Panache Event Group Reviews

40 | San Antonio, TX

40 Reviews for Panache Event Group

Becky · Married on 09/29/2012

I could not be happier with our overall experience. Stacey was so great, did an excellent job and kept us all together during a near weather emergency, then redid the whole thing the day of when the sun came out so that my daughter had the most beautiful wedding, everything she dreamed of and more.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Panache Event Group's reply:

Thank you Becky for your sweet review! We actually had a great time working with all of the contingency plans and I'm so happy she got the outdoor wedding she dreamed of. Thank you for letting us be part of their special day!

Catherine · Married on 03/03/2012

Stacey was truly amazing and I am so glad we choice her to be our wedding planner! She allowed my husband and I to enjoy our event without dealing with the stress. I couldn't have been more pleased with her services. Stacey met us whenever it was convenient for us, our phone calls were always answered and emails quickly replied to. She is on top of her stuff as far as weddings are concerned and I highly recommend her! You will be blown away with her talent.

When my husband and I were starting to plan our wedding he immediately wanted to hire a wedding planner. I, on the other hand, was not entirely sold on the idea of spending money to have someone do what I could do myself. I stubbornly spent weeks trying to find a venue that suited our requests without much luck. So after two months of no success I decided to humor my husband and shop for a wedding planner. When we met Stacey it only took a few minutes of her talking to realize how valuable her services will be to me. We liked her organization, her knowledge of the business along with the vendors and her flexibility. After talking it over we quickly hired Stacey without evening knowing our wedding date! Of course being the most amazing wedding planner that she is she quickly dove in to our very unique and odd demands to create a wedding that suited our style.

We wanted a beautiful wedding on a budget, just like most couples do and Stacey delivered! She helped us find the perfect venue, along with the most amazing photographer. Stacey also reviewed all of our contracts, from our cake and florist to our DJ and rental contracts. She helped us to revise contracts when needed and gave her honest opinion on vendors based on previous experience. She was a big help in planning our wedding! When our catering plans fell through a month before the wedding she quickly did some research and found another a caterer so that we wouldn't have to deal with that stress. When I getting ready to order linens she told me where the best deal for the value is. Stacey also made sure I rented all the linens I needed and did not get anything that I did not need. Stacey thought of things I would have never thought of when signing the contracts. Which, when you are planning on a budget is very helpful!

As if that isn't great enough I think Stacey really earned her money the week before the wedding when she not only created a time frame for my vendors, but for my wedding party and guest as well. She took care of all the questions from my vendors and verified they were still going to make it to my wedding. She dealt with my last minute questions and my break downs! She helped me put together a seating chart the day before the wedding because I decided I wanted to have the seating chart on a poster where everyone can easily see their names. Of course, I had no time to design a poster or go to get it printed, but Stacey managed to create a beautiful poster within minutes and took it to the printers for me.

Lastly, Stacey was phenomenal on my wedding day. No matter how much planning and thought went in to my wedding I definitely would not have been prepared to handle it! However, with Stacey there I got to fully enjoy my wonderful wedding without knowing about the issues. Instead of trying to call my florist to see if he was on his way, handing the priest our marriage license and talking with the organist to make sure she was all set up I got to do my mother’s make up, drink wine with my bridesmaids and laugh and cry about how I am getting married. I got to twirl in my wedding gown and feel nervous about walking down the aisle. Instead of worrying about whether or not my photographer is in the right spot to catch all the good shots I got to see my husband’s eyes light up when he first saw me step out in my gown. I got to kiss him as we were announced as husband and wife and feel like I was in heaven instead of thinking about whether or not my caterer is set up and ready for my reception to begin. Instead of talking to the DJ about what needs to happen and organizing the caterer I got to laugh with my husband about how I was going to eat without getting my dress dirty and tell my mom how truly happy I am. I got to be in awe of how beautiful the reception hall looked and enjoy talking with all of my guests without worrying one bit. That would have not be possible without Stacey.

You see, while I was taking laughing with my bridesmaids Stacey was calling my caterer to see when they will be arriving at the church and embellishing our décor at the reception hall. While I was doing my mom’s makeup Stacey realized I forgot my marriage license and sent my brother to go pick it up. While I was twirling in my dress Stacey was speaking to the organist to make sure she had everything she needed. While I was preparing to walk down the aisle Stacey helped the photographers get in the best position possible to capture the moments. When I was kissing my husband while being announced as husband and wife, Stacey was getting the reception hall prepared with our sign in book and last minutes details. While I was listening to congratulations and smiling as my husband places his arms around me, Stacey realized my bartenders are now half an hour late and that she needs to set up my bar if it is to be ready to serve my guests when they arrive. While I was in complete bliss dancing the night away with my husband Stacey was bussing our tables because the servers from the catering company refused to do their job. As my husband and I walked hand in hand to make our getaway from the most amazing day of our lives Stacey was preparing to go plates for us to take to our hotel room to eat later on. While we drove away holding each other thinking things could not have been more perfect Stacey breathed for the first time that evening as she began to box everything up that needs to be sent home with our family. So, as easy as it seems to plan for the wedding, you will never be fully prepared for the events that unfold the day of.

Needless to say Stacey was amazing!!

Sent on 03/29/2012

Panache Event Group's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Catherine! You two were so much fun to work with, and it was such a joy helping you create the wedding of your dreams. I wish you both much happiness in your life!

Ekua · Married on 11/04/2011

Stacey was so nice to work with. She was very helpful and had suggestions to help make my decisions easier. I had a vision, did not know for sure what I wanted, but knew what I did not want and Stacey helped my vision come alive and I had the wedding of my dreams!!!
    She told me I was very calm when we first met via skype and I told her that was because all my wedding issues were now hers:-).
    She made it so much easier for me as I live in Chicago and did not have to go dashing back and forth from San Antonio to Chicago. She helped with vendors, decor and suggestions to make my planning more stress free.
    I would definitely recommend Stacey (Panache Event Group) to everyone. You get more than you pay for, but aside from that, she was/is a good person. Thank you so much Stacey!!!

Sent on 11/10/2011

Panache Event Group's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words of praise Ekua! I loved how you incorporated so much of your culture into your wedding day. I wish you and Brian the very best. Please keep in touch!

Cheryl · Married on 04/29/2011

Stacey was wonderful to work with. I got to see her plan an event before I was engaged. I ended up picking her because I got to see first hand (without her impressing me) how she worked. She was very professional with vendors and kept them on the same page. When contracted my vendors, she helped me negoiate and make sure the contracts were correct and that all fees wereoutlined (this can add up when planning a wedding). She was also great at keeping me organized and reminding me of things I needed to do for my wedding. Since this was my first (and only), I thought I would know everything I needed to do for the wedding. She reminded me of things I would have not thought of doing. Stacey was also great to ask for opinions. There were times when I was not sure what I should do or not do, she was there to lead me inthe right direction. She was worth every penny and helped me save money on my wedding. I could not have done it without her!

Sent on 05/12/2011

Panache Event Group's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Cheryl! It's always a pleasure to work with you and it was such an honor to help you with your beautiful wedding. I wish you and your handsome groom the very best!

Mr and Mrs. · Married on 03/05/2011

A year ago, we decided to have our wedding in San Antonio. We live in Houston with all of our family, but have always loved the city and its culture. We needed help in getting to know the lay of the land and looked for a wedding coordinator.

After a couple phone interviews with well regarded coordinators in San Antonio, we decided to meet with Stacey. She completely convinced us that she could help make what we wanted a reality with her knowledge of San Antonio, her CAD drawings, and her budgeting tools. We signed up on the spot. It proved to be one of our best decisions.

Stacey coordinated a team of vendors that were the best in San Antonio. At each step, she came up with top notch people that "got" what we wanted. We never had to give a lot of direction to Stacey as she had everything covered and continued to contribute good ideas throughout the process.

We had our magical wedding on March 5th at the McNay Museum. It all came together in breathtaking fashion. We got to see the Leeper Auditorium in its completed form while our guests were getting to see the art at the McNay during the cocktail hour, after the ceremony and before the doors were opened for dinner. We were speechless. It was perfect. Just perfect. Dazzling and gorgeous. Our guests were absolutely blown away. Every vendor brought their "A" game.

Throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, everything stayed on schedule. Nothing was rushed. Everything was covered. We were able to relax and enjoy the moments with family. We were able to be more than be good hosts, we were able to soak everything up with our family and friends. Our wedding was more than we had hoped as the moving parts all fit together perfectly under Stacey's guidance.

We absolutely endorse Stacey for her professionalism, ideas, knowledge, skills, tools, and character. If you are going back and forth about whether to get a wedding coordinator, we consider it one of the best decisions we have made and the best money we spent in the process. And if you are getting a wedding coordinator in San Antonio, we completely trust and recommend Stacey Dewine with Panache Event Group. She has set the bar very, very high. This is coming from someone that could have hired anyone in San Antonio.

Thank you again Stacey for helping to make everything perfect from both of us. Mr. and Mrs. Hury.

Sent on 03/07/2011

Panache Event Group's reply:

Thank you so much, Mr. and Mrs. Hury, for your kind review. I loved all the unique aspects of your wedding and how your style shined throughout the wedding. Have a wonderful, happy and fun life together!
  • I

Irma · Married on 10/09/2010

Stacey was awesome! I could't have done it without her. I planned my San Antonio wedding from New York and it came out so beautiful and perfect. I had a specific vision and it turned out exactly how I wanted it. She gave great advice and suggestions. I don't have anything bad to say. I was a stressed out bride and she calmed me down everytime. My groom was weary of spending the extra money, but told me how worth it she was on the wedding day. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Panache Event Group's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Irma! It was an absolute joy working with you and your mom and sister planning your wedding. You and your handsome groom make a beautiful couple. Best wishes for a happy and healthy life together!

Katie · Married on 05/15/2010

Stacey DeWine, of Panache Event Group, is extremely professional and wonderful to work with. She always was a step ahead of us and made the wedding run smoothly. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is getting married. In the wedding business it is hard to find responsive, caring vendors, but with Stacey that is what you get. You need a planner for a worry free wedding, and Panache Event Group in my opinion would do a great job!!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Panache Event Group's reply:

Dear Katie, It was a joy working with you and Rob on your special day. Thank you for inviting me to be a part of it. I wish you both the very best. Thank you for the kind review.

Katy · Married on 11/07/2009

I was so blessed to work with Stacey DeWine from Panachae Event Group. She made my wedding day completely seamless and flawless. Her upbeat attitude andundying energy especially at 8 months pregnant is unmatched. She and her assistant had the day coordinated down the the second basically all I had to do was listen and be where I was supposed to be when I was supposed to be there. She was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend working with Stacey. Thank you to her for making our day so wonderful and special!

Sent on 11/16/2009

Panache Event Group's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Katy. Your wedding was so much fun and I loved the black and white elements mixed with the splash of fall colors. I wish you all the very best!

Lauren · Married on 09/25/2009

I have used Stacey's talents for the past 2 years with my Heart Ball Gala. She is highly innovative and extremely creative. Each year she "pulls a rabbit from her hat" and comes up with a theme and design around this fundraising event. She is a consummate professional and I hope she will grant me the honor of working with her in the future.

Sent on 10/02/2009

Lauren,
    It is always an honor working with you! Thank you for letting me be part of such an important fundraiser.

LeeAnne · Married on 09/05/2009

It's shocking to discover how much preparation is involved when you start getting into the planning. Panche Event Group was essential to the wedding planning and saved me so much time and stress. I am extremely indecisive so Stacey, my event coordinator, helped me make informed decisions from start to finish. Stacey also has a way of working with vendors to assist with comparing your options, verifying you are getting a good deal, and ensuring the details are in place as you envision it to be. Her knowledge and experience will turn your dream wedding into reality and it is well worth it.

Sent on 10/01/2009

Panache Event Group's reply:

Thank you LeeAnne! You and Jeremy are so cute together, and I enjoyed every minute of the planning process with you. I even showcased your wedding on my blog. Have a wonderful and happy life with each other.

Sara · Married on 06/20/2009

Stacey is one of the most talented and creative people I know. She is a dream to work with. The vision and engery she brings to the table makes your wedding truely unique. The amount of detail that goes into a wedding is unbeliveable and I couldn't imagine having the perfect wedding day without Stacey. She made sure all the details were taken care of the the day was completely smooth. I couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 10/19/2009

Panache Event Group's reply:

Thank you Sara, and it was a joy working with you! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful.

Lindsay · Married on 11/14/2009

I thought that Stacey did a wonderful job! She works really hard to make sure everything comes together and my wedding came together exactly how I wanted it! She knows which vendors are the best to use and her advice with them is really helpful. The only comments I would make are that I got the middle package and sometimes I had a hard time knowing what I was provided and what was not, it is outlined in the contract, but as planning continues I forgot about it and then did not know if I could ask for help on certain issues or not. So my advice would be if you choose the middle package make sure you go over exactly what is included. Also I was a bride who did not know anything about wedding etiquette or other specific details with the wedding and while Stacey did a good job about filling me in on a lot of them, there were a few such as details on the invitations, that I did incorrectly and would have been helpful for me to know ahead of time, because sometimes you just don't even know to ask.
    Overall Stacey did a wonderful job putting my wedding together and I could not have done it without her. She knows how to make a wedding look beautiful and the best vendors to choose so that the food taste good, the photographer takes beautiful pictures, the bride looks beautiful and all the guests enjoy the wedding. Also she does a good job at staying within the budget, which is always a good thing!

Sent on 12/08/2009

Panache Event Group's reply:

Thank you Lindsay! It was such a joy working with you and Grant, your dad and your sisters. You were a stunning bride. I wish you both a wonderful marriage!
  • F

Francine · Married on 04/15/2017

They were great to work with, very professional

Sent on 11/01/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2013

4.2
      3.0

Stacey was so easy to work with, and made my wedding day stress free and absolutely beautiful. She worked great with all the other vendors and coordinated many of the wedding details, so my fiance, family, and I could enjoy the special day!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2010

4.2

Stacey provided day-of coordination. I liked that her packages are based on what she will cover for a set price, rather than an hourly rate. She and her assistant set up everything as we envisioned (all decorations, table numbers, photos, etc). The only major snafu was that a vendor showed up very late (not sure where the miscommunication was), but Stacey was able to make contact and they came eventually. It was definitely worth it to have someone there to take care of last minute issues and finish our set up.

Sent on 07/02/2010

Panache Event Group's reply:

Jennifer, thank you for your kind review. I so enjoyed working with you and your husband on your beautiful wedding. It was unfortunate that the river taxi was late. The supervisor informed me as he arrived that they wrote down AM instead of PM on the daily log, despite my confirmation with them earlier that week.

You were a beautiful bride, and I hope you cherish your wedding day memories. I wish you all the best with your new life! : )