Piper Marie Events Reviews

Piper Marie Events 7
  • Molly

Molly Vinson · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Alexa= the best!

Piper Marie Events was truly a pleasure to work with! Alexa's attention to detail, prompt responses and wealth of knowledge were worth every penny. Her whole team was amazing and our wedding went on without a hitch. Our day was truly stress free because Alexa and her team had everything under control. Thank you for all of your dedication and work on our perfect day!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Melanie · Married on 04/06/2019

I would hire Piper Marie again in a heartbeat! Love them!!

I can't say enough about this amazing company. Piper Marie Events is top notch. They helped us plan my daughter's wedding from the beginning to the end and guided us in the right direction all throughout the process. Leading up to the big day they calmed our nerves and virtually held our hands. When the big day arrived they managed every detail and kept our vision alive. I want to give a huge thank you to Alexa, Aly and Santanna for being the best of the best. I have told everyone that it was the best money I have ever spent.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Jennifer · Married on 02/01/2019

Wedding Planning at its BEST!!

Alexa and her team do an amazing job!! I would HIGHLY recommend Piper Marie Events if you are looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator. Alexa is super organized, professional and prompt. They take over all the little details for day of so that the bride and groom have nothing to worry about. Alexa gives great recommendations along the way that help with the million decisions that need to be made. Our wedding day turned out absolutely perfect and I have Piper Marie Events to thank for that! I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Piper Marie team. You ladies are AMAZING!!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Justine · Married on 10/27/2018

Picking Piper Marie will be the BEST AND EASIEST decision you make!

We worked with Alexa from Piper Marie and beware...I have a lot to say! If you don't want to read the details that's fine because all you really need to know is: Go with Piper Marie and Alexa! You won't regret it for a single second! This will be the EASIEST AND BEST DECISION you make throughout your whole wedding planning process! So now for why I think that...We planned our wedding from afar - my husband and I are not from Tampa. I did not need a planner but I knew I wanted a wedding coordinator. I had read reviews just like this one so I knew Piper Marie was the right choice but I never expected getting someone as wonderful as Alexa. She had the day all planned out and I never had to talk to our other vendors about wedding day details and set up/clean up again after she took over. The most impressive thing was how she organized the set up. I had purchased all of the decor myself. I put examples of how I wanted things to look on one single document and ALL the decor pieces into boxes. Then the day before the wedding we handed over the boxes to Alexa and that was the last we saw of it until we were announced into our reception. Handing everything over to her meant that we were able to have the best time at our rehearsal dinner/welcome party not thinking about the wedding details, we were able to rest that night, and then the morning of we focused on hanging out with our closest friends and getting ready. When we were announced into our reception, I looked around at the set up for the first time and I was in shock. It was BETTER than the pictures I sent her! Thinking back - I never thought about the venue or the vendors for like 24+ hours leading up to our wedding and that is ALL because of Alexa and Piper Marie. We simply showed up to the ceremony, drank and talked our way through 100% of cocktail hour, and then walked into the most beautiful reception we had ever seen. Not many people can say that they simply had to just show up to their wedding and not worry about a single thing...but that was our dream and she made it happen. We cannot thank her and Piper Marie enough!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Piper Marie Events 8
    Piper Marie Events 9
    Piper Marie Events 10
    Piper Marie Events 11
  • Sarah-Gray

Sarah-Gray Polk · Married on 10/20/2018

5 Stars is Not Fair!

Alexa with PME is the best! She took my vision and made it into a dream! Our day was full of magic, love, and excitement with NO issues or hiccups because of Alexa and her team. Alexa was always there to answer me whether it was 11:00pm two days before the wedding or 5:30am three months before the big day. She was so sweet, efficient, and very professional. She has this down and it would be silly not to hire her! Seriously, just do it, you won’t regert it! She was my saving grace! She kept me leveled and calmed. There was never a doubt in my mind about Alexa and what she can do! This girl is going to go far!!! She such a talent. Again, she’s the best and was the best decision for my wedding besides marrying my husband! (My only regret, not getting a picture with her!!)

Sent on 10/29/2018

Sterling · Married on 10/20/2018

Great choice!

Alexa was professional, prompt, and efficient with all aspects of our wedding plans. Details and questions were worked out and answered. The wedding turned out beautifully!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Lacey · Married on 05/19/2018

Aly and Alexa did an amazing job and helped alleviate any stress leading up to our special day! I can't thank them enough for making the process so smooth for us! Aly was there day of to assist, and helped tackle a lot of major challenges that occurred day of. They did an amazing job on taking on the responsibility and assisting with quick solves. I can't say enough how great they were!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Alexis · Married on 04/27/2018

Alexa and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. I had the Day of Coordination PLUS package. In addition to making the day of look and run perfectly, she was also consistently available the weeks prior to our event to answer questions and make suggestions or recommendations. She is professional, personable, and extremely flexible. I consider myself an organized person but Alexa kept me on track and streamlined all the details that had to come together on the day of which is quite overwhelming for even the most organized bride!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Elisha · Married on 04/13/2018

Alexa was simply AMAZING! I had the Day of Coordination PLUS package with her and she went above and beyond what that package describes. Prior to the wedding, she was available to answer any questions I had. She was not only super responsive, she was willing to provide several ideas when I was having trouble deciding on something and last but not least, the support she provided helped me stay sane! Thank you so much Piper Marie Events!! I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Gabbie · Married on 04/05/2018

Alexa and her team were absolutely fabulous to work with. Her level of responsiveness was on point and I couldn't be more thankful to have had her help on our big day. Everything went smoothly and if there were any hiccups, I was unaware of them. Our guests had a fantastic time and raved about how fantastic our coordinator was. Thank you for everything, I'd HIGHLY recommend using Alexa and PME!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Emily · Married on 03/31/2018

So far I have had the best experience working with Alexa at Piper Marie Events! She has been able to take the pictures on my Pinterest board and my vision in my head and turn them into an actual theme and my dream wedding. Not only is she affordable but she is a doll! My the end of our first meeting I felt like I had made a friend! I have no doubt that my wedding is going to be perfect because of her. I will definitely use her for future events in my life!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Emily,
    Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I cannot wait for your perfect day in March!
    Love, Alexa

Gloria · Married on 03/23/2018

I’m not much of a reviewer naturally, but it’s so necessary after how amazing AMAZING Alexa and Jessica were for my wedding! In my head I had everything figured out, but boy was I wrong lol Alexa and Jessica were able to point out SO MANY tiny details that I would’ve totally missed if it wasn’t for them. They made sure everything was laid out perfectly and that our wedding ran super smoothly. I can’t thank you guys enough! We wouldn’t have been able to have such a perfect day without you both; so glad you guys were a part of it all!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Piper Marie Events 12
    Piper Marie Events 13

Taylor · Married on 02/10/2018

Alexa and the rest of the Piper Marie Events team are truly AMAZING! They went above and beyond to bring our wedding-day-vision to life, and working with them was the BEST decision we could have made in our planning process! We found them just three months ahead of our big day after a change in venue called for a complete reworking of the plans. We were in a total panic, but Alexa picked up all of the pieces and put us immediately at ease. She and the team are professional, organized, detail-oriented, reliable and very responsive. Despite having several other events on her plate, Alexa made us feel as if we were her only priority. Through just a few phone calls (and a whole lot of emails!), she ensured that we were properly prepared for every aspect of our day, and ended up making our dream day a reality! To say that our wedding was perfect would be an understatement. Thank you so much, Alexa and team!

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Piper Marie Events 14
    Piper Marie Events 15
    Piper Marie Events 16
    Piper Marie Events 17

Piper Marie Events's reply:

Taylor! Thank you so much for the kind words and for sharing a few of your beautiful photos. One of the best parts of our job is becoming friends with our clients. We'll certainly miss talking to you all of the time. Stay in touch and all of our love to you, Ryan and your fantastic familes!

Angela · Married on 02/09/2018

Alexa and Aly were AMAZING to work with! They were available and responsive at all times of the day and night for any questions or concern I had. I never had any doubt with the quality of service I was receiving. They both saw my vision and made it come to life. Aly went above and beyond as our Day of Coordinator and I can't express my gratitude enough. I will definitely be recommending them to everyone I can!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Christina · Married on 01/12/2018

Choosing Alexa and her team at Piper Marie Events was the best decision I made! I utilized her day of coordination package and everything was perfect. Alexa was able to pick up all of my decor prior to the wedding which took the stress of getting it to the venue off of me. She also was amazing at communicating with all of my vendors,was available whenever I needed her, and she created a seamless timeline for my event.

When my venue told me I was not allowed to have candles with an exposed flame, Alexa was quick to come up with a solution. It even rained on my wedding day, and knowing we had outdoor photos, she found a new location and arranged for us to take photos there. She went above and beyond to make my day special.

Everyone on her team is so kind and helpful as well! I was nervous about anyone other than me placing my decor items but I was able to show them what I wanted and sent over a few photos, and left the rest up to the team... everything was PERFECT!

I am still receiving endless compliments on how amazing the night was. I strongly recommend Piper Marie Events!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Doreen · Married on 12/23/2017

I cannot thank this group of girls more for making my son's wedding the most magical night of their lives! I did not have to lift a finger or check on anything or worry about a thing! Worth every penny!
    Thank you Alexa! Doreen Altieri

Sent on 12/27/2017

Veronica · Married on 12/23/2017

Very professional group of ladies! I hired Piper Marie in the fall of 2017 and that was one of the best wedding decisions I made. Alexa was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She took over during rehearsal and her and her team did a fantastic job the day our wedding! They handled everything!! Worth every penny!!!!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Ryan · Married on 12/16/2017

Outstanding team with exceptional responsiveness... Very helpful and took pride in each step of the process!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Paul · Married on 12/03/2017

I cannot stress enough how much of a 5 star experience this truly was for my wife and me. I truly do not know how we would’ve managed without Alexa. Our venue cancelled on us 48 hours prior to our wedding, yet, Alexa was able to miraculously get all vendors adjusted and make sure the entire day went off without a hitch at the new venue. We were so incredibly thankful to have Alexa to help us navigate through everything and take the burden from us. If I could rate her higher than 5 stars I would. I will recommend Alexa to everyone I possibly can.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Andrea · Married on 11/04/2017

We would not have had things turn out so perfect and organized without the help of Alexa and Allie! They are beyond amazing and helped to make our night flow smoothly and allowed us to have a wonderful and perfect evening! I would highly recommend Piper Marie Events to anyone! Loved their smiling faces and positive energy they brought to our wedding night!! Thank you both again for everything!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Tricia · Married on 10/21/2017

Best. Decision. Ever…. Hiring Alexa and the Piper Marie Events team!

They were incredible to work with throughout our wedding planning. While I knew the basics that I wanted, I also knew I needed someone who could help me iron out the kinks and help make my vision a reality. Alexa was always available with an answer or suggestion, as well as made sure she was available any time I needed help with an appointment or idea. On the day of my wedding, I wasn’t able to see the reception room until we were announced as husband and wife. Not once was I worried that everything wouldn’t get done, as Alexa & team had it all covered! It was so wonderful to be able to relax on my wedding weekend and enjoy the moment, knowing that Alexa & Piper Marie Events was making sure everything got done effortlessly! Alexa is an amazing wedding planner & coordinator and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Piper Marie Events's reply:

TRICIA! Thank you so much for your kind words and for trusting us with you wedding day. We so enjoyed working with you the past few months and had a great time celebrating with you and your wonderful guests! <3

Alicia · Married on 09/16/2017

I am speechless...
    YOU NEED ALEXA in your wedding!!!
    She took care of everything! My day went by smoothly because of her! She was there all along answering questions and even handling a crying bridal meltdown the night before the wedding!
    I am very happy we found Piper Marie Events!
    Alexa is professional and she knows what she's doing!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Anna · Married on 05/31/2017

Like many of you, I have been to many weddings in my day. They all start to seem blend together and become redundant after a while.

I am writing this review because I was completely blown away when I went to a Piper Marie Wedding. It was by far the most beautiful and honestly heart warming wedding I have ever been to. Every detail was thoughtfully planned, unique to the bride & groom, effortlessly elegant and most importantly executed to perfection.

After you meet Alexa, you will see why she is the exact person you would want organizing one of the most important days of your life. She is professional, poised, organized, extremely talented and has amazing positive energy! (Which comes in handy on such a stressful/wonderful day!)

Sent on 05/16/2017

Anna,
    Thank you SO much for the kind words! I am thrilled you had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with prospective Piper Marie Brides!
    Love,
    Alexa

Tom · Married on 11/04/2017

We were one of the first couples to sign Piper Marie Events for day-of(month of promotion) to coordinate our wedding. The timeline and communication with venders the week leading up to the big day was perfect. It took a big load off our plate and we were truly able to enjoy our amazing day. Alexa and her team exceeded all expectations and our wedding was wonderful! We didn't need to worry about any details of setup/transportation/venue/vendors. We would love to work with Piper Marie Events in the future and highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 11/19/2017