Taylor Rental of Central Florida

Taylor Rental of Central Florida

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Taylor Rental of Central Florida

Taylor Rental Of Central Florida is a family owned and operated with over 30 years in the business, we are proud to be your event rental store. Weather your are planning an event for ten people or an extravagant wedding 200 pluss event, Wedding, Graduation Party, Quincearera or Baby shower or even a childs birthday party. Taylor Rental will make you event a great sucess. We are Central Florida premier supplie of tents, tabeles chairs and linens, a great assortment of food serice items including food preperation and storage equitment, china, flatewear, glasswear and even decor. No event is to big or to small for Taylor Rental Of Central Florida!!

Categories: Wedding Rental

China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)

0.5

STAY FAR AWAY!!!! I have never been so upset by the service received by a company. I contacted Taylor Rental October 16th for a quote for my upcoming wedding. I received an email on 10/18 stating there had been a family emergency so the quote was going to take a bit longer. I am an understanding person so of course I waited. I was finally contacted on 10/30 and told that they were working on the quote, but needed the exact address. I provided the address on 11/2. On 11/9 after not receiving a response, I emailed again stating that I was concerned because I needed to secure rental items for my wedding. I got a response on 11/10 stating they never got the address so I replied immediately and gave them the address. They provided the quote that day and I replied requesting information on how to secure the date. They responded on 11/13 and said that I was required to pay 20% down. I replied again and asked how to pay that. I wasn't sure if I could do it over the phone or needed to go to the store in person. By Friday, I still had not received a response and as you can imagine, I was very concerned. If it took them this long to respond to an email, would they show up on time to my wedding? I sent a professional, but stern email and requested a manager call me. The manager/owner of the company called me and was extremely rude. He said that if I had called, I would've gotten an answer and that it was my fault for not calling. Up to this point, I had only communicated with them via email. I am a school teacher and cannot make personal phone calls while at work. I did try calling a couple of times, but I shouldn't have to track these people down. They are a company offering a service that I was more than willing to pay for. The manager proceeded to tell me that I needed to find a different company because he didn't want to work with someone like me. I have never been treated so poorly by someone. Stay away!!!!

Profile Picture Lacey, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The best place to rent anything for your party and wedding . Delivery on time and helps setting up , I never need to worry about anything .

Profile Picture Zuley, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Delivery, Setup
2.0

Items rented for wedding were dirty, I had to clean everything. One of the glass tower vase they rented me was broken, good thing I took each one out of the box and checked it before I left the store. There computer system crashed 3 weeks before my event, however I had placed my order with them 9 months in advance. When I called a week before my wedding to make sure everything was good for pickup, they had no clue what the heck I had placed on hold and they never even bothered to call me. Would never do business with them again, terrible service and they need more help...its as if your renting junk from them based on the condition of their products. Their prices are cheapest around, but the quality is cheap as well.

Profile Picture User7488685, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Kidder wedding
0:39 minutes

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Family owned and operated, Taylor Rental of Central Florida is made up of only the most experienced, caring professionals!

Great prices, value and flexibility with Taylor Rental!

Our go to people- Tables, chairs, linen, tents and just about everything else you need for your wedding or party. Having done business with them for years they are always professional and prompt. They are very knowledgeable and can help with any questions you may have.

Taylor Rental is a wonderful company to work with! We use them for our private events and often refer our guests to them for rental needs.

69 PROS I KNOW

Events

1605 N Main St , Kissimmee, FL 34744   See On Map
407-847-7063 (phone) 407-847-7085 (fax)
Monday-Friday 8:00am- 5:30pm Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm Sunday Closed