Party Energizers Reviews

43 | Los Angeles, CA

43 Reviews for Party Energizers

Josephine · Married on 09/01/2018

I found Party Energizers online and was very pleased with the end-to-end process. I worked with Sam Smith and he was very helpful, responsive, and accommodating to my needs. At the day of the event, there was a slight misunderstanding on the number of prints the guests were to receive but it was quickly remedied. The printer jammed as well but also fixed immediately. It happened at the time when all my guests decided to take pics at the booth so that may have been the cause. The photo booth was a huge success and now we have pictures to remember my son's amazing achievement!

Dennis · Married on 07/21/2018

Very professional and got things done on time and was a blast at our vow renewal

Carrie · Married on 05/18/2018

Nothing but perfection from booking to the end of the event! Would definitely recommend

Carrie · Married on 05/18/2018

Amazing!! From set up to finish! Very professional, attentive and made sure all went smoothly!! Kids loved the bubble. Would absolutely recommend!

mark · Married on 12/31/2017

I contacted PartyEnergizers 15 months before my wedding. They set me up with a great package for a great price. The communication was good throughout the planning. The week leading up to the wedding, the photographer called and was very accommodating to times and ideas. The night of our wedding, the staff showed up on schedule, setup the photo booth and was ready to take wedding photos right on time. The staff was very professional, very friendly and very accommodating. We have tons of photos with family and friends. It was a great event and PartyEnergizers was a great choice! Thanks to Sid (our photographer)...you ROCK!!!

Valerie · Married on 12/15/2017

Sarah from Party Energizers was awesome I would recommend her to anyone!

Jane · Married on 12/09/2017

This was the coolest photo booth I have ever seen! Very high-tech! My wedding guests LOVED it!!! Thanks to the excellent service it is something I am very happy I decided to include on my big day. SAM-you rock!

Stephanie · Married on 12/09/2017

Great job!! We hired them for a company party and EVERYONE loved it! So many people were using the photo booth and it was even better that you were able to print the photos right then and there! Absolutely great and professional company!

Kerri · Married on 12/03/2017

He was wonderful. I am dying to see all the proofs

kelly · Married on 12/02/2017

Awesome, Awesome,Awesome, will recommend for sure!!!!!

Stephanie · Married on 12/02/2017

The entire experience from start to finish was wonderful. Our rep Sam was very responsive and accommodating to our group's needs. The night of our event the on-site attendant Adriana had everything set up and ready to go when our party started and was very pleasant to work with. I will definitely use Party Energizers again!

Vicki · Married on 12/01/2017

The photo booth was a great addition to the Holiday Party and the guest had fun using it.

Natasha · Married on 11/03/2017

I am nothing but thrilled with the service, quality, and professionalism I received from start to finish.

I just wanted to share my amazing experience with Party Energizers photo booths! I found the company online, reached out and got a great quote. I booked a little more than a month in advance and had clear communication with the staff. The event was for a sweet 16. The day of I received a phone call from Sam asking if we were still on due to the snow I told him yes and it wasn't a problem. They traveled from Massachusetts to Connecticut in the snow!(that's commitment) People were arriving late due to the weather. When I got there Sam said he would stay an extra half hour. Not only was I pleased with how amazing and fun the photo booth experience was, I appreciate the outstanding service! The props, the quality of photos, just everything! That's why I gave them 5 stars! Working with someone like Sam made the whole process easy. So if your looking for a company who is committed, efficient, and just over all awesome. This is the one. I will definitely book them again for any future events!
    Thanks again Party Energizers! :)

Lynn · Married on 09/16/2017

Party Energizers did a great job at our daughter's wedding. They made it fun for the attendees, were prompt and professional, and left a thumb drive with a copy of all the pictures that were made. I would definitely use them again!

Monique · Married on 09/08/2017

The representatives where timely, responsive and very flexible. The photo booth was a huge hit. We where extremely happy with the outcome. This was a college campus event.

Kate · Married on 08/26/2017

Very responsive company, from booking through the day of. Our guests loved the photo booth and we enjoyed seeing all the photos (even those that didn't make our memory book) after the event! Highly recommend.

Karisa · Married on 07/22/2017

The people that were sent were just amazing I will use them in since they are in My area

Goldy · Married on 07/09/2017

Had an imaging experience with their photo booth service.

Neha · Married on 06/10/2017

Best Service and quality of pictures were really good. . The attendant was awesome and very accommodating

Diane · Married on 06/02/2017

Everything about the event from the initial contact to the event itself was handled professionally. The team was responsive to any inquiries and questions we had, made suggestions to help enhance our event and at the event itself were great with our party goers. We will definitely use them again.

Sophia · Married on 03/16/2017

We hired party energizers for our wedding and so glad that we did. They were super FUN and it was huge success. Our guests raved about how great the props were and the many copies of photos they got.

When deciding on the design of the photos, they designed our template beautifully with very minimal instructions. If you are debating between party energizers and some other company, you absolutely have to go with Party Energizers! Danial was super professional, prompt. and responsive. He was so great! He even stayed later than the contracted time so that we can take last minute photos.

Truly a pleasure working with him!

Dwayne · Married on 03/12/2017

Can't say enough great things about Party Energizers!! Our event was a Birthday Party on 2/14 with approximately 60 guests and the photo booth was a complete hit, everyone loved it! Their price point is extremely reasonable and I found them to be extremely responsive, reliable and very professional. The equipment and lighting was outstanding. Our photos looked even better than what is posted on their website.

They were also kind enough to work with us on a custom graphic design for our prints and dealt with all our changes and sent us a zip file with all the digital prints. The person who guided me through the Photo Booth was Sam and he was super sweet, patient and friendly. Overall I was extremely pleased with his ethics and would hire them back for my next events! Thanks for making our party a blast!

Alene · Married on 01/07/2017

great guy, he went out of his way to accommodate everyone at the party!
    all

Margartia · Married on 12/10/2016

They did a great job with our company Christmas party.

Brande · Married on 09/30/2016

We had both the DJ and the Photo Booth services at our company picnic. The employees LOVED both of them!! The DJ got them dancing and the Photo Booth really gave them something to remember!! Excellent customer service and extraordinary professionalism all around. Thank you so much for an awesome experience!! We will be using them again!!