21 Reviews for Pine Valley Market

House Wine (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
21 Pine Valley Market Reviews

Christi and her team at Pine Valley Market were amazing! The food was incredible and my guests couldn't stop raving about it. From the minute we met Christi at the tasting, she made me and my family feel like we were her only client. Her and her team are simply the best!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Recommended to us by our planner, PVM did an amazing job with our wedding. Christi was a huge help from the tasting itself (when she made a critical suggestion around adding another appetizer to our cocktail hour) all the way through our wedding itself. She tracked down the beers we wanted for the ceremony, prepared absolutely delicious food (one guest texted me the next day to both call it the best he'd ever had and ask for the name of a cheese served during cocktails) and ensured everything ran super smoothly. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Richard, 4/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer

We hired Pine Valley Market for our wedding and it was fantastic! We had breakfast for dinner stations with an omelet bar, shrimp and grits, and carving station. Plus a biscuit bar for Hors d'oeuvres. Everyone said how great the food was! We ate leftovers the next day and it was still just as tasty! Pine Valley Market did a great job working with us on our vision for our wedding meal. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Ashton, 10/6/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Southern, Vegetarian, Bartender(s)

Kristi and the gang at PVM were so easy to work with. The food was amazing and the price was great! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7711576, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Hors d'oeuvres

Pine valley market was one of our favorite choices we made for our wedding. The owner, Christi, is awesome at what she does and is super fun to work with. The food was amazing, we still have guests talking about it. Christi does a great job of making the food/drinks memorable for guests but also catering to the couples she works with. Who else can say they had a quiet and romantic dinner on their wedding night? We would give pine valley over 5 stars If we could!

Profile Picture Paige, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Pine Valley Market is hands down the best catering company in the Wilmington, North Carolina area. Christi brings a comfortable approach with an endless amount of possibilities for your day. That coupled with outstanding recipes and a top-notch staff makes for a winning combination. It was evident from our first encounter with PVM that the standard is high and Christi does whatever it takes to make for a successful event (above and beyond her duties as caterer ie. helping bustle my wedding dress before the reception!). We hired PVM to cater both our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception and have been receiving rave reviews from our guests ever since.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Absolutely the best caterer in town!!! Pine Valley Market is such a pleasure to work with and so easy to work with! I have never had anything I didn't like that they have made!! I got more compliments after my wedding about how nice all the servers were and how great the food was!!! USE THEM if you have an event!!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 8/23/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

WE HAD THE BEST FOOD AT OUR WEDDING!!! Christi and her Pine Valley Market team went above and beyond for our wedding. She listened to what we wanted and created an incredible menu. She talked us through the entire process and took care of every single detail. We did stations in order to give our guests more options and everyone is still raving about the food. She also provided beer, wine, and champagne which was perfect because it was one less thing we had to worry about. I can't say enough about PVM. My husband and I were just talking about how we want to have a party so we can order some more of the delicious food they offer. Its not just catering though- go visit them on College Road and try the food for yourself.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/7/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering

I never had a chance to set up a taste test prior to the wedding, because they seemed to be very busy with other events. However, when it came down to it, everyone raved about the food. I wasn't too worried because all the locals raved about this caterer. All in all, the team pulled it together behind the scenes because I was getting ready while all the preparations were happening. They also offer a service to take care of the rentals and set up the tables. I would say it was worth it. Some unexpected charges at the end, but otherwise, totally worth the value. However, if I reviewed the contract closer to the wedding, I probably would have been better "in the know".

Profile Picture User3396481, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Christi and her team at Pine Valley Market were the talk of our wedding!! Christi was with me every step of the way and created an incredible menu that turned out better than we could have imagined!!! The staff was wonderful and the food was fantastic!! Thank you Christi!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/9/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

All of our guests raved about our food. Pine Valley was so easy to work with and really went above and beyond. We would highly recommend using Pine Valley Market for any party!

Profile Picture User3773494, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

AMAZING! We wanted something unique and southern for our wedding menu and PVM delivered. They worked with us on every detail and every item of food was fantastic. Our wedding guests were raving about the food until the moment we left for our honeymoon and I'm sure we'll be hearing about it for a long time to come! Thank you for making our wedding unforgettable!

Much Love,

Maggie and Mackey

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Christi and team at Pine Valley recently catered the welcome reception for my wedding. The planning process was easy and fun. Christi took our ideas and created a delicious meal that fit within our budget. There was enough food for everyone to be satisfied and then some. The service staff fit in beautifully at the event and were a pleasure to work with. Thank you again for being part of our special weekend. We would highly recommend Pine Valley Market to cater anyone’s event, as long as you like good food. We will definitely continue to come by for lunch and book you to cater our next event!

Profile Picture Cate, 10/12/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had Pine Valley cater our wedding back in August and they were amazing!! We knew we wanted a wedding with allot of passed apps because we love to eat and I had been to so many weddings where there were never enough. And once we saw Christi's menu to choose from and herd all the things she could make we knew she was it! So she helped us decide on 4 apps that would be perfect passed outside for cocktail and four different passed apps inside for reception along with two food stations. The food of course was delicious/amazing/wonderful and the service outstanding!! Our family and friends were soooo impressed with food and service as well and loved all the variety of the passed apps! We are still hearing about it! And you know how people will tell you "oh you won’t even eat / or remember the food you’ll be soo busy ". Well this gal and guy ate everything!!! Christi was sooo wonderful to make sure that the wedding party got apps and drinks after photos and before intro to reception. She even personally served my husband and I plates of everything that was being served at the reception! Pine Valley knows how to make you and your belly happy!! ;) I’m still craving there awesome cooking!!!
~Nat&Pat~

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/10/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food for our wedding was fantastic. We had a stationed reception with the amazing Pulled Pork Sundaes, BBQ Brisket and Salmon. Our guests raved about their meals. Christi and her team were so helpful, super welcoming and friendly and very flexible and responsive to our needs. I highly recommend Pine Valley Markets and could not be happier with how everything turned out for our wedding.

Profile Picture Jeanne, 7/6/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Pine Valley Market's food is to die for! Everything single thing I've tried (and I have tried A LOT) has been absolutely incredible. Christi is so friendly and has great ideas for presentation, as well as keeping the options exciting and ecclectic. From our very first meeting, all the way up to our wedding day, Christi has been so accomodating, and she is honest and helpful about ways to save money, which was really appreciated. She really went above and beyond to make sure eveything was perfect. The on-site staff were so friendly! From the duck, to the brisket, to the sushi, to the jambalaya, you really can't go wrong with PVM! Our guests are still raving about the food!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/1/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Amazing! They provided the BEST food for our vegetarian wedding. Christi and her team are so nice.

Profile Picture User2794776, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had a very specific idea in mind for our wedding menu and Pine Valley did a fantastic job! We had never actually eaten there and didn't go by for any visits or any tastings since we were planning from afar. After describing via email that we were interested in a "camping" themed, all-vegetarian menu that would include sloppy joe sliders, Christi responded that she was up for the task and gave us the perfect menu. She was flexible with adjustments and always very friendly. The staff did a great job on the night of the wedding and the food was so delicious. We had so many compliments from the "meat eaters" about what a treat it was to experience and my husband, who is not fond of mushrooms, raved about the Portobello burgers for weeks. They even made sure to have a separate burger sans tomato for the MIL who is allergic. All around great experience!

Profile Picture Crystal , 10/16/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The most amazing food I have ever had. Christi and her crew are excellent. I would recommend this place to everyone for their wedding, parties anything. Thank you PVM for making our day amazing.

Profile Picture sarah, 10/8/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Christi and her team did a fantastic job. The food is awesome and she was very flexible with menu choices and came up with creative ideas that weren't on the "list" of available food items. She also helped us find wine that was affordable and quality. 2 weeks before the wedding she let us taste test wines that her distributors were trying to "move" for whatever reason so we were able to get wine at a really good price.

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/28/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Christi was extremely helpful in sitting down with me and my budget and crafting a menu that was inventive and creative (and very tasty) that I could afford. She gave me tips on how to get the guest moving around the room and keep the party atmosphere. She found us wines that were great tasting and different and not very expensive.

Profile Picture Liz, 1/1/05, 4 Reviews