Petals & Stems Reviews

Petals & Stems 4
Petals & Stems 5
  • Simon

Simon Curtis · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Amazing! Outstanding! Beautiful! One-of-a-Kind!

We used Petals & Stems for an Exclusive Chamber of Commerce Gala based on seeing photos from multiple weddings they had provided flowers for. We were so impressed with their work and it was of the highest quality. The flowers looked AMAZING! We received so many great comments and requests for florist information it was actually overwhelming. Thank you so much Petals & Stems for making our event OUTSTANDING!

Petals & Stems 6
    Petals & Stems 7
  • Norma

Norma English · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Great service! The flowers were beautiful.

We could not ask for a better florist vendor. The flowers were nicely arrange, the reps were very professional. Delivery was on time. They surpassed all of our expectations!

Petals & Stems 8
  • F

Faith Shaunak · Married on 12/06/2019

Wonderful experience!

Wonderful experience! I live 1,000 miles from the event space where we were having the rehearsal dinner party and needed arrangements for the tables. Not only were the flowers lovely but this vendor was unbelievably easy to work with and so nice! Highly recommend Petals and Stems!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Michelle Siegel · Married on 11/23/2019

Outstanding in every way

Maria is simply amazing! Her talent and expertise cannot be matched. Florals were more than we could have hoped for and she treats you like a family member, not a client. There are not enough words to describe how perfect she made my daughter’s wedding day and what a pleasure she is to work with. Every vision we had was brought to life. Hire her immediately, because there is no one better!

Petals & Stems 9
    Petals & Stems 10
    Petals & Stems 11
    Petals & Stems 12
    Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Allison Stettner

Allison Stettner · Married on 11/23/2019

Best florist in South Florida!

Where do I begin? We got married last Saturday, November 23rd, and Maria outdid herself in every aspect. At our initial meeting, when we went over what I envisioned for my wedding, I talked about really wanting a boxwood hedge wall for our reception. Although she had never done it before, she was up for the challenge. It turned out to be the most beautiful boxwood hedge wall I have ever seen! I wanted very simple but elegant flowers, with cream roses and greenery, with lanterns as our centerpieces. Maria brought it to another level by adding texture with quicksand roses. Absolutely gorgeous! When we pulled up to the church before the ceremony, Maria came out to our limo with the bouquets and I was awestruck with how perfect they were. Maria was such a pleasure to work with, I’ve already recommended her to several of my friends that are getting married. If you’re getting married, stop the search right here, you’ve found your florist.

Petals & Stems 13
    Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Campbell · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful wedding flowers

Maria was very attentive to what I wanted and did exactly what I envisioned! Thanks again Maria! Could not recommend her more

Petals & Stems 25
    Petals & Stems 26
    Petals & Stems 27
    Petals & Stems 28
  • Kayla

Kayla Samuels · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!

From my first encounter with Maria to the last was absolutely amazing! She was always only a phone call away and answered back to any questions or concerns in a timely manner. She is simple the best at what she does! She will replicate your vision in the best way! She was so very helpful through the whole process. I can’t recommend her enough! Our ceremony & reception space was absolutely beautiful! Thank you Maria!

Petals & Stems 29
    Sent on 11/18/2019

Chris Kearney · Married on 06/27/2019

Flowers were Amazing

Maria from Petals & Stems made our day so special and the flowers were amazing and really transformed the room. Most of our guests commented to say that they are the most beautiful wedding flowers they have ever seen. We met Maria at Christmas when we were over from Ireland planning our wedding. She is so kind friendly and knows her job so well. All do yourself favour and use Maria for your wedding flowers.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Jackie G · Married on 05/11/2019

Cindy McKerchie

Petals & Stems Maria is a sweet person!
    It was a breeze working with her and her team towards our wedding.She was my sisters florist, I had to have her to make all my floral arrangements!
    I was delighted and very satisfied with her dedication, love and professionalism!
    If we need her services in a future occasion, she’ll for sure be our first option!
    Thanks for making my special day beautiful and unique!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Brittany · Married on 05/03/2019

Best florist!!!

Maria and her team did an amazing job on the florals for my wedding at Flamingo Gardens! I would definitely recommend her.
    Her and her husband are the sweetest and really take their time with you as well as paying attention to the details of the look you are going for. I now have a go to florist in South Florida. Thank you, Maria! :)

Sent on 05/17/2019

Angela Kovacs · Married on 03/16/2019

Maria’s work is beautiful and exceeded every expectation I had

I honestly don’t even know where to start, i have so many good things to say. My flowers were everything I wanted and then some. She listened to my ideas and brought them to life in the most beautiful way. I’m so grateful for Maria. Any Bride out there looking for a florist, look no more. Maria is the best.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 03/10/2019

Wonderful experience!

Maria is so nice and easy to work with! I was thrilled with how my florals looked, so beautiful and elegant! I would highly recommend her and her services!

Petals & Stems 30
    Petals & Stems 31
    Petals & Stems 32
    Petals & Stems 33
    Petals & Stems 34
    Sent on 03/14/2019

Miseline · Married on 03/09/2019

Miseline Fabre LaGesse

My husband and I had the honor and privilege of having Maria from Petals and Stems as our florist for our wedding on March 9, 2019 at the Signature Grand. I can’t even begin to say how happy I was to see how amazing how floral arrangements were. I knew of Maria from seeing her work at one of my cousin’s wedding and right then and there, I knew that whenever my special day would come, I wanted her to be my florist and I did not regret my decision. Maria’s work was impeccable. My guests could not stop raving about how beautiful my flowers were. It’s obvious that Maria love what she does because it shows through her work. I love her professionalism and her attention to details. She is our family’s florist 😀! We love her! I cannot wait to see her amazing work again at my other cousin’s wedding in July. She is truly amazing and I highly recommend her. She never disappoints.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Chary

Chary Fortich · Married on 03/07/2019

Fantastic Experience

We went to Maria the owner with only two months in advance of the wedding day, Maria is very knowledgeable about flowers, she is quick to assist on which flowers and the colors to match the wedding theme and the bride’s preference. Great customer service, the day of the wedding she was there supervising all arrangements were nicely placed, she recycled arrangements to keep us within our budget. I highly recommend her and her work!! Maria, thank you again.

Petals & Stems 35
    Petals & Stems 41
    Sent on 03/26/2019

Andrea Bueno · Married on 03/03/2019

Breathtaking work!

It was such a pleasure working with Maria and her husband. They were very honest and flexible with us as far as what was doable with our budget and ideas. Our florals were absolutely stunning!! The arch, bouquets, boutonniere, cake, etc. were all so perfect. Their work created a beautiful space, and made our vision come to life. Thank you!!!

Petals & Stems 42
    Petals & Stems 43
    Petals & Stems 44
    Petals & Stems 45
    Sent on 03/18/2019

Loretta Hardial · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Floweriest in South Florida!!st

Maria, is amazing and easy to work with, She is very detailed and creative.

All of my brides are very pleased with her work. She goes above and beyond for all of my Clients.

Here team George and Charlie are AMAIZING!

Petals & Stems 46
    Petals & Stems 47
    Petals & Stems 48
    Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Demi

Demi Rose · Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful flowers

Maria really out did herself with these flowers! When we first met with her I gave her very little direction.. greenery and white roses/ flowers, Gave her a few pictures and said go for it. The flowers were what everyone talk about most!!!!! My bouquet was so beautiful and the perfect size for me. I have Maria the freedom to do what she thought was best as far as additional seasonal white flowers and the size of the bouquets and we knocked it out of the park. I would highly recommend for any event!!

Petals & Stems 49
    Petals & Stems 50
    Sent on 03/16/2019

Janice · Married on 02/23/2019

Petals & Stems -Maria E. Lavastida Artigas

We are very happy to give this review. Petals & Stems went above and beyond to make our wedding beautifully colorful. They gave us much more then we could have imagined. We highly recommend them for any occasion. Especially weddings.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Christine · Married on 02/02/2019

Fantastic and wonderful

Maria was fantastic, she is professional and cares about the work she does. She became not only a vendor but a friend to the family. I would highly recommend her to do your event.

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Lorena

Lorena Cuellar · Married on 02/02/2019

It was great!

Flowers were fresh and absolutely beautiful! The staff stays and repourpose the flowers which is a plus so you can safe some money. Everything perfect, I definitely recommend.

Petals & Stems 51
    Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/02/2019

Maria is the best!

Maria was professional and very easy to work with. I honestly told her what I wanted and she did the rest. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and very different from a lot of weddings. I got so many compliments and everyone took them home! I was so happy with how everything came out and you can definitely trust her to make it as perfect as ever! Thank you Maria. Whenever I decide to have a little one I’ll ask you to be my florist again for my baby shower!

Petals & Stems 52
    Sent on 02/21/2019

margarita · Married on 01/26/2019

fantastic service

Spectacular presentation and creativity. Quality, affordability, responsible, flexible and punctual. Great attention to detail and goes above and beyond to make that special day even more special. The touching part is when an unforeseen issue arises, that is not part of the companies responsibility, is resolved without any expectation of compensation. A compassionate owner that will ensure all is done to make your event perfect. I am delighted that I got the best florist for my daughters wedding.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Danielle Weston · Married on 01/19/2019

Outstanding!!!

Maria and her staff are second to none! The services they provide are magnificent and at a very reasonable price. Her attention to detail and perfection is amazing. We received so many compliments on our floral arrangements. Couldn’t ask for a more perfect day!!

Petals & Stems 53
    Petals & Stems 54
    Petals & Stems 55
    Petals & Stems 56
    Petals & Stems 57
    Petals & Stems 58
    Sent on 01/21/2019

Dickens · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent service, quality care, superb decor.

Choosing a florist for your wedding was not an easy task, but petals and Stems came highly recommended from DoubleTree Resort by Hilton. That recommendation served us well and we are going to tell why:
    First of all a recommendation from a brand name such as Hilton means high quality service, this what we received from the moment the owner Maria who received us in her home as more like friends than just just acquaintances. The discussion was more about what we like for your wedding than money, yes we paid for we wanted, but the service that we received, the friendly attitude, the quality of care were more than money can buy.
    Second, everything was on task, the decoration, the bouquets, the venue was awesomely decorated and our wedding was so beautiful, you can check it out for yourself in her petals and Stems Facebook page.
    Finally, we got an experience of quality, a memorable, beautiful wedding that my wife and I will sherish forever.
    We would highly recommend Petals & Stems, after talking to the owner, Maria, I wil bet with you that you will not want to look any further.

Dickens & Sandhrinie

Sent on 01/15/2019

Rochelle Nelson · Married on 12/23/2018

Outstanding!

If I could give Maria 10 stars I would without hesitation. Maria is passionate about providing the most beautiful and high quality flowers. Maria was an absolute pleasure to work with. The flower arrangements that she designed to decorate for my daughter’s wedding ceremony on the beach in Delray were beyond our expectations. The arch she created on the beach was so beautiful. My daughter’s bouquet and my cosarge were spectacular. Maria went above and beyond and actually brought 2 wedding bouquets for my daughter to choose from. Maria is kind and very caring. I recommend her without hesitation. Her prices are very reasonable and you will not be disappointed. She is an amazing floral decorator.

Sent on 12/31/2018