Pisa Cupcakes Reviews

10 | Arvada, CO

10 Reviews for Pisa Cupcakes

Dani · Married on 08/01/2015

Kati has been easy to work with and great about helping us out so far! I love their creativity and unique ideas, making the cupcakes we're getting from them seem like a singular and customized addition to our wedding and a reflection of our love of the Fort Collins, CO area!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Megan · Married on 11/03/2012

Kati and The Cupcake Cruiser provided mini cupcakes for our wedding and they were a huge hit! We had seven different flavors and guests really appreciated that they could choose the flavors they wanted to try and since the cupcakes are smaller they could try several of the flavors. All of the cupcakes were delicious and the flavors are so unique - especially the chocolate toffee bacon - which everyone loved! Kati was very easy to work with and worked with us to create a way to display the cupcakes in the want that I wanted. I would definitely recommend working with The Cupcake Cruiser for a wedding or any event or just when you're in the mood for a cupcake!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2012

This was perfect for our wedding! I so much preferred having cupcakes in all different flavors than doing a traditional wedding cake. This place is delicious and it was well worth it!

Sent on 11/30/2012
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/23/2012

The Cupcake Cruiser was such a fun way to deliver our wedding cupcakes! All our guests loved it! Besides the fact that the cupcakes tasted great, The Cupcake Cruiser was very prompt and professional, and provided excellent value and service. It was a really big hit at our wedding and we would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Darby · Married on 05/19/2012

The Cupcake Cruiser was so wonderful! The cupcakes were amazing, and the price fit my budget perfectly! They were also great about working with you to make sure the cupcakes fit exactly what you had in mind! I am so happy that they were a part of my wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2012
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 04/26/2011

Kati was amazing to work with! She made the entire cake-selection process easy for us. We stopped looking after we found the Cruiser. We were so excited to be the very first wedding that the Cupcake Cruiser did, and we were beyond impressed. Kati and Matt handled it liked they had been doing this for years, and had done hundreds of weddings with the truck. Our guests got such a kick out of the whole experience and still talk about it two years later. Thanks Kati!

Sent on 05/24/2013

Shelby · Married on 10/02/2010

Kati is amazing! She makes the most beautiful wedding cakes and they taste great! She is very professional and very helpful, she answered all my cake questions. :) I would highly recommend her, she made the perfect cake for my special day!

Sent on 11/05/2010

Rebecca · Married on 07/29/2012

The Cupcake Cruiser was one of the best highlights of our wedding. I've been to weddings with the traditional cake, with cookies or pies, with dessert tables, and with cupcake - but the Cupcake Cruiser (a local food truck) took it one step further by bringing the cruiser to our wedding, parking it outside the front doors, and serving cupcakes from the little window to all of our guests. It was a hit, and it added so much personality to our wedding!

Kati, the owner, worked with us to create a personalized plan for the day. She brought samples of a few flavors, and we selected 7 for our wedding - chocolate porter (with beer nuts), lemon lavender, chocolate peanut butter pretzel, funfetti with raspberry filling, white russian, bananas foster, and chai spice (gluten and dairy free). She gave the leftovers to us after the wedding, so we eventually tried every flavor. Kati also worked with us on decoration, and we were able to match the frosting to our wedding colors and add some of our own decorations.

The price fit our tight budget, the communication and attention we got was wonderful, and it was perfect for our wedding. I would highly recommend the Cupcake Cruiser if you're non-traditionalists like us and looking for a fun twist on dessert!

Sent on 11/17/2012

It was great to work with Pisa Cupcakes! They were very flexible with meeting times and were able to quickly change my order when my location and guest count changed at the last minute. The cupcakes were very good as well and they had many flavors to choose from.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Britt · Married on 08/04/2012

The Cupcake Cruiser was a great company to work with. Would highly recommend! We had no leftovers, the cupcakes were delicious!

Sent on 11/17/2012