43 Reviews for Party Energizers

Props (3)
Audio Equipment (2)
Lights (2)
Enclosed Booth (2)
Social Media Integration (2)
41 Party Energizers Reviews

I found Party Energizers online and was very pleased with the end-to-end process. I worked with Sam Smith and he was very helpful, responsive, and accommodating to my needs. At the day of the event, there was a slight misunderstanding on the number of prints the guests were to receive but it was quickly remedied. The printer jammed as well but also fixed immediately. It happened at the time when all my guests decided to take pics at the booth so that may have been the cause. The photo booth was a huge success and now we have pictures to remember my son's amazing achievement!

Profile Picture Josephine , 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were so great about everything! My event consultant, Emma, was so kind and helpful the whole way. You should definitely should choose Party Energizers for your next event if you want something top notch, yet affordable :D

Profile Picture Takbir, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional and got things done on time and was a blast at our vow renewal

Profile Picture Dennis, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was the highlight of our company party! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brenda, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Nothing but perfection from booking to the end of the event! Would definitely recommend

Profile Picture Carrie, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing!! From set up to finish! Very professional, attentive and made sure all went smoothly!! Kids loved the bubble. Would absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Carrie, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was an engagement party.
Your services went very well with two small exceptions.
I would have liked it if the staff checked in with a host immediately upon arrival. I had to go introduce myself to them.
The computer went down in an update for almost 10 minutes during our time period. I know this can happen any time and the staff apologized and did whatever they could do.
All in all the crowd enjoyed it very much and I would recommend this service.

Profile Picture M, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Totally professional company and the couple that came out and did the wedding totally fantastic. Only disappointed that I d/n get pictures. Flash drive.

Profile Picture Shelly, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I contacted PartyEnergizers 15 months before my wedding. They set me up with a great package for a great price. The communication was good throughout the planning. The week leading up to the wedding, the photographer called and was very accommodating to times and ideas. The night of our wedding, the staff showed up on schedule, setup the photo booth and was ready to take wedding photos right on time. The staff was very professional, very friendly and very accommodating. We have tons of photos with family and friends. It was a great event and PartyEnergizers was a great choice! Thanks to Sid (our photographer)...you ROCK!!!

Profile Picture mark, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Sarah from Party Energizers was awesome I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Valerie, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was the coolest photo booth I have ever seen! Very high-tech! My wedding guests LOVED it!!! Thanks to the excellent service it is something I am very happy I decided to include on my big day. SAM-you rock!

Profile Picture Jane, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great job!! We hired them for a company party and EVERYONE loved it! So many people were using the photo booth and it was even better that you were able to print the photos right then and there! Absolutely great and professional company!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

He was wonderful. I am dying to see all the proofs

Profile Picture Kerri, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome, Awesome,Awesome, will recommend for sure!!!!!

Profile Picture kelly, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The entire experience from start to finish was wonderful. Our rep Sam was very responsive and accommodating to our group's needs. The night of our event the on-site attendant Adriana had everything set up and ready to go when our party started and was very pleasant to work with. I will definitely use Party Energizers again!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was a great addition to the Holiday Party and the guest had fun using it.

Profile Picture Vicki, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very timely and professional...

Profile Picture carol , 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am nothing but thrilled with the service, quality, and professionalism I received from start to finish.

I just wanted to share my amazing experience with Party Energizers photo booths! I found the company online, reached out and got a great quote. I booked a little more than a month in advance and had clear communication with the staff. The event was for a sweet 16. The day of I received a phone call from Sam asking if we were still on due to the snow I told him yes and it wasn't a problem. They traveled from Massachusetts to Connecticut in the snow!(that's commitment) People were arriving late due to the weather. When I got there Sam said he would stay an extra half hour. Not only was I pleased with how amazing and fun the photo booth experience was, I appreciate the outstanding service! The props, the quality of photos, just everything! That's why I gave them 5 stars! Working with someone like Sam made the whole process easy. So if your looking for a company who is committed, efficient, and just over all awesome. This is the one. I will definitely book them again for any future events!
Thanks again Party Energizers! :)

Profile Picture Natasha, 11/3/17, 1 Review
3.5

It was for a House Party but yes they did a good job. For the amount I spent I just do not think I would spend that much again ----just a lot of money than its really worth.
But the person that set us up on-line and did the booking was SAM and he was great and patient. Good job Sam!!!!

Profile Picture Dee, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Appreciated that they were able to work with me to get the photo strip design that I wanted. My guests loved how quickly the photo strips came out (within seconds). I also liked how you could easily adjust the camera to zoom in or out and rotate up or down...so it could accommodate a couple or a large group

Profile Picture Rhea, 9/30/17, 1 Review
4.7

We had an event with employees having an afternoon of fun. The employee you sent was most helpful in encouraging people to have a little fun, use the props, etc. It worked out great and the employees enjoyed. I like the fact that you provided 2 copies of the photos so people could walk away with a photo and a memory. I would definitely recommend. thanks again.

Profile Picture Marian, 9/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I really enjoyed working with this company. For the price they were well worth it and the service was great. They showed up on time and were really professional. Thanks to them I have some really wonderful memories from my wedding that I wouldn't have otherwise gotten. I recommend to anyone getting married, you NEED a photo booth. Not only does it take the stress of entertaining your guests off your mind, you get some amazing pictures and super fun memories!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Photobooth, Delivery, Setup

Party Energizers did a great job at our daughter's wedding. They made it fun for the attendees, were prompt and professional, and left a thumb drive with a copy of all the pictures that were made. I would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Lynn, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The representatives where timely, responsive and very flexible. The photo booth was a huge hit. We where extremely happy with the outcome. This was a college campus event.

Profile Picture Monique, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very responsive company, from booking through the day of. Our guests loved the photo booth and we enjoyed seeing all the photos (even those that didn't make our memory book) after the event! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/26/17, 1 Review