PBR Photo Booth Rentals by PHOTOBOOTH Royale Reviews

6 | Corte Madera, CA

6 Reviews for PBR Photo Booth Rentals by PHOTOBOOTH Royale

Jon · Married on 10/19/2013

Photobooth Royale was awesome in setting up our photobooth for our wedding. The team was super professional and courteous, and their prices were quite reasonable.

Amber · Married on 04/21/2012

Kao and his wife were absolutely the best vendors ever! They were very professional, courteous, helpful and friendly. The suggestions made and the ease of not having to worry about anything made them a great pick!

If anyone is interested in renting a photo booth, THESE ARE THE PEOPLE!

The quality of service and attentiveness of the staff were top notch!

Sandra · Married on 04/21/2012

When looking for a photo booth, my fiance and I wanted something elegant to fit in with our wedding theme. Fairy Booth provided the perfect booth.

Kao was always responsive by email and cell phone. Sending him emails was just like texting him.

On the day of the wedding, the photo booth attendant was professional and courteous. They arrived early and was ready to go as soon as our guests started to arrive. Our guests raved about the photo booth and the service they received from Kao and his wife.

If you are looking for a great looking photo booth that is also a great value!

I can't recommend Kao and Katie highly enough! I'm SURE I will be using their services again!!!

Sandy

Sharon · Married on 04/07/2012

It was such a pleasure working with Fairy Booth Photo Booth Rentals. They were so professional in every way and were immediately responsive to any and all of our calls. The quality of their work is outstanding. With all of the details involved in planning the wedding, we found Fairy Booth Photo Booth Rentals to be far and above one of the very best and would highly recommend them to make your event very special. Thanks Kao - you helped make our wedding successful!

• july2010bride

Elisha · Married on 07/17/2010

We had so much fun with the photbooth at our wedding and so did our guests. The end product of the scrapbook is such a fun piece to remember our very special day with our dearest friends and family. It is amazing what people will do when behind that white curtain!

Jenny · Married on 03/31/2012

Booking with Fairy Booth was really easy. Everything was done by email. No faxes or in person meetings.

The best thing I liked about Fairy Booth was their photo booth design. I mean, as far as I can tell, all photo booths do the same thing: your guests go in, take 4 shots and take away a photo strip. I chose Fairy Booth because their booth is the best looking booth I could find.

They are a little more expensive than others, but I definitely got what I paid for. I do have to dock one star for the high price though.

I would recommend Kaite and Fairy Booth without hesitation.