Photo Booth 90210 Reviews

11 | Beverly Hills, CA

11 Reviews for Photo Booth 90210

Photo Booth 90210 is a fantastic rental, they add an extra touch of fun for your guests, making entertaining them much easier! I also preferred using them because initially we couldn't decide on personalized party favors to give our guests as a 'thank you'. So when we found Photo Booth 90210, they really delivered on their product and our guests loved being able to have customized and silly photos they could take home with them that night! I highly recommend them, they are very professional and make planning simple, which every bride needs!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Savannah · Married on 09/12/2015

This photo booth was a perfect audition to my wedding! They had the LED LIGHTS on the photo booth synced to our music and it was incredible! I am so happy we decided to go with Photo Booth 90210 and I would definitely recommend them!!! Thank you Photo Booth 90210 for making my special day even more special!

Sent on 10/03/2015

What a wonderful group of people that added to our special day. They were so responsive to our ideas and understood exactly what we wanted. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a company with the highest level of professionalism and a kind special touch that you look for in each vendor for your big day.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Rose · Married on 09/04/2015

I had been planning a destination wedding and was looking for a fun activity. I found Photo Booth 90210. Alexis and her staff were always courteous and friendly. This was such a great value and our family had such a great time being goofy and taking pictures. The best was we were able to see how they came out right away. Stan, the guy running the booth was awesome. He was fun and friendly and made the experience that much better. I would highly recommend Photo Booth 90210.

Sent on 10/19/2015

We are so thrilled to have chosen PB 90210 for our special day. They were so easy to work with and responsive prior to the event. The attendant was super friendly and respectful, the picture quality was excellent! Our guests were thrilled to have the opportunities for pictures and they made for great favors. If there's ever have a need for a photo booth again, we would only consider Photo Booth 90210.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Photo Booth 90210's reply:

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to participate in your special day. We are honored and pleased that we were able to make a positive difference. We will strive to deliver the same level of service for you and all our other customers in the future, and really appreciate your comments!

Allan · Married on 08/06/2015

I can't be happier with my decision to choose photo booth 90210 for our wedding. They provided impeccable service.. All of our guests had so much fun taking photos! They had pretty cool props that everyone enjoyed.

Photo Booth 90210's reply:

Allan, it was our pleasure to share your special day with you. We really enjoyed working with you and your guests to create that special memory for you and your guests. Thank you for your business and trust.

Photo Booth 90210 made my wedding day even more special. All my friends had lots of fun taking pictures and using the variety of props that the staff provides. They even printed out copies for everyone in the picture and the next day they posted all the pictures on Facebook for everyone else to see. I don't regret renting the photobooth for the night because now my wedding is even more memorable. I highly recommend Photo Booth 90210 for anyone who wants to spice up there big events.

Photo Booth 90210's reply:

Thank you for your business and your review of our service. We strive to exceed our customers expectations and are glad we were able to do so in your case as well. For us there is nothing better than a satisfied customer.

Polina · Married on 07/04/2015

Wow! I wanted a night to remember forever and I certainly got. My husband and I wanted some kind of entertainment for everyone at the reception, adults and kids alike. My friend recommended 90210 Photo Booth, told us that they are the best in the business. She was absolutely right. 90210 Photo Booth got to our venue and finished setting up before the guests arrived. With a variety of props and an attendant standing there to help, everyone at the reception had a blast using the props and taking pictures. From the initial contact to the end of the reception, 90210 Photo Booth was completely professional and helpful. Thank you to everyone 90210 Photo Booth for an unforgettable night.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Photo Booth 90210's reply:

Thank you so much Polina. It was out pleasure to help make your wedding a spectacular experience. We remember it well, your guests loved the color changing of our LED booth, they really tried hard to come up with a color combination we couldn't match. :) We hope you are enjoying your new life with your husband as much as we saw you enjoy your wedding reception!

Great service!!!! Reasonable prices. Had a great time thank you so much for making our special day FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Photo Booth 90210's reply:

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help make your special day just a little bit more special.

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2015

Tried to book a photobooth very last moment. They were already overbooked for that day. Luckily for us, the manager was very responsive and sympathized with us, so we got a photobooth not exactly for the hours we wanted, but very close to it and covered pretty much the whole party. Photos look beautiful, and all our guests were happy. Very nice service! Thank you ;)

Sent on 08/21/2015

Photo Booth 90210's reply:

Though a last minute booking, we are glad we were able to accommodate you. Fortunately, we were able to work with our schedule to make it happen last minute. Thank you so much Sarah for giving us the opportunity to help make your special day a little more special and memorable.

Lana · Married on 06/20/2015

Photo Booth 90210 was the highlight of our wedding! The staff was friendly, helpful and very attentive. They made our photo strip fit our personality to the tee!! We couldn't have been happier with the service they provided and highly recommend them!

Photo Booth 90210's reply:

Thank you Lana for your review and your business. You had an amazing idea that we have since offered and used for other brides. Changing the photo booth colors to match each bridesmaid dress during the entrance was priceless and as unique as it gets. Thank you again for your innovation, it was a pleasure to have worked with you on your very special day!