Peace & Plenty Flowers Reviews

24 Reviews for Peace & Plenty Flowers

• Avrey

Avrey Cushman · Married on 07/17/2019

Easy breezy beautiful flowers

It was such a joy to work with Peace and Plenty! I didn't really know what I wanted for flowers so I gave Suzanne a brief description of what I knew I was interested in, the result was amazing! My sunflower bouquet was everything I didn't even know I wanted, I absolutely loved it. We purchased buckets of flowers/greenery for the tables and arbor, they were stunning. The quality of their flowers and work was perfect and everything we wanted. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Kate

Kate Clawson · Married on 07/09/2019

perfect for our special day!

Suzanne with Peace and Plenty Flowers on Orcas did all of the flowers for our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! Suzanne was a pleasure to work with from start to finish; the flowers stole the show for making our wedding hall gorgeous; highly professional; Suzanne was easy to work with, offered valuable advice on how to help make the hall inviting and cheerful with the arrangement, and simply made our wedding day so easy from start to finish. Would absolutely recommend to a friend!! Thanks for everything :)

Sent on 10/21/2019

Laurie Griffes · Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful flowers for wedding!

Our daughter had a very small wedding at The Inn at Ship Bay this past April. She didn’t have any specific colors or definite ideas about what she wanted for flowers but knew she wanted a loose look with soft colors. We left the rest up to Suzanne and everything was perfect! She patiently worked with us as our order changed slightly several times. On the day of the wedding they arrived promptly, set up the flowers for the dinner table and reception and made the most beautiful floral arch overlooking the bay. We would highly recommend Peace and Plenty Flowers.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/22/2018

Stunning Wedding Flowers!

Words cannot even described how beautiful these flower arrangements are! Every guest at our wedding complimented us on how stunning the arrangements were. What I loved most is that the arrangements were grown on Orcas, adding to how special and unique the island is. Suzanne was amazing and made sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend-- you won't be disappointed! Huge thanks again! Katherine & Robin-- September wedding on Orcas.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Corinne · Married on 08/01/2018

Wedding Flowers

Suzanne was great and the company delivered amazing flowers for our wedding. They were gorgeous and so well designed. We had multiple compliments throughout the night about the arrangement.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Lyndsay · Married on 06/30/2018

I highly recommend Peace & Plenty Flowers! Suzanne is wonderful.

Leading up to our wedding, she met us to talk about our vision then sent us pricing and recommendations the very next day. Suzanne is very responsive to email and made the process so easy.
    On our wedding day, Suzanne brought the flowers to our venue, set everything up and even delivered the bouquets directly to my hotel room.
    Post wedding, Suzanne was there the very next morning working with our venue to make sure the flowers got cleaned up as they needed.

Having never done this before, we shared a (rough!) high level vision with Suzanne, she coached us through everything and the flowers came out better than we could have dreamed. They were stunning!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/28/2018

I sent over an idea for my wedding bouquet for our small elopement and just hoped that they would turn out right because I lived in a different area and wasn't going to be able to see them prior to the ceremony. The flowers were dropped off right on time and they were absolutely gorgeous and they smelled amazing. They were everything that I hoped for! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/03/2018

AMBER · Married on 06/02/2018

Great Orcas Florist

We had a great experience with Peace and Plenty! They provided flower filled urns we stood next to during our ceremony and they turned out exactly how I envisioned. I also needed some extra flowers and greenery last minute for our welcome event and I was able to go pick them out at Peace and Plenty's barn full of flowers. They don't have a ton of variety but I was looking for a simple look with a lot of greenery so they had exactly what I needed. They also take care of delivery and pick up of the urns which was a huge task off our plate that we didn't have to think about. The owners are so nice and easy to work with. I would have had them provide all our flowers if I would have found them sooner!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Alexandra Motles · Married on 05/27/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Bouquet

I had a very small wedding over Memorial Day Weekend on Orcas Island. Suzanne did a wonderful job and put together the most beautiful bouquet for my wedding! I loved them so much that I asked my sister to carry them back to Seattle in the car on her lap so that I could look at them for 2 more days before we left for our honeymoon!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Abby · Married on 08/26/2017

Suzanne (Peace & Plenty Flowers) did an amazing job providing floral arrangements at my wedding. Suzanne was easy to work with leading up to the wedding and was extremely responsive to my email communications. She is organized, experienced and provides great service. She even went out of her way on the day of the wedding to rush over a flower for my hair before her scheduled arrival time. She went above and beyond and I couldn't have been happier with the floral arrangements she put together. They were exactly what I asked for and even prettier than I imagined they could be. I highly recommend her florist services!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Kathryn · Married on 08/05/2017

Peace and Plenty provided the flowers for our Orcas Island Wedding at Woodside Farm (Olga, WA). Suzanne was great to work with, we talked over the phone about the flower style and arrangements I envisioned for the wedding, she was great at corresponding with me via email. I sent pictures of what I had in mind for corsages, and she made them even more beautiful! Suzanne was willing to work with me and help me stay within my flower budget. We discussed the estimate number of bouquets and floral needs for decorations and she determined how many buckets we'd need to purchase.

The flowers they provided were perfect and we had more than enough for all the bouquets and arrangements we needed to make! They delivered the flowers where we wanted at the time we choose. The arrangements were done by my aunties and they were delighted with the variety of flowers to work with.

Peace and Plenty went above and beyond when they left a small bucket of sweet pea flowers, as a "congratulations on your wedding" and "Thank You for working with them". It was very touching! I would choose them again in a heartbeat for any future floral needs!!! Thank You Peace and Plenty!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Debbie · Married on 07/28/2017

We made the arrangements for the flowers for our vow renewal and she did an awesome job. The flowers were beautiful. Great price and wonderful service.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Marsha · Married on 07/22/2017

It has been an awesome experience working with Suzanne...The flower arrangements were gorgeous...I shared with Suzanne my vision of an organic rustic experience.
    And that it was.....So,So Beautiful...
    Many thanks,Suzanne

Sent on 08/04/2017

KARI · Married on 07/22/2017

Suzanne and her husband were amazing to work with! Quick to respond to emails, phone messages and the day of delivery was no exception. They did us a huge favor by dropping the buckets off (...yes...we ordered buckets of them) so the bride and bridesmaids could make their bouquets.... and OH.MY.WORD. - stunning, beautiful, colorful...everything the bride was hoping for. The bucket of greens were incredible, too. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Cristiana · Married on 05/19/2017

It was such a pleasure to work with Suzanne and her company for our small wedding on Orcas. We were thrilled with the beautiful local flowers (amazing peonies!) and they were spot on with their service!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Lisa S · Married on 08/04/2016

Suzanne was very accommodating and we had changes in our wedding order up until a week before. Very easy to work with and found anything we asked for.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Rita · Married on 08/02/2016

Peace and Plenty Flowers were wonderful to work with. I had a destination wedding from St. Petersburg, Florida to Orcas Island, WA. Their web site was so easy to navigate and made it painless to pick out the flowers for my bouquet, a Maid of Honor bouquet and 2 bridesmaid's bouquets. All of the flowers in season were listed. I simply looked up each flower that I thought I might want in my bouquet, to see what it looked like and its qualities. Then, coordinating with Suzanne Morrisey, was very pleasant. She took into great consideration of what I wanted my bouquet to look like and smell like too. I even sent her scraps of material of our dresses that she used to wrap the handles. She added pretty bling buttons on my bouquet, that also told me which way to hold it. The men's boutonnieres were unique and ideal. The flowers were all so vibrant, fresh and absolutely beautiful. They really made our wedding pictures special. Working with Suzanne before my wedding, gave me peace of mind, that helped to make my destination wedding perfect. I highly recommend Peace and Plenty Flowers for a stress free and fun way to choose your flowers for this very important occasion. Thank you.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2016

I called Suzanne just a few days before our ceremony to request a bridal bouquet and flower crown. She was so kind and was able to put together a beautiful, rustic bouquet and flower crown that matched the look we discussed and even exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2015

Wonderful experience! Arrangements were beautiful and vendor captured exactly what I was desiring for that day. Suzanne went above and beyond to make my arrangements perfect. I highly recommend.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Becky · Married on 07/19/2014

The flowers were just gorgeous ! So happy with the colors and how they were arranged . I didn't think we gave Suzzane a lot of specifics and yet she somehow created exactly what we had envisioned ! Very nice and easy to work with . Would totally use Suzzane and Peace and Plenty flowers again .

Sent on 02/08/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/12/2014

Suzan, the owner of of Peace and Plenty Farm, did a remarkable job providing all of the flowers for my daughter's wedding outside the Episcopal church on Orcas Island. The colors, the choice of blossoms, the summery island feel of bouquets, arrangements and the flowers climbing an arch framing the couple during the ceremony with sparkling water of the sound beyond were truly a magical combination. Suzan worked with our vision and skillfully chose and arranged the flowers to make it gorgeous. Her husband helped set up and move the arch to the hall where the reception was held. Everyone was dazzled. Peace and Plenty is exceptional. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/27/2016

kailee · Married on 08/03/2013

Suzanne was so nice to work with, she was very helpful and professional. She met with me to discuss flowers for my wedding, and being a bride that likes everything, I showed her a million photos and decided that I wanted every color to be my flower colors. She made great suggestions, with flowers that would be in season and that would fit my vision and budget.

Her flowers were stunning, and way more beautiful then I ever imagined. She is wonderful, and the flowers were perfect! Thank you so much :)

Sent on 10/14/2013

I LOVED the flowers for my wedding. I never would have thought of dahlias but when Suzanne showed them to me -they were STUNNING! They made my bouquets. I would 100% go with Peace and Plenty flowers again. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Sent on 02/18/2016

The flowers from Peace & Plenty were fresh, beautiful, and locally grown. Suzanne is wonderful and easy to work with. She understood exactly what kind of look we were wanting and everything was artfully arranged. We couldn't have been more happy with the flowers and the professional, quality service. We highly recommend Peace & Plenty flowers!

Sent on 02/29/2016