Berkeley, CA 94710 Map · Phone number
1 review
  • Deals 1

About Oh Là Là! Photo Booth

Oh Là Là! Photo Booth™ specializes in weddings & swanky events. Enjoy dashing looks, big laughs, & a gazillion hot features like e-mail, Facebook, video recording, & slideshows!

• Happy Expressions Photobooth
OhLaLaPhotoBoothLogo

1 Reviews for Oh Là Là! Photo Booth

• Suzie

Suzie · Married on 06/09/2012

If you are searching for a photo booth company or DJ, LOOK NO MORE. I have been to mulitiple weddings and have yet to experience a photobooth like this. It is sleek in design, doesn't take up much space, easy to use, and the attandant was awesome and very attentive. The props provided were SO MUCH FUN. When I first started planning our wedding I thought, I could probably use the money elsewhere, but let me just say I am SO glad I didn't. The memories made with this photobooth are beyond priceless, along with the keepsakes it gave us and our guests. We are still talking about the great moments captured to this day! I only hope I have a reason in the future to hire this company again! THANKS SO MUCH, OH LA! LA! PHOTO BOOTH!!!

Sent on 06/19/2012

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Oh Là Là! Photo Booth 1
    1 Free Add-On (Up to $195 value)
    Mention "Wedding Wire Promo" and get 1 free add-on to your Oh Là Là! Photo Booth package. Add-ons include: Deluxe guestbook, two extra strips or one extra 4x6 per session, one 4x6 souvenir photo per session, video recording, slideshow of photos you give us (ex. Engagement photos), prop upgrade, one extra hour of service, or red carpet service that includes a professional red carpet, silver posts, and red velvet rope.

• Berkeley, 94710 See on map