Picture That Photo Reviews

49 | Holly Springs, NC

49 Reviews for Picture That Photo

49 Picture That Photo Reviews

Nicole · Married on 04/14/2017

I hired Picture That for our photobooth company because of their competitive price, responsiveness and quality of photo strips. Picture that emailed me back right away every time, and even mailed me samples of photo strips to see their quality.

The day of, the photobooth was a hit. I've never seen so many props at a photobooth (the chicken was everyone's favorite). They were SO patient with my guests, and there was never a moment where people weren't waiting in line to get in the booth. We even got my grandmother in the booth with all of her grandkids.

They were so relaxed and flexible and so accommodating. The best part was looking at the guest book the next morning. You also get a USB stick of all your photos along with access to the website.

Thank you guys so much for being such a vital part of our big day!!

Emily · Married on 12/17/2016

Josh and Heather were wonderful for my wedding at The Angus Barn Pavilion. They were very timely with responses and worked with me to personalize the photo strips to match my invitation design. They had so many fun props and my scrapbook was complete the night of my wedding. We looked through all the photos the next day. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a stress-free experience.

Autumn · Married on 11/19/2016

Absolutely the best people to work with. So satisfied with our event. guest raved about how much fun they had in the booth. The staff were awesome!

Jimmy · Married on 11/12/2016

Excellent work and great to work with.

Kelly · Married on 10/29/2016

Picture That Photo was super easy to work with! With minimal communication from me they were able to get all necessary information and everything went smoothly. They had a TON of props! All our guests loved it!

Sherry · Married on 10/09/2016

It is worth it. The guests of all ages loved the photo booth and kept going back. It was alot of fun.

Andrea · Married on 10/08/2016

Definitely book these guys! We were married during hurricane Matthew but it didn't matter! Everyone had so much fun and Heather and Josh made that happen! And it was so nice to go home with copies of everyone's pictures instead of having to wait for them. We would recommend them for ANY event! Great job!!

• I

Imani · Married on 09/04/2016

My wife and i are thrilled that we used Picture That Photo for our wedding. Our guests LOVED the photo booth and they received a party favor as well!! They were on time and extremely professional. We were on a tight budget and Picture That Photo worked with us to accommodate our needs. We would recommend anyone having a wedding to have a photo booth and to use Picture That Photo.

Brittney · Married on 08/06/2016

Picture That Photo was a huge hit at our wedding! I am so glad that we chose them for our special day!!! Thanks Heather!

Kathy · Married on 06/11/2016

Second year in a row we have used this vendor and we couldn't be more pleased. The simple act of providing a funny photo opportunity for your employees has been an absolute blast.. Employees are already asking if we can have them back
    next year! Heather and Josh provided the very best in customer service.

Laura Lee · Married on 05/21/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Picture That Photo! The service they provided before and during our wedding reception was top notch. Everyone LOVED the Photo Booth and all the props that were provided. It was such a fun, great addition to have on our special day because it gave our guests an extra little gift - captured memories that will last forever! We love looking back at all of the pictures and we are excited to have our own album as a keepsake for the rest of our lives! 100% would recommend Picture That Photo to any bride!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/16/2016

Picture That Photo are wonderful to work with. I have worked with them the last two years for our Jr/Sr Prom and they provided excellent service. The students love them...the pictures are wonderful. I would 110% recommend them. One of my teachers has just booked them for her daughters wedding this year.

Josh and Heather were so professional, kind, and patient during our event. Our daughter and her friends will remember her graduation party for years to come. Heather made sure that all my photo requests, pictures of certain guests, were fulfilled. She kept incredible records to be sure I received the pictures I wanted from the event. I highly recommend them for any event!

KC · Married on 03/12/2016

Everything about this service went off flawlessly and just as we expected. They were so easy to work with and important to me, all communication was by email. They responded promptly, prodded me gently when I didn't respond the same way and were a delight to work with. I loved the custom backgrounds on the photos and was genuinely surprised by the scrap book we got to take home with us that night! Later, I received a flash drive in the mail that is ours to do with what we want. I would highly recommend this vendor for any party at which you might want to have a photo both.

Jacqueline · Married on 02/12/2016

You will LOVE working with Heather! They were so helpful with every detail when it came to having the photobooth set. Fast and easy set up, they were even flexible on where to put it! They made the cutest photobook with everyone's pictures. I got 5 quotes for photobooths and Picture That was the most reasonable, and stayed in our price range. I will definitely be booking them for my next event!!!

Latoya · Married on 01/29/2016

Having Picture That Photo at our company Holiday party was great! Heather & Justin made the process very easy and their responses to my numerous inquiries were very prompt. The feedback I've received from my colleagues has been positive all around. We're really looking forward to having Picture That Photo at next years party!

Katherine · Married on 01/16/2016

We had a great experience with Picture That Photo for our wedding in Raleigh on January 16. They were extremely responsive and answered all of our questions promptly and cheerfully before the wedding, including going back and forth with us until we got just the logo we wanted at the bottom of the photo printout. They were right on time and coordinated with our reception venue seamlessly. At the reception, the photobooth was a huge hit with our guests! The props they brought were so much fun (and they had a LOT of props), and everyone loved receiving printed out photos. We also received a photo album with the printed out photos, which was a nice touch. We loved working with Picture That Photo and definitely recommend them!

We actually used Picture That Photo for my daughters Sweet 16 party. Heather and Josh were incredible to work with on every details. We will definitely be using them again when our younger daughter turns 16 in a few years... and maybe even someday further down the road when one of them gets married :-)

Christal · Married on 12/19/2015

Heather and Josh were wonderful to work with. Very flexible and great communication. Guests were talking throughout the night about how fun the photo booth was. They had great props and the scrapbook was beautiful. Would highly recommend for any event.

Picture That was an excellent addition to our event providing entertainment, memories and a take away for our guests. Josh and Heather are incredibly easy to work with and extremely professional. I highly recommend them for any events you may have!

Colleen · Married on 11/28/2015

Heather and Josh were amazing! Our guests had a wonderful time with the photo booth. Their set up was more customized and upscale than traditional photo booths so if you are looking for something fun but classy hire them!

Ginny · Married on 11/15/2015

They were amazing and I would highly recommend them for any event. They were very professional and helpful. Everyone had a blast and the photo booth was the hit of our wedding!! They are very prompt, are very responsive, and most of all very friendly. They helped our guests that were a little more hesitant to try the photo booth and made them feel comfortable.

• Ginny

Ginny · Married on 11/15/2015

Heather and Josh were amazing to work with! I would highly recommend them for any event. They provided lots of props for everyone to choose from, the booth was large and roomy, and we LOVED the customized photo strips they created for our wedding!

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2015

Great value! Easy to work with! Highly recommended!

Jackie · Married on 10/03/2015

Heather and Josh did an outstanding job! They made a design on the bottom of the pictures that matched my wedding, and I got a scrapbook of all the photos with well wishes from everyone. Everyone at the wedding loved the photo booth, had so much fun with it, and we have a great keepsake. If you are looking for a photo booth for your wedding, I highly recommend Picture That Photo!