Photocube Photo booths Reviews

53 | Glendale, CA

53 Reviews for Photocube Photo booths

Anyone can start their own Photo Booth company these days with a digital camera, a tripod, and a shower curtain… unfortunately, if you are hiring a professional photo booth, that may be exactly what you get! I wanted something classier at my wedding- a true 'booth' that was attractive on the outside with clean lines and privacy for the photo takers, like the old school ones were designed. Photocube to the rescue! Truly the most attractive Photo Booth (for the same price as the others) with amazing staff! Elson was so wonderful with the customer service, as was the fact that their dedicated graphic artist worked with me to personalize the side banner of the photo to match my wedding monogram and theme! I can't say enough about them--Hire them now for your big event and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Claire · Married on 05/16/2015

Photocube does amazing work and very customer service oriented. They are on time and delivers. I am so happy with their service. Our wedding was out in Camarillo, entirely outdoor and their photo turned out great with their mini cube. I highly recommend them and their price is very competitive.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Amala · Married on 04/25/2015

We used photo cube for our wedding this past month after being referred to them by our wedding reception hall, Vertigo. They had previously used photo cube for a yelp party that they had hosted.
    My experience was nothing short of completely amazing. When we initially reached out, they responded very quickly and sent us all the information we needed in order to book them. Our contact person was Elson, and his kindness and eagerness to help was not left unnoticed. Thank you, Elson!!

He worked with us and created a custom logo/border that matched our wedding cake topper, and we were so happy with the end result.

They came and set up the photo booth, which btw, is slick, modern, and not an eye sore at all like many photo booth rentals. It was a dark brown wooden booth that everyone complimented. They brought a ton of fun and clean props that everyone loved using.
    I can't remember the photo booth attendant but he was by the photo booth all evening and was a very polite gentleman.

After the event, Elson was sure to follow up once again and sent us a dvd of all the digital copies. We love the service, and can't wait to recommend you guys to friends!

Sent on 05/16/2015

alexa · Married on 09/20/2014

We booked Photocube for our wedding on 09/20/14, and we were so impressed by their services. The photo booth was a hit with our guests and we recommend their services to couples who are getting married. These guys are so nice and professional! We had our photo booth inside of the ballroom, and my husband and I were lucky to check out the reception before the guests. We asked the Photocube team if they could move the photo booth that was already set up to the foyer. Without hesitation, they tore down the already built photo booth and re-built it outside! These guys are lifesavers! The photo booth is roomy and their props are in great condition and are fun for everyone. Also, we were so happy to get an email from them 2 days after our wedding that the pictures were up on their website! Again, your guests will love the photo booth idea, and booking with Photocube was one of the best decisions we made in picking vendors.

Sent on 12/27/2014

James · Married on 09/28/2013

There are photographers at an event to capture those who are at the center of attention, but it's often the people on the periphery that are experiencing the most picture worthy events. For moments like these, a picture booth helps capture everyone without having a photographer walking through the crowd snapping candid pictures.

And that brings me to my review of Photocube. The people at Photocube are quick, great to work with, and reliable. They provide you with an actual booth with legit props, rather than a camera, tripod, and backdrop. They will make you a custom banner for your pictures, provide you with a secured site for viewing after the event, and a CD with everyone's photos. As someone who just went through a wedding, my now husband and I can attest that it is nearly impossible to see how much fun people are really having when you're running around meeting and greeting. Photocube allowed us the leisure to enjoy everyone's antics, even if they may not remember it themselves.

Thanks again for capturing all the great memories!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Janet · Married on 09/13/2013

We had Photocube for our wedding photobooth and couldn't be happier with it! The quality of the photos are THE BEST I have ever seen! We were very impressed by the booth itself and the pictures. We brought our own props to make it more of 'our own' but the props they offered were also very nice! Our guests had a lot of fun and even our event planning company who has their own photobooth was impressed by Photocube! The staff at Photocube are very professional and they respond to all emails quickly. Our photobooth time was from 7-11pm but since our reception time went over, my husband and I didn't have time to do the photobooth session at first but the staff at Photocube told us that they would stay longer for us and the wedding party so that we could do our photobooth session! How awesome is that? 5 stars well deserved.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2013

We just had the Photocube at our wedding a few weeks ago. They started out by helping us design a totally awesome banner for our photo booth pictures. It incorporated our fonts, colors, and totally fit our theme.

They set us up with two photo booths. One was a standing booth with no backdrop so that you could get the awesome backdrop that was our venue (The Natural History Museum of LA). They figured out exactly where the booth needed to be placed so to get the dueling dinosaurs in the background. It was a total hit with our guests.

We also got a second (traditional) booth in our reception space. They set it up so that the guests would get 2 copies of the pictures and we set up our guest book so that the guest could mack a scrapbook page with the second picture. All the guests had so much fun, you can totally tell from their pictures.

We also got a DVD with all the pictures on it and they set up a online viewing gallery super quickly. Everything was ready for us when we got back from out honeymoon. I wasn't expecting it to be that quick of a turnaround. They were really amazing. They totally went above and beyond my expectations with everything. They do amazing work.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a super awesome and fun addition to their wedding. The guys at Photocube are the way to go!

Sent on 09/18/2013
  • User3319200 · 2+ years ago

My wife and I just received a copy of all the photo booth pictures from our wedding and we had a blast going through them all. Everyone from her 3 year niece to my 87 year grandma were in the photo booth pictures. Our friends and family had lots of fun with booth and props, there’s something about a photo booth that brings out the fun goofy side of people. The photo booth was large and quality of the photo was great.

The Photo Cube staff was great: professional, friendly, punctual and FUN!

Overall, we had a great experience and would highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding. Great job guys!

Sent on 06/12/2013

K · Married on 04/27/2013

People you can trust! That's all you need to know about any wedding or event vendor you're planning to use!
    We loved having Photocube be part of our special day. Guests have so much fun with it! Print quality is great and it's so wonderful to get the disc afterwards to see how much fun everyone was having. We would definitely recommend having Photocube be at your special event so your guests have a chance to have fun and express themselves!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Craig · Married on 10/20/2012

Photocube was perfect for our wedding. They were responsive to our emails and accommodating to our requests before the event. On the day of, they were punctual and the staff was VERY friendly. I would recommend to include the scrapbook in your package. Great job guys!

Sent on 11/16/2012

Kimi · Married on 08/18/2012

Photocube was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The staff was friendly & very helpful. Everyone loved it and used it multiple times. I would highly recommend Photocube!!!

Sent on 08/24/2012

I had seen this photobooth in action at my cousin's bat mitzvah - it was such a big hit. I decided I had to have them at my wedding. I booked them over a year in advance!

They arrived on time. Set up everything. They brought a lot of props. Everyone at the wedding could not stop raving about them. Several friends have already asked for the contact information. GREAT VENDOR. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to add a fun twist to their special event!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Theresa · Married on 04/28/2012

Loved the Photocube and everyone that I worked with. They were extremely professional, friendly, and gave excellent customer service. The booth itself is exceptional. You can fit so many people in the booth comfortably or just have two people at a time. The prints are of the best quality. Also, it added to the look of my reception because it was so modern looking.

Sent on 05/02/2012

Kathy · Married on 04/28/2012

The photo booth was an invaluable part of our reception. It gave everyone a way to connect and it brought the more shy people out of their shells. Fun, fun, fun.

The photo cube guys were accommodating and really nice. We just love 'em. :)

Sent on 05/03/2012

Jackie · Married on 01/08/2012

Photocube was a huge hit at our wedding. All of our guests had so much fun taking pictures. The scrap book made a great guest book with everyone's pictures!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Liz · Married on 10/14/2011

Photocube is the best thing to have at your wedding. It is more then just a photo booth, not only can you take pictures but they have props which are amazing and guests have a blast with them. All my guest raved about how they loved the photo booth with their props and loved that I was able to personalize my own label. This company provides great communication and meets your needs in every way possible. I looked into other photo booths and this one is the best out of all of them.

Sent on 10/20/2011

JoAnn · Married on 09/10/2011

Exceeded beyond our expectations! Thank you, Photocube, for entertaining our guests. The photobooth was a hit!

Sent on 09/29/2011
  • Trisha

Trisha · Married on 08/05/2011

Trisha and I were so excited to have the photocube at our wedding. They had the most spacious booth and highest quality photos by far! What we didn't realize until our wedding day was they would exceed our expectations in every other way as well. The attendants that came out were professional and very accommodating and just great guys that made us and our guests feel at home in the booth. I can't say enough great things about this product and the company this is the only photobooth I will ever hire. My guests have given endless compliments since our event as well. Couldn't be happier about Photocube!!!

Sent on 08/14/2011

Mindy · Married on 07/30/2011

Photocube was amazing at my wedding. Ryan and I were referred to Photocube through other friends of ours that had used them at their wedding. We went to their wedding and remembered how much fun we had with Photocube at their wedding; we knew we had to have them at ours!

Our family and friends raved about the Photocube the day of the wedding. I've also had people tell me that other photo booth companies weren't half as good as ours at our wedding. Thank you Photocube for making our wedding amazing and memorable for our guests and for us!

Sent on 08/02/2011

Jane · Married on 07/23/2011

Rented Photocube for my wedding reception, and it was the hit of the night! They know what they're doing, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I got the double prints and scrapbook options so my family and friends can keep one copy for themselves and paste the second print into a scrapbook (Gives them something to do too) for my now-husband and I to cherish forever! It's also a HUGE photobooth! Like 10 people can fit at one time! You can also find all your pictures on their website to download!

I can go on and on. So yes, rent from Photocube! :)

Sent on 07/24/2011

Suzy · Married on 06/25/2011

Photocube has the best rates and the most helpful staff! :)

Sent on 07/11/2011

Thomas · Married on 06/25/2011

Great service and great great people. Loved everything about them.

Sent on 07/15/2011

Ted · Married on 06/18/2011

Hospitable and great customer service. Email responses were prompt and helpful.

Sent on 07/02/2011

Asha · Married on 06/04/2011

We hired Photocube for our wedding this past June. It was a super last minute addition to our wedding and they were so amazing and easy to work with. Photocube was able to put together the perfect banner for us in less than 2 days and brought so many awesome props. Our guests had an absolute ball with the photobooth! And the guys running the booth were really fun and patient and encouraged our guests to dress up which we loved :) If you're looking for that extra umph for your wedding, I would totally recommend Photocube!

Sent on 07/13/2011
  • Lisa & SuEng

Lisa & SuEng · Married on 05/28/2011

We just had our wedding this past weekend and we had Photocube as our vendor. What more can I say about their service, they were very prompt in all email communications, they were extremely friendly when they were at the venue and the best part about it was the photobooth had no issues at all during our wedding.

The quality was outstanding, We are glad we chose Photocube as our vendor. Photocube is highly recommended.

Overall everything was great, the price was great, the service was impeccable, and their service was outstanding. The quality of their product was amazing. The booth was a big hit during our wedding.

Thanks again!!