Petals & Stems Reviews

Petals & Stems 4
Petals & Stems 5

margarita · Married on 01/26/2019

fantastic service

Spectacular presentation and creativity. Quality, affordability, responsible, flexible and punctual. Great attention to detail and goes above and beyond to make that special day even more special. The touching part is when an unforeseen issue arises, that is not part of the companies responsibility, is resolved without any expectation of compensation. A compassionate owner that will ensure all is done to make your event perfect. I am delighted that I got the best florist for my daughters wedding.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Danielle Weston · Married on 01/19/2019

Outstanding!!!

Maria and her staff are second to none! The services they provide are magnificent and at a very reasonable price. Her attention to detail and perfection is amazing. We received so many compliments on our floral arrangements. Couldn’t ask for a more perfect day!!

Petals & Stems 6
    Petals & Stems 7
    Petals & Stems 8
    Petals & Stems 9
    Petals & Stems 10
    Petals & Stems 11
    Sent on 01/21/2019

Dickens · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent service, quality care, superb decor.

Choosing a florist for your wedding was not an easy task, but petals and Stems came highly recommended from DoubleTree Resort by Hilton. That recommendation served us well and we are going to tell why:
    First of all a recommendation from a brand name such as Hilton means high quality service, this what we received from the moment the owner Maria who received us in her home as more like friends than just just acquaintances. The discussion was more about what we like for your wedding than money, yes we paid for we wanted, but the service that we received, the friendly attitude, the quality of care were more than money can buy.
    Second, everything was on task, the decoration, the bouquets, the venue was awesomely decorated and our wedding was so beautiful, you can check it out for yourself in her petals and Stems Facebook page.
    Finally, we got an experience of quality, a memorable, beautiful wedding that my wife and I will sherish forever.
    We would highly recommend Petals & Stems, after talking to the owner, Maria, I wil bet with you that you will not want to look any further.

Dickens & Sandhrinie

Sent on 01/15/2019

Rochelle Nelson · Married on 12/23/2018

Outstanding!

If I could give Maria 10 stars I would without hesitation. Maria is passionate about providing the most beautiful and high quality flowers. Maria was an absolute pleasure to work with. The flower arrangements that she designed to decorate for my daughter’s wedding ceremony on the beach in Delray were beyond our expectations. The arch she created on the beach was so beautiful. My daughter’s bouquet and my cosarge were spectacular. Maria went above and beyond and actually brought 2 wedding bouquets for my daughter to choose from. Maria is kind and very caring. I recommend her without hesitation. Her prices are very reasonable and you will not be disappointed. She is an amazing floral decorator.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Vicki Arroyo · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing!

I can describe Meria with just one word AMAZING. Everything she does is top notch. Her flowers last the longest than any other floral designer around, and let’s not forget her prices and customer service. Again all i can say is AMAZING across the board.

Petals & Stems 12
    Sent on 01/17/2019
  • mirna

mirna · Married on 12/08/2018

Best florist ever! She made my bohemian dreams come true!

Every so often you stumble upon someone so passionate about what they work with that it’s just simply inspiring. Maria is exactly that! We couldn’t imagine having our flowers arranged by anyone else.
    From the very first time we reached out to her, to the first consultation, the walkthrough, contract, follow-up, on the day of the wedding, and even after, Maria has been wonderful. We love her!
    She is so knowledgeable in flowers, so refreshing in style. Honestly, it felt like she decorated our venue as if she was working on her own wedding.
    Her ability to take an idea and make it a reality is astonishing. Everyone who’s been involved in my wedding complimented me so much on the florals.
    Maria is a rockstar! If you’re on the hunt of a florist who is here to help you and be there for you every step of the way, Petals and Stem is the way to go!
    Don’t hesitate and book away!
    And Maria, thank you so much for making our dream wedding a reality! You’re amazing!!

Petals & Stems 13
    Petals & Stems 14
    Petals & Stems 15
    Petals & Stems 16
    Petals & Stems 17
    Petals & Stems 18
    Sent on 01/12/2019

Petals & Stems's reply:

My dear friends, it was an honor and priviledge to be your florist on such a special day. Your wedding was simply beautiful. I was so touched, I cried. You guys are very special. May the good Lord bless you always. Keep making beautiful memories together.
  • Lori

Lori Evans · Married on 10/27/2018

Personable, Superior, Passionate

As the mother of the bride, I can’t begin to express my appreciation for Maria and Jorge for their personable, superior & passionate dedication to my daughter’s wedding! The pain staking efforts to detail surpassed my expectations! I highly recommend them without reservation. You won’t regret your decision! Thank you both for all you did to help beautify our daughter & son-in-laws day!
    Sincerely,
    Lori & George Evans
    Mother & Father of the Bride.

Petals & Stems 19
    Petals & Stems 20
    Petals & Stems 21
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Erika · Married on 10/19/2018

Always an email or call away

Words can’t describe the amazing work Maria had done for my wedding. She is very responsive to emails and phone calls always gets back to you within a few hours. I told her I only had 8 table and didn’t realize I had 10 and she worked her magic the day of my wedding and made sure all the table had centerpieces. She very helpful and she just does amazing work and very affordable. I would recommend her to anyone.

Petals & Stems 22
    Petals & Stems 23
    Petals & Stems 24
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Javier · Married on 07/07/2018

We hired Petals & Stems for our wedding and were blown away by the quality and beauty of our arrangements. Your flowers really helped take our wedding to the next level! We truly have never seen such gorgeous flowers and arrangements, and we received many comments about them from our guests. Thank you for the flowers, the ideas, the flexibility, and your glowing positivity and enthusiasm! They make you special, and combined, really helped make our wedding unforgettable! Thank you!!!

Petals & Stems 25
    Petals & Stems 26
    Petals & Stems 27
    Sent on 08/17/2018

Lorelys · Married on 07/06/2018

Petal and Stems was recommended to us from our wedding coordinator. We cannot say enough good things about Maria and her team. She blew us away with her professionalism, friendliness as well as her vast knowledge in flowers. You can truly see how much her business means to her, and how much she cares about the aesthetics and quality of every arrangement she creates. She took my floral vision and made it a reality. The finished products were stunning! People still can't stop talking about my centerpieces! Thank you so much Maria and your team for an amazing job! We would strongly recommend you to any bride to be or for any other occasion. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Lazaro · Married on 06/15/2018

I contacted Maria from Petals and Stems When I first started helping to plan my brother and sister-in-law’s big day. My email was responded to within minutes and everything from that point forward moved without a single issue or setback. To say that Maria is amazing and the work that she does is beyond anything I have ever seen is an understatement. Her talent and love for What she does definitely shows in her work! I highly recommend petals and stems to everyone! You will not be disappointed! The flowers were incredibly beautiful and every single detail was exactly as promised and beyond. -Laz

Petals & Stems 28
    Petals & Stems 29
    Petals & Stems 30
    Petals & Stems 31
    Sent on 06/22/2018

Eileen · Married on 06/15/2018

Anyone who has planned a wedding knows floral is one of the most important elements of the wedding to bring it all together, and Maria exceeding my expectations with what she did for my special day! In a short span of planning our big day (three months YES just 3 months) Maria assured us that everything would be as we envisioned it and I can honestly say it was more than I ever imagined. You can see the love and dedication she pours into her work and her clients and as my family and I went through a huge loss in the mist, she made sure that too was part of our day! The flowers were beyond beautiful and everything was just perfect! I will forever be grateful for the amazing work she did and will recommend her to ANYONE that asks! - Thank you Maria and Petals & Stems, you truly are the BEST! - XOXO The Alonso's

Petals & Stems 32
    Petals & Stems 33
    Petals & Stems 34
    Petals & Stems 35
    Petals & Stems 36
    Petals & Stems 37
    Sent on 07/09/2018

Carolyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Maria and her crew are AMAZING! When I first met met Maria she immediately made me feel comfortable and assured that I had chosen the right florist to handle my daughter's wedding. She gave me lots of advice that was greatly appreciated and she transformed a dull banquet room into a beautiful wedding venue with her stunning arrangements of flowers. Maria treated me like family, I was able to call her at anytime and she was always available for me. I highly recommend Maria for any event. I will definitely be calling her when my next daughter gets married. Thank you Maria and Petals & Stems- You are the BEST!!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2018

All I could say is Maria is amazing!!! My flowers came out better than I could ever expect. I was seriously blown away. She doesn't create just bouquets and floral arrangements, they are pieces of ART, absolutely stunning. She keeps you updated every single step of way so there are no surprises. She is extremely talented and has a true passion for what she does. I am sssooooooo thankful we had her as our florist.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Mikke-Ann · Married on 05/19/2018

Maria you are absolutely amazing!!!! So much more than just a florist, your passion and attention to the most intricate of details is secondary to none!!!! It rained and poured the day of my wedding and Maria ensured that the floral arrangement remained perfect and was willing and available to redo the floral arrangement indoor if that was a decision my husband and I wanted to make !!! Truly the best!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Vanessa · Married on 04/14/2018

I would like to give a special “Thank you” to Maria from Petals Stems for the amazing job she did on my wedding flowers. All the flowers were gorgeous and exceeded my expectations! All my guest loved m flowers. She was wonderful and easy to work with. Working with Maria felt like I had one of my aunts or a close family member working on my flowers. She went above and beyond what I had originally ordered. I would definitely recommend Petals & Stems for any wedding or special occasion. You will not be disappointed. Thank you so much !!!

Petals & Stems 38
    Petals & Stems 39
    Petals & Stems 40
    Petals & Stems 41
    Petals & Stems 42
    Sent on 04/25/2018

Kate · Married on 04/07/2018

Maria was fantastic from the beginning! The floral arrangements for the reception were exactly as a pictured them. Maria even went out of her way to get me my favorite flowers for my bouquet! Fantastic, would highly recommend. Responsive, friendly, knowledgeable, and fair.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Marci · Married on 03/11/2018

Maria is the absolute best. She is warm, caring, and extremely talented. She saw our vision and made it a reality. She asked all the right questions and offered expert advice. The end result was beyond what we imagined.

Petals & Stems 43
    Sent on 03/13/2018

Maya · Married on 03/03/2018

Maria was absolutely phenomenal!! We were so grateful she was able to help us out as some complications arose for our and we found her just weeks before our wedding. She was always willing to hear our vision and work with it according to our budget. All the arrangements and bouquets were beautiful. I loved that she was able to save us a little money and repurposed the archway into our centerpiece. She made suggestions that turned out better than I imagined. And no one at the wedding even noticed she was there. I would hire her again in a heart beat if/when needed in the future. Thanks so much for everything Maria!!!

Petals & Stems 44
    Petals & Stems 45
    Petals & Stems 46
    Sent on 04/05/2018

Elana · Married on 02/06/2018

Maria is absolutely fantastic! I had a vision for my wedding day and she really put everything together beautifully! Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Shannon · Married on 02/03/2018

Maria and her staff were amazing! Maria was upfront with us about pricing ranging a bit on the higher side since flowers in February are more expensive due to Valentine’s Day, but even having taken that into consideration, she had an amazing price compared to other vendors. Maria allowed us to visit the venue of another wedding after the setup but before guests started arriving obviously. It certainly sealed the deal when we saw how everything looked in person. It was beautiful, we knew that we were going to have an amazing vendor after that day. Come wedding day, everything was perfect. We gave Maria pictures as a reference for what we wanted our center pieces and our bouquets to look like. She out did it! Our wedding was magical. We couldn’t have asked for a better florist. She re-used the flowers from the alter at the ceremony to make your sweetheart table which saves money and wasting flowers. She made our wedding look exactly how we wanted, rustic. If you are looking for a fantastic florist, then you MUST have Maria.

Petals & Stems 47
    Petals & Stems 48
    Petals & Stems 49
    Sent on 02/19/2018

Carina · Married on 01/26/2018

Hiring Maria with Petals & Stems was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She is incredibly talented and made my wedding look like a true work of art. I gave her a hint of what I envisioned and she made something even better than what I expected. On top of creating impeccable floral arrangements, Maria and her husband were amazingly polite, accommodating, warm hearted people. Even with last minute changes, they were still able to ensure me that "I didn't have to worry about flowers." If you are considering hiring Petals & Stems, you will NOT be disappointed. There are not enough thank you's in the world that I could give you, Maria! Thank you! 10/10!

Sent on 01/27/2018

kim · Married on 01/06/2018

Planning and executing a wedding can be very stressful. Maria from Petals and Stems not only delivered the most beautiful and affordable flowers for my daughters wedding but was the only vendor to take a personal interest that the event was unforgettable. From making suggestions on how to save money, re-purposing the ceremony flowers for the reception flowers, to being on site and keeping this mother of the bride calm and focused, Maria went above and beyond anything I paid for. Thanks again Maria and her family for being true professionals with a heart.

Petals & Stems 50
    Petals & Stems 51
    Petals & Stems 52
    Petals & Stems 53
    Petals & Stems 54
    Petals & Stems 55
    Sent on 01/14/2018

Rachel · Married on 12/09/2017

Maria and her team did an absolutely amazing job at my wedding. Everything was just gorgeous, and I've received so many compliments about how beautiful my flowers and centerpieces were. Maria was always available by phone or email if I had a question in the months leading up to the wedding. Her pricing was also very affordable. I'm so glad that I chose her! I would recommend her 100%!

Sent on 12/31/2017

TRISH · Married on 11/18/2017

I loved EVERYTHING that was done for my wedding. From the beginning, Maria was very hands-on. She offered suggestions and opinions (all very good). She treated my wedding as though it was for one of her daughter's. Her husband Jorge and daughter were there for the ceremony and reception and they did an AWESOME job.

Petals & Stems 56