everyone is still raving about them! The lighting was so beautiful! The Dj kept everyone dancing all night and the photo booth with props was such a hit, (even my 90 year old aunt was in there). I received the photo scrap book of everyone's photos and it is hilarious! This company was so great, I really can't stress enough how they made me and my guests night spectacular!

Sent on 10/11/2012
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/29/2012

The photo booth was awesome!! My husband didn't want one, but I convinced him it would be worth it and it sure was!! My husband and I loved it as well as all of our guests!! The scrap book is great! I love seeing all the pictures of the wedding guests and reading their messages! I would definately recommend Stacy and Jim to anyone!!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Stephanie · Married on 08/04/2012

The photo booth was the biggest hit of the wedding. It was wonderful to look across the room and see a line of people waiting to use it. The pictures turned out great and our guests all told us that they had a great time in it!

Sent on 08/23/2012

We absolutely LOVED having Pittsburgh Photo Booth Rental as one of our wedding vendors! Our guests kept coming up to us saying how much fun they had in the photo booth with all wacky props. Our favorite part was the incorporation of the Pittsburgh Pens logo with our monogram...AMAZING! We highly recommend Pittsburgh Photo Booth Rental for all occasions :)

Sent on 07/20/2012

Garrett · Married on 06/15/2012

Jim and Stacy were fantastic to work with. They made our wedding reception something very special. We cannot thank them enough for their professionalism and quality of service! Thank you again!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Renee · Married on 06/10/2012

Pittsburgh Photo Booth was a HUGE HIT at our Bridal Shower for my daughter in law ! She loves scrapbooking so that was our theme. Everyone brought photos and we made BeAuTiFuL family pages for her new scrap book. The best part was the Photo Booth ! Everyone had sooooooooooooo muchhhhhhh fun !!! Even our 90 year old Aunt went into the photo booth ! It was fabulous ! This truly helped my daughter in law to be feel comfortable around family and friends of the groom as she was not from our area. Not only did we have fun photos with each other that we also added to her book but we were able to do video's ! wishing the new bride and grrom all the best <3 I strongly sugges this to anyone who is having a wedding, shower, birthday party ... what ever :) You will love it. Jimmy and Stacy are very professional. Not a glitch the entire time. Everything went smooth and better than ever expected. Thank you Pittsburgh Photo Booth for making our memories so special !!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

We used Pittsburgh Photo Booth Rental for our wedding and the guests just loved it! They had a blast with all of the props and loved the fact that they were able to leave a video recording for us to watch later. Very satisfied with everything and Jim and Stacy were very easy to work with and responsive to our needs. Truly enjoyed the whole experience.

Sent on 07/12/2012
  • Meggan

Meggan · Married on 05/12/2012

The photobooth was AMAZING! The pictures were all so funny and great! I was shocked to see how many people did it too (my grandmother and her sister were hylarious!) Thank you so much Stacey for everything you did. And Jim for basically coordinating my whole wedding night! All 3 of you were wonderful I would recommend everyone get a photobooth at their wedding !!!!! The pictures came out great, the "guest book" that Stacey put the pictures in was put together so nice! We LOVE it. I can not wait to see the video from the photobooth!!! Thank you soooo much. I HIGHLY recommend Stacey and Jim for both the photobooth adn DJ !!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Angela · Married on 07/20/2013

Pittsburgh Photobooth Rental was really great, the guests at our wedding had an awesome time. It was a great entertainment option for guests other than the dance floor. We especially loved the taped messages and copy of all of the pictures on the complementary usb drive to look over later. The day goes by so quickly, it's so fun and nice to have those to review afterwards! The only thing I regret -- I didn't make it into the booth! Thanks, Stacy.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Crystal · Married on 05/19/2012

3.5

Loved the photobooth, it was definitely the highlight of my wedding. I wish I wasn't too busy to enjoy it, but the guests raved about it. The props were a lot of fun and they had a large variety. The photobook provided was very nice and I loved the video messages recorded by the guests. I would definitely reccomend this company, and already have a few times : )

Sent on 08/09/2012
  • Ms. Boop

Toya · Married on 06/23/2012

3.5

The photobooth rental is one of the greatest things we decided on for our wedding. It served as entertainment and a memorable favor for us and our guests. The attendants were professional but fun. The quality of the photos are superb, the props are fun, and on top of that it was very affordable.

The only thing I would suggest the company to improve on is the turn around time for communication, uploading pics to Facebook and getting the video to the couple. I think people be so excited to see and relive the moments. Therefore, weeks seem like forever.

I would reccomend Pittsburgh Photo Booth to anyone looking to add some fun to their event.

Sent on 07/09/2012