Picture Perfect Linens Reviews

15 | Orlando, FL

15 Reviews for Picture Perfect Linens

• Amekia

Amekia · Married on 03/24/2013

I had a really good experience with Picture Perfect Linen, Rochelle was very professional and helpful every step of the way.

Rochelle was a great help with ordering our linens for our wedding. She was professional and flexible for pick up and drop off. I would definitely recommend her to others for their linen needs.

nicole · Married on 01/19/2013

Rochelle with picture perfect linen was wonderful. Everything was professional and everything she said she would do was done. The chair sashes and table overlays were great. I would highly recommend her service

Nichole · Married on 11/10/2012

We rented chair covers for our ceremony from Picture Perfect Linens. I got quotes from many vendors for the spandex chair covers and Picture Perfect Linens was by far the best choice. Their prices are fair and their charge for delivery, set-up and breakdown beats everyone else. Rochelle was extremely pleasant to work with and was very quick to reply to my emails/phone calls. I can't recommend Picture Perfect Linens enough!

• User2741933 · 2+ years ago

It was so nice working with Picture Perfect Linens. Rochelle was so friendly and even came to our location to allow us to preview the linens on our tables in our reception area. The company shipped them to our location a few days prior to the wedding. It was so easy knowing that they were there and everything was taken care of. We rented the runners for our guests tables, and the were high quality linen and were so elegant looking. We also ordered the larger linen for our head table and we were beyond pleased with it. They have great linen and an even better staff. We would recommend this to anyone that is looking for beautiful linen at a very competitive price, you will not ind anything better!!!
    Thank you for making our day special and beautiful.

Alexandra · Married on 10/12/2012

We absolutely LOVED our linens provided by Picture Perfect Linens! Rochelle was extremely helpful through out the entire process and responded to all of our questions and concerns in a speedy and efficient manner. She even ordered a linen color for us they didn't initially have! The linens for our wedding turned out beautiful! I highly recommend Picture Perfect and would happily work with them again if I had the chance. Thanks a million Rochelle & Picture Perfect!!!

• Y

yaohan · Married on 09/03/2012

Thanks very much for Rochelle's helps. She is a very professional and warm-hearted person. And the Picture Perfect Linens is the only vendor showed on-time on my wedding day. Their services for my chair linens are better than I expected, so don't miss this great company!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Picture Perfect Linens's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so glad you decided to use us for your wedding... Your reception was beautiful! Congrats again to you and Xueping!

Tracy · Married on 08/04/2012

Once I gave the number of linens needed and the time and address, I never thought of it again. Very pleasant experience and I will not hesitate to use them again when needed. Rochel was awesome!
    Thanks!

Natalia · Married on 06/24/2012

I must say I was super pleased and very impressed! We were in need of linens last minute because our venue changed the linen rental price on us last minute. I was in a panic looking for affordable linens that would go with my theme. I was out of state ( i live in Chicago and was getting married in FL) so I was unable to come into the shop to look at the linens. Without hesitation and free of cost, Rochelle mailed me swatches of all the colors and materials I was interested in! She was amazing and the linens looks beautiful! They were perfect, they didn't even move from their position on the chairs all night! I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Picture Perfect Linens's reply:

Natalia, thanks so much for the wonderful review! We were so in love with your wedding colors and how your reception looked!Thanks again for letting us be a part of your special day!

Heather · Married on 06/09/2012

Rochelle was extremely helpful with my reception linens. She was able to meet not only my needs, but also the caterers and when we realized last minute that we hadn't ordered napkins, Rochelle got them for us. For a very reasonable price, she showed up on site for set-up and take-down, delivering pressed cloths. My reception was beautiful and Picture Perfect Linens had a large hand in making that happen. They are friendly, helpful, and have beautiful products.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Picture Perfect Linens's reply:

Heather, thank you so much for the wonderful review! Your wedding was so unique and we were happy to be a part of it! The room looked incredible and it makes me smile to know that you were happy with how everything turned out. Congrats again!

Steve · Married on 05/18/2012

Rochelle at Picture Perfect Linens was wonderful to work with. She was responsive and flexible to meet our needs. The linens for the reception were delivered exactly when scheduled and they were picked up at my home the next day as the reception site was not available. The linens were in excellent condition making everything look beautiful. On top of all that Picture Perfect had the best prices in our area.

• W

Wendi · Married on 05/01/2012

I was completely pleased with Picture Perfect Linens! Rochelle, the owner was very helpful in suggesting the right color and answering all my questions. We planned the wedding in Cocoa Beach, FL from Washington so having the linens delivered was perfect for our situation. The linens were delivered to the bride's parents in Orlando - they could have been shipped if needed. They came in duffle bags-neatly pressed, clean, and organized. We had ordered chair covers, sashes, tablecloths, and overlays. Everything was perfect and the chair covers/sashes looked so pretty blowing in the gentle beach breeze! When the event was over, the linens were shipped back in the duffle bags-easy! Thank you so much to Rochelle for providing superior service and lovely linens to make our wedding elegant!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Picture Perfect Linens's reply:

Thanks so much Wendi! It was such a pleasure working with you on the linens for your son's wedding. The pictures you sent were beautiful! I wish him and your new daughter-in-law all the best!

Rochelle and her team are so great and have really excellent pricing. She went above and beyond to come out to my venue just to show me how my settings would look. If 10 stars were an option - she would receive them from me. Picture Perfect Linens is the way to go! :)

Tamiko · event on: 06/17/2012

Picture Perfect Linens definitely gets 5 STARS!!!! I called on a last minute basis to Picture Perfect Linens to see if I could rent chair sashes and not only was Rochelle very prompt with returning my call she was beyond helpful and courteous with assisting me for my event. She made it so convenient so that I did not have to go out of my way to pick up the sashes. She delivered them right to the lobby of the resort I was staying in without any questions once I told her where I'd be staying in the Orlando area. Rochelle also made my travels very easy for the return of the sashes. I would recommend Picture Perfect Linens to anyone looking for someone that has GREAT quality service, immediate response time and lexible pick-up and drop off locations. Thanks Picture Perfect Linens for being an IMMACULATE vendor. -See you in the future for more events.
    -Tamiko

Sent on 07/25/2012

Picture Perfect Linens's reply:

Thank you SO much Tamiko! I'm so glad we were able to provide what you were looking for on short notice. You were wonderful to work with and I hope to hear from you again in the future!

jen · event on: 10/21/2012

Picture perfect linens was amazing to work with! No hassles!