Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort Reviews

70 Reviews for Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort

• Kristen

Kristen Garnett · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing Venue

I was so happy to have had my wedding here! Heather Duke is such a sweet person and she did an outstanding job with everything! I'm so grateful for her help!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort's reply:

You and Adam were a dream to work with! Thank you for choosing Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort to host your perfect day!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Moody · Married on 08/08/2020

Jennings Wedding!

Our wedding was perfect, everything was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. The staff was amazing!!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort's reply:

It was our pleasure to help with your BIG DAY! We hope you will come back to PMCC to create many more beautiful memories through the years!
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Lace · Married on 05/16/2020

Good Old Fashioned Hospitality

We met Heather on location and she took time to show us everything and answer all my questions. And I really do feel like she has got my back. I'm so excited to get married at Pine Mountain Chalets!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort's reply:

We are honored you chose us to host your special day and look forward to helping you plan your dream wedding!

Kristi Barker · Married on 04/11/2020

Perfect Day

Venue was perfect, the food was great. Heather was very responsive and there when needed.

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2018

Love this place.

Amanda Mitten is hands down the most amazing wedding planner/coordinator in the entire universe. She did absolutely everything to make sure my day was as perfect as I wanted to to be. I am so thankful I went with this beautiful venue and got to meet this sweet sweet lady. She is the definition of perfection.

Sent on 03/07/2019

MiKaylee · Married on 11/24/2018

I was/am extremely happy with my initial consultation with Amanda. She went above and beyond with our viewing of the property and the ceremony space. The value is incredible. This venue was the only all-inclusive venue in the area. I am incredibly happy. We will be booking through PMCCR.

Sent on 08/16/2017

shemeka · Married on 10/28/2017

Amanda was great on point with all my needs, would recommend this venue to everyone!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Connie · Married on 10/30/2016

Loved everything about it. Nice people an beautiful place

Sent on 11/18/2016

Molly · Married on 10/16/2016

This is the perfect spot for your wedding! Amanda is absolutely amazing, and the venue is gorgeous! We truly had the fairy tale experience and will definitely return to PMCC for celebrating our wedding anniversaries! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/21/2016

A · Married on 08/20/2016

Our wedding experience was different to say the least, we had many devastating changes way to close to the big day and I would have completely fallen apart if it had not been for Amanda and the wonderful staff and vendors at PMCC. They truly took a very emotional day for myself and turned it into the best day. She made me feel like even though our world was crashing around us that day and that time was still deserved for me an my husband. I would not change it for the world. I highly recommend having your special day at PMCC, They'll make you feel like family, and if you're lucky you'll make a great friend in the process, I know I did. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts, you'll never know how great you made everything. We love you Amanda.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Chancey · Married on 06/25/2016

I was in a friends wedding at Pine Mountain club chalets in 2013. And from that day I knew that if I ever got married that would be my dream place to get married. So on June 25th, 2016 I said I do! The staff is awesome and Pine Mountain Club Chalets is beautiful outside and inside.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/02/2016

This place is the place to get married!! They go above and beyond to make sure your day is everything you want it to be!! Most important to us was they made everything stress free!!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Cheryl · Married on 01/30/2016

This is the 2nd time we have used Pine Mountain Club Chalets for one of our daughters weddings!
    We HIGHLY recommend Amanda & their services for taking care of you on your special day!
    Amanda will go above & beyond to help in any way that she can ~ just ask her!
    You will not find a more easy-going process for your event with any other venue in the area
    and certainly not a better priced one!
    One of the things I liked the most was that you are not held to any specific vendor -
    that makes a HUGE difference when you are on a budget!
    Please contact Amanda & her girls for ALL of your event needs!
    we give PMCC 10 stars out of 5!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/28/2015

Our wedding was the most BEAUTIFUL & PERFECT day EVER!!! Amanda MItten helped me for 11 months through planning, and was always quick to respond to emails/messages!! She was very professional throughout the entire process, and individualized my day to exactly what I wanted. Jessica was my wedding day director, and she was AWESOME!! She kept everything flowing well, and she even stayed later than she was paid to stay! Jimmy did our ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL flowers, and I am STILL getting compliments on them!! He brought more than enough, and I am still enjoying some in my home! Heather did our GORGEOUS & DELICIOUS wedding cake, and I will definitely recommend her to other people! I used several other of PMCCR's Preferred Vendors, and I couldn't be more happy to have had them on our special day! I only wish they would provide a place closer to the wedding site for the groomsmen to get ready because the photographer didn't get any pictures of them :(. Other than that, we ABSOLUTELY LOVED Pine Mountain Club Chalet's Resort & everything was BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't stop picturing how nice everything was, and we really appreciate the kindness of the staff!! I will definitely recommend all vendors that we had!! Again, thank you PMCCR for making everything SO PERFECT!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Rose · Married on 11/22/2015

Everyone was amazing. From the word go they helped me plan everything, flowers cake, and decor. The pricing is great too, they have packages that work with everyone's needs and budget, and you have until 30 days before the wedding to make your final payment which is good if you are on a tight budget. Their packages include a cake and flowers and the florist and cake designer are amazing, they will do pretty much anything you want. The wedding day was a piece of cake, they took care of scheduling everything and I did not have to do anything. My husband and I are so glad we had our wedding there. It is beautiful too. An outside wedding in a gazebo on the lake.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Loved this venue! Its natural beauty was perfect for our fall wedding. Amanda was a lifesaver and turned all of my ideas into reality. Excellent price for everything that you are getting. I wouldn't have wanted my wedding any other way!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Dawn · Married on 08/01/2015

The Chalets at Pine Mountain was such a beautiful place to have my daughter's wedding. The water, the staircase, it was absolutely the most perfect setting for what we wanted to make the biggest day of her life the very best that we could give. It was perfect!!! The Alpine reception center was also elegant and absolutely perfect. We placed centerpieces on the tables and had very few decorations because it was already so naturally beautiful that we didn't want to take away from that. She had the BEST day ever and that's exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Teigha · Married on 06/27/2015

The staff at PMCC was very accommodating and kind. We were suppose to have an outdoor ceremony but it started to rain some about 30 minutes before the ceremony. Jessica, our director for the day, gave us the decision to wait it out or move it inside. We opted to move it inside to be safe and about 5 minutes before the ceremony the rain stopped. Jessica offered to move everything back out if we wanted but we decided to leave it inside and had a sweet candlelight ceremony. Heather make our cake and it was so delicious and Jimmy made the beautiful floral arrangements. Our day was perfect and stress free thanks to Amanda and the rest of PMCC staff! We will definitely be visiting again!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/30/2015

PMCC is a wonderful place to get married. The fact that you can bundle so much stuff together does save money and the quality of everything is so good! Amanda (the planner) is amazing. I have heard of other wedding planners and different vendors not being available to the bride when needed and that is not how Amanda is! She is grade A and so are the coordinators that work with her. My beautiful day was such a breeze thanks to the PMCC team! My flowers from Jimmy (PMCCs florist) was STUNNING. He is absolutely incredible and KNOWS his flowers. The cake was perfect and beautiful as well! I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Kyrsten · Married on 05/24/2015

I loved everything about this venue. From start to finish they made my wedding exactly what I dreamed of. Amanda and staff at pmcc are the absolute best!

Sent on 09/11/2015

heather · Married on 12/07/2014

The resort made my day perfect!!! The staff was exceptional and was by my side the whole day. Everything was exactly how i imagined it. Everything was clean and put just the way i wanted it , except for the few services that i didn't want to pay for that i did myself. I would recommend this place to any future brides!!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort's reply:

Thank-you Heather for your review and we are so happy that you enjoyed your wedding day. We are pleased to know that everything went smoothly and you had an amazing experience at PMCC Resort!
    Many Blessings-

Jennifer · Married on 11/29/2014

Amanda and Jessica the wedding planners were very professional and willing to help with any of our needs. They were also fun and made my wedding fun and unforgettable! I didn't have to worry about the details because they did everything!!! Recommend to everyone!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort's reply:

Thank-you so much Jennifer for your review of our Resort. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are honored that you selected us to host your BIG DAY! Congrats on your beautiful wedding!
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 11/01/2014

We loved our wedding. It was absolutely perfect. Everything was very smooth from the planning to the day of. Amanda handled all of the planning and meetings and everything was very easy and well organized. It made that process extremely stress free for me and I couldn't have asked for more! Jessica was amazing the day of the wedding. She made me feel at ease and everything went smoothly. She completed some of the finishing touches up around the venue and made everything perfect! Everyone else at PMCC was helpful and happy to do anything for you!

I am so glad I found PMCC to have my wedding because it was an absolutely wonderful experience!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort's reply:

Thank-you Susan for your review. PMCC prides itself on ensuring our clients a stress-free planning process and we are thrilled to know that your day went thru smoothly. Your day was STUNNING and the lakefront service was perfect. Thank-you again for choosing PMCC Resort!

Tiffiny · Married on 09/20/2014

Absolutely perfect place. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to get married. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. Wedding was stress free and the packages were reasonably priced

Sent on 10/14/2014

Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort's reply:

Thankyou-Tiffiny for your review and we are so happy that you enjoyed our package options and that your day was a huge success!!